Calvinism: You Must Already be Saved to Get Saved?

Lon

You see, this comment is premise of your readers cannot understand unless you theca them.

Jesus' teaching is not complicated at all that they need your help to understand.

You are making His word complicated because you don't like to follow His instructions, it seems.

His teaching is not accepted by most people. So you change to acceptable to your denomination or your church.
Please stop the diatribe. Simply ask. What is wrong with that? :idunno:

Lon

You are the ones need to change your attitude of your faith. You make simple gospel complicated unnecessarily.

You have puffed up spirit, it is not of Jesus, friend.

You cannot even discern who is sincere Christian or not.

You measure people by their own or your doctrines.

You don't use Jesus' wisdom.
I am not your judge. The ONLY reason you are on ignore is for judging me (kind of like here). PLEASE attend the log in your own eye first. If you don't, you are going to rip my eye all to pieces. -Lon

God's Truth

:doh: Did you UNDERSTAND the quote???
"...if anyone lays the SCRIPTURE STUDIES (Watchtower)aside...and goes to the Bible alone...he goes into darkness..."
ANYONE, including you, just reading scripture alone, will "go into darkness..." And you'd compare these after that? :dizzy: I often pray you will listen to some of the godly women on TOL one day.

You are ridiculous. You do not understand something so you say doh and bang your head and insult.

There is no one, male or female that could take me away from the truth.

What don't you get that she is wrong BECAUSE she goes to mere humans for salvation?

What don't you get that you do too?

That you'll just entertain for a moment even, that one of them may be right and you'll contemplate past your nose. I appreciate one trying to follow Christ, but" there is a way that seems right to a man..." Proverbs 14:12

Your opinions are just that, opinions.

Let's discuss the scriptures and see how you fair.

God's Truth

You make the Gospel of no effect when you add obedience to it.

Jesus said that he came into the world to save sinners. Sinners are people that have transgressed the law.

Jesus came for sinners that repent.

We are not to take out obedience. Satan sure has you fooled.

Lon

You are ridiculous. You do not understand something so you say doh and bang your head and insult.
:sigh: You are on ignore simply because I don't ever feel I can reach you. There is no insult here. Frustration? Yes. Is that okay? No?

There is no one, male or female that could take me away from the truth.
Which is another reason you are on ignore. I know and knew this. There isn't much point after that. I don't really listen to much you say either. Ignore works just fine. It is just a small bit harder to get my attention. You can always ask someone to quote you for me in the future.

What don't you get that she is wrong BECAUSE she goes to mere humans for salvation?

What you need to realize and I hope you will, is that I have seen you repeatedly wrong about scriptures as far as I and a good many others understand them. It is either heterodox (not so bad) and often enough heresy (against the very scriptures). Note that I'm saying 'scripture' here. Not Calvinism, or tradition etc. I read my bible like a good many others on TOL.

Your opinions are just that, opinions.

Let's discuss the scriptures and see how you fair.

We've discussed your opinions. You are very much alone in your interpretations of scriptures. I may disagree with other Christians on TOL, but NEVER over orthodox positions. We are all united, only the heterodox or heretics on TOL disagree with those. I often pray you'll listen to orthodoxy all the rest of us share. I don't think I'm the guy who can do that for you, so I have you on ignore and pray your eyes will not stay clouded and you'll at least perceive some of this. Prayer works where words fail. -Lon

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Please stop the diatribe. Simply ask. What is wrong with that? :idunno:

I just told you in my reply. You don't have to teach anyone Jesus' word. All you have to do is give them NT book. If they are interested the HS will guide them to understand it.

Jesus is the Teacher, you can trust Him to teach His followers.

Your mistake is that you try to brainwash people to follow your Calvinism what Calvin teach.

That's how you lead people astray.

It is a grave sin to do that.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I am not your judge. The ONLY reason you are on ignore is for judging me (kind of like here). PLEASE attend the log in your own eye first. If you don't, you are going to rip my eye all to pieces. -Lon

I am telling you the whole truth. What did I say wrong about assessment of you?

I have been watching my own everyday. That's why I can see your deception too.

