Calvinism: You Must Already be Saved to Get Saved?

God's Truth

Get a brain, who would think Paul was still doing the things that gave him the self imposed name as chief of sinners? Paul used to drag Christian men and women to jail and have them beaten, tortured and put to death. He tried to destroy Jesus' church. Do you really want to keep saying Paul kept doing those things? How do you function in life at all with that kind of reasoning skills?

Robert Pate

Banned
Get a brain, who would think Paul was still doing the things that gave him the self imposed name as chief of sinners? Paul used to drag Christian men and women to jail and have them beaten, tortured and put to death. He tried to destroy Jesus' church. Do you really want to keep saying Paul kept doing those things? How do you function in life at all with that kind of reasoning skills?

Paul fully and completely accepted his sinner hood. We are all born after Adam. We have all sinned and come short of the glory of God, Romans 3:23. We all need to be saved by the doing and the dying of Jesus. Except for you.

God's Truth

Paul fully and completely accepted his sinner hood. We are all born after Adam. We have all sinned and come short of the glory of God, Romans 3:23. We all need to be saved by the doing and the dying of Jesus. Except for you.

So you are going to keep talking ignorant, it is up to you, but you cannot ever tell God, "I didn't know."

lifeisgood

Jesus doesn't tell everyone to do that. Jesus doesn't tell everyone to be a traveling minister. If you too obeyed Jesus you would have been given understanding.

HOWEVER, you say that you, gt, OBEY ALL Jesus' commandments and then you say that those commandments were not for you.

God's Truth

However, you, gt, have said that YOU obey ALL His commandments and then when told to go do this one command or that other one, you say that they are not for you.

If you are not paralyzed, you would not have to pick up your mat and go home.

You do not even have sense that is common to humans.

lifeisgood

If you are not paralyzed, you would not have to pick up your mat and go home.

You do not even have sense that is common to humans.

So, you, gt, don't obey ALL of Jesus' commands even though you, gt, vociferously, boldly, confidently, say that you, gt, do.... Got it.

God's Truth

So, you, gt, don't obey ALL of Jesus' commands even though you, gt, vociferously, boldly, confidently, say that you, gt, do.... Got it.

I obey everything that Jesus commands all to do.

If I was not and said I was not, I would be a liar like you and I would be living every day in the sin you claim you still live in.

Truster

I obey everything that Jesus commands all to do.

If I was not and said I was not, I would be a liar like you and I would be living every day in the sin you claim you still live in.

Still waiting.

For a definitive answer as to what "you" think sin is.

Do you sin.. Yes/No

Give a reason for the hope that is in you or the hopelessness you feel.