Calvinism Verses the "Historical Gospel" of Jesus Christ

Robert Pate

Banned
We are saved by faith---we are saved by faith that Jesus' blood cleans us of the sins we repent of doing...we do not have to do the work of cleaning ourselves by sacrificing animals.

You are in denial of the Gospel and justification by faith.

We don't rest or trust in anything that we do, nor do we trust in anything that we have become.

We rest and trust in what Christ has accomplished on our behalf. We enter into his rest, Hebrews 4:10.

To not trust in the work of Christ for your salvation means that you are under his wrath, Hebrews 4:3.

God's Truth

We don't rest or trust in anything that we do, nor do we trust in anything that we have become.

We rest and trust in what Christ has accomplished on our behalf. We enter into his rest, Hebrews 4:10.

To not trust in the work of Christ for your salvation means that you are under his wrath, Hebrews 4:3.

You have no idea what the truth is. We are saved by faith that Jesus' blood cleans us of the sins we repent of doing. We are made ALIVE by his words, his Spirit---when we obey his powerful words.

beloved57

You criticize that poster and do the same thing, trusting in what you do to effect salvation. I know it's true because you teach that people Christ died for are going to perish in their sins!

beloved57

You have no idea what the truth is. We are saved by faith that Jesus' blood cleans us of the sins we repent of doing. We are made ALIVE by his words, his Spirit---when we obey his powerful words.

You both teach salvation by works, by what a person does!

beloved57

The "word" in Romans 10:17 is the Gospel. Faith is given to those who hear and believe the Gospel. There is scripture that says faith comes through obedience, because obedience is a work of the law. Paul said, "By the works of the law no flesh will be justified in his sight" Romans 3:20.

One must be of God to hear God's words Jn8:47

God's Truth

You both teach salvation by works, by what a person does!

Robert Pate does not go far enough, he believes a person only has to do one thing, and he doesn't believe that one thing is a work. As I have told you before, you two are half siblings fighting over who obeys the least.

beloved57

Robert Pate does not go far enough, he believes a person only has to do one thing, and he doesn't believe that one thing is a work. As I have told you before, you two are half siblings fighting over who obeys the least.

Yall both go far enough in denying Salvation is solely by the Obedience of Christ. Rom 5:19 !

Robert Pate

Banned

You need to stop trying to be good enough. No matter what you do you will never be good enough, because you fall short of what God requires, Romans 3:23.

You need to enter into his rest, Hebrews 4:10. That means to rest in the righteousness of Christ for your salvation. We who are saved have ceased from trying to be good enough. We believe that Jesus was good enough for us, Ephesians 2:8.

beloved57

You need to stop trying to be good enough. No matter what you do you will never be good enough, because you fall short of what God requires, Romans 3:23.

You need to enter into his rest, Hebrews 4:10. That means to rest in the righteousness of Christ for your salvation. We who are saved have ceased from trying to be good enough. We believe that Jesus was good enough for us, Ephesians 2:8.
Both of you teach salvation by works, by what man does, both of you are on that broad road that leads to destruction.

God's Truth

You need to stop trying to be good enough.
NOWHERE anywhere does it say that in the Bible. You preach things from men.

Paul says to try so hard that you are at the point of struggle (Hebrews 12:14).

You haven't even struggled so much that you shed blood.

The written Word of God says you have to go to the point of struggling.

You say no.

I will not take your evil decrepit advice.

I will struggle and overcome.

Revelation 3:21 To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne.

John 16:33
I have told you these things so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take courage; I have overcome the world!"

2 Timothy 2:12
if we endure, we will also reign with Him; if we deny Him, He will also deny us;

No matter what you do you will never be good enough, because you fall short of what God requires, Romans 3:23.

That is not what the scriptures say. The scriptures say if you do what Jesus says you will be counted as worthy.

King James Bible
2 Thessalonians 1:11 Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power:

2 Thessalonians 1:5 It is a clear evidence of God’s righteous judgment that you will be counted worthy of God’s kingdom, for which you also are suffering,

Haaaaaaaa Jesus doesn't tell us to rest FROM his words...Jesus says his works are easy and light and not burdensome...if you obey his words you enter his rest.

What do you got to lose? Test what I say and obey Jesus.

Robert Pate

Banned
NOWHERE anywhere does it say that in the Bible. You preach things from men.

Paul says to try so hard that you are at the point of struggle (Hebrews 12:14).

You haven't even struggled so much that you shed blood.

The written Word of God says you have to go to the point of struggling.

You say no.

I will not take your evil decrepit advice.

I will struggle and overcome.

Revelation 3:21 To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne.

John 16:33
I have told you these things so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take courage; I have overcome the world!"

2 Timothy 2:12
if we endure, we will also reign with Him; if we deny Him, He will also deny us;

That is not what the scriptures say. The scriptures say if you do what Jesus says you will be counted as worthy.

King James Bible
2 Thessalonians 1:11 Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power:

2 Thessalonians 1:5 It is a clear evidence of God’s righteous judgment that you will be counted worthy of God’s kingdom, for which you also are suffering,

Haaaaaaaa Jesus doesn't tell us to rest FROM his words...Jesus says his works are easy and light and not burdensome...if you obey his words you enter his rest.

What do you got to lose? Test what I say and obey Jesus.

You are under the law and will be judged by the law. Condemned, and sent to hell.

You are not really trusting Christ for your salvation. You are trusting in your ability to keep the law.

beloved57

You are under the law and will be judged by the law. Condemned, and sent to hell.

You are not really trusting Christ for your salvation. You are trusting in your ability to keep the law.

Why do you condemn that person? You both teach salvation by works/law. You just attempt to hide your false gospel more than that poster!

beloved57

You are just as guilty as GT. You are trusting in your predestination. You are both doomed.

You deny the Saving effects of the death/blood of Christ, teaching that sinners Christ died for are going to perish in their sins anyways. Don't you teach that?

Robert Pate

Banned
You deny the Saving effects of the death/blood of Christ, teaching that sinners Christ died for are going to perish in their sins anyways. Don't you teach that?

You have a lot of trouble with the scriptures.

Peter plainly tells you... "Of a truth I perceive THAT GOD IS NO RESPECTER OF PERSONS" Acts 10:34.

God in the person of Jesus Christ has reconciled the whole world unto himself, 2 Corinthians 5:19.

In order for Jesus to reconcile the whole world unto God, Jesus would have to atone for the sins of the whole world, blind one.

beloved57

You have a lot of trouble with the scriptures.

Peter plainly tells you... "Of a truth I perceive THAT GOD IS NO RESPECTER OF PERSONS" Acts 10:34.

God in the person of Jesus Christ has reconciled the whole world unto himself, 2 Corinthians 5:19.

In order for Jesus to reconcile the whole world unto God, Jesus would have to atone for the sins of the whole world, blind one.

Its disrespectful to the Blood of Christ to teach that those He shed His Blood for still die in their sins !

Robert Pate

Banned
Its disrespectful to the Blood of Christ to teach that those He shed His Blood for still die in their sins !

Just as you have chosen the false doctrine of Calvinism. They have chosen to reject Christ and his Gospel. You don't confess Christ. You confess Calvinism.