Lon

I just told you in my reply. You don't have to teach anyone Jesus' word. All you have to do is give them NT book. If they are interested the HS will guide them to understand it.

Jesus is the Teacher, you can trust Him to teach His followers.

Your mistake is that you try to brainwash people to follow your Calvinism what Calvin teach.

That's how you lead people astray.

It is a grave sin to do that.
All needless words, Meshak. It assumes a lot. 1) I've read my bible. 2) I'm still working on my theology so don't sell me short to any particular. If you don't like Calvinism, talk about something else with Calvinists. There is no fruit to be had in confrontation over it. 3) I disagree with you biblically. There are verses I continue to read and look for what Jesus and the Apostles and Prophets are saying. If you have a scripture, bring it up. Doctrine is simply your or my opinion, thus you too have doctrine. Let's talk about why you or I have a particular doctrine belief. I don't really try to teach you much because you are resistant. The best we can do is meet on common scriptural ground. All the rest is why I have you on ignore. It just isn't profitable, for either of us. -Lon

Lon

I am telling you the whole truth. What did I say wrong about assessment of you?

I have been watching my own everyday. That's why I can see your deception too.
:sigh:
1) You ... need to change your attitude of your faith.

2)You make simple gospel complicated unnecessarily.

3)You have puffed up spirit

4) it is not of Jesus, friend.

5) You cannot even discern who is sincere Christian or not.

6)You measure people by their own or your doctrines.

7)You don't use Jesus' wisdom.

Some of this is sad irony as well. I wish I could show it to you one day.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
:sigh:

Some of this is sad irony as well. I wish I could show it to you one day.

You are still on denial that you don't know what Jesus teaches.

1)Ok, lets talk about the fact that you don't use Jesus' word for discernment.

Can you take the challenge?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Lon,

what did I tell you?

I have been telling you that you disappear or put me on ignore every time when I confront you with Jesus' word.

You seem to have degree in theology, yet you don't seem to know much about Jesus' word.

Lon

Lon,

what did I tell you?

I have been telling you that you disappear or put me on ignore every time when I confront you with Jesus' word.
You are always on ignore. I simply look sometimes in Calvinism threads when another posts your words. After that, in politeness, I carry on the conversation for awhile.

You seem to have degree in theology, yet you don't seem to know much about Jesus' word.
I know His words. Find something of interest to you, start a thread (this one is about Calvinism) then ask me or someone to catch my attention. -Lon

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I know His words. Find something of interest to you, start a thread (this one is about Calvinism) then ask me or someone to catch my attention. -Lon

Ok I will start a thread dedicated to you.

It will be tomorrow because I have to go to bed now.

Of course it will be about Jesus' teachings.

Reactions: Lon

God's Truth

You are on ignore simply because I don't ever feel I can reach you. There is no insult here. Frustration? Yes. Is that okay? No?

I think I am on ignore because you cannot defend your beliefs against the scriptures that I give.

Which is another reason you are on ignore. I know and knew this. There isn't much point after that. I don't really listen to much you say either. Ignore works just fine. It is just a small bit harder to get my attention. You can always ask someone to quote you for me in the future.
I might reply to one of your posts, but I really could not care less if you reply.

What you need to realize and I hope you will, is that I have seen you repeatedly wrong about scriptures as far as I and a good many others understand them. It is either heterodox (not so bad) and often enough heresy (against the very scriptures). Note that I'm saying 'scripture' here. Not Calvinism, or tradition etc. I read my bible like a good many others on TOL.
No, I do not go to denominations to learn about Jesus.
You are the one who is repeatedly wrong.
You prove you are wrong when you give your opinions and no scriptures.

We've discussed your opinions. You are very much alone in your interpretations of scriptures. I may disagree with other Christians on TOL, but NEVER over orthodox positions. We are all united, only the heterodox or heretics on TOL disagree with those. I often pray you'll listen to orthodoxy all the rest of us share. I don't think I'm the guy who can do that for you, so I have you on ignore and pray your eyes will not stay clouded and you'll at least perceive some of this. Prayer works where words fail. –Lon

You are a sad lost person.