Can Anyone Explain 'Why gay marriage?'

eider

For man first, God second. Exactly backwards from the scriptural model.

Wishful thinking. You DO defer to one group over and above another, and entirely built of off sexual desire and practice. Sorry, that sentiment ain't gonna fly. You step on good people to support the adverse. You walk on family in order to support alternative variations.

Lon, your continued and repeated referrals to sexual practice and desire could show a tiny window into your own soul?

Question:- If you, by giving up your soul and place in Heaven could save every othrer person in the World...... would you give it up?

eider

Are you trying to make a point here? No one cares about what fake Hell-bound "churches" are doing.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Yes..... trying to make a point.
The lists of Churches that support Gay friendship, and Gay Unions, and SSM are growing and increasing.
It would seem that millions of Christians don't accept your kind of Christianity? And it's no good you ranting and raving about 'fake Hell-bound Churches' because their Faith might be more correct?

Now, there are some religions that just won't tolerate Gays, or Gay unions, or SSM..... the public crane-hangings are regular features in some countries. I expect that you might feel more close to these religions than Christians-for-love? Please don't be offended, but do you feel close to Muslims on this issue?

MrDante

Homosexuality is a perversion. Most gay men are attracted to youthful boys. This is a fact I learned working with and around many gay men.

You can't really make an argument about morals. Either someone has them, or they don't.

Considering what you are willing to say about an entire group of people one might think you are without morals

MrDante

You're the one pushing the gay agenda, so ...that makes you the wrong one.

teh-sekrit-gay-agenda3.gif

kiwimacahau

False teaching.

(Such nonsense is the result of teaching that God's grace is common to all men, which I have scripturally opposed for years!)

God's grace always saves; is irresistible; is gifted only to an elect people chosen in Christ before creation; and proves to be permanent unto everlasting life.

Ah Calvinism, an eternal and damnable heresy making God a monster and humans nothing more than robots.,

eider

Interesting question.

Thinking through it - it seems to be logically impossible.

I wrote 'If'!
Originally Posted by eider:-
Question:- If you, by giving up your soul and place in Heaven could save every othrer person in the World...... would you give it up?

glassjester

I wrote 'If'!
Originally Posted by eider:-

But "if" does not do away with a logical paradox. Does it?

What I mean is, the question itself might be meaningless. Like asking... if you could draw a square with three sides, would you?

shopkinslpskids

Yes..... trying to make a point.
The lists of Churches that support Gay friendship, and Gay Unions, and SSM are growing and increasing.
It would seem that millions of Christians don't accept your kind of Christianity? And it's no good you ranting and raving about 'fake Hell-bound Churches' because their Faith might be more correct?

Now, there are some religions that just won't tolerate Gays, or Gay unions, or SSM..... the public crane-hangings are regular features in some countries. I expect that you might feel more close to these religions than Christians-for-love? Please don't be offended, but do you feel close to Muslims on this issue?
A horse who calls himself a dog isn't a horse. Jesus said many the End Time churches will fall into apostasy.

The Bible is very clear about homosexuality.