BROTHERHOOD OF THE URANTIA FANATICS!

Caino

BANNED
Banned
The little green men who wrote the urantia book spent a lot of time stealing ideas from the Holy Bible. They of course twisted things pretty badly and made a mess of it. There's nothing scholarly about the urantia book, and it does represent a false religion/cult. It certainly doesn't belong on a Christian forum for seekers and babes in Christ to be confused with it. One might actually think that the administrators of the forum agree with the urantia book, but that is not the case. So, why is it here? I don't have an answer for that one.

The urantia book currently resides on 284 pages of this forum, and it represents promotion of a false religion. I understand there is a current need to prune some threads so that the system on TOL functions better. My vote would be to cut the urantia book first and never allow it again.

Oh I see what he's talking about:

Origin of the Colored Races

(722.2) 64:5.1 500,000 years ago the Badonan tribes of the northwestern highlands of India became involved in another great racial struggle. For more than one hundred years this relentless warfare raged, and when the long fight was finished, only about one hundred families were left. But these survivors were the most intelligent and desirable of all the then living descendants of Andon and Fonta.

(722.3) 64:5.2 And now, among these highland Badonites there was a new and strange occurrence. A man and woman living in the northeastern part of the then inhabited highland region began suddenly to produce a family of unusually intelligent children. This was the Sangik family, the ancestors of all of the six colored races of Urantia.

(722.4) 64:5.3 These Sangik children, nineteen in number, were not only intelligent above their fellows, but their skins manifested a unique tendency to turn various colors upon exposure to sunlight. Among these nineteen children were five red, two orange, four yellow, two green, four blue, and two indigo. These colors became more pronounced as the children grew older, and when these youths later mated with their fellow tribesmen, all of their offspring tended toward the skin color of the Sangik parent.

(722.5) 64:5.4 And now I interrupt the chronological narrative, after calling attention to the arrival of the Planetary Prince at about this time, while we separately consider the six Sangik races of Urantia.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Oh my gosh this is just tremendous vision and prophecy on the part of Christ:

(1930.6) 178:1.9 "So long as the rulers of earthly governments seek to exercise the authority of religious dictators, you who believe this gospel can expect only trouble, persecution, and even death. But the very light which you bear to the world, and even the very manner in which you will suffer and die for this gospel of the kingdom, will, in themselves, eventually enlighten the whole world and result in the gradual divorcement of politics and religion. The persistent preaching of this gospel of the kingdom will some day bring to all nations a new and unbelievable liberation, intellectual freedom, and religious liberty."

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
truth tips

truth tips

Galatians 1:8-9 KJV But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Addressed earlier here. Paul was exalting his own gospel over the original 12 apostles from the Jerusalem corps since it was different and he was butting heads with Peter. Paul preached a different gospel himself then has the audacity to curse others.

Revelation 22:18-19 KJV 18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: 19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
This passage has nothing to do with bible as a whole and only pertains to the book of Revelation itself.

pj

journey

Addressed earlier here. Paul was exalting his own gospel over the original 12 apostles from the Jerusalem corps since it was different and he was butting heads with Peter. Paul preached a different gospel himself then has the audacity to curse others.

This passage has nothing to do with bible as a whole and only pertains to the book of Revelation itself.

pj

Read the portions of Scripture I gave you again. Apply "any other gospel" to the portion in Galatians. Reference the Revelation portion: are you saying that the urantia papers don't contain any prophecy about the future? Do the urantia papers agree 100% with Revelation? You struck out completely.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Oh I see what he's talking about:

Origin of the Colored Races

(722.2) 64:5.1 Gazillion years ago the Boogeyman tribes of Badonia became involved in Gambling. For more than one hundred years they played Blackjack! Then, they
decided to play Bingo and pin the tale on the Urantian! Things got
really ugly at this time so they decided not playing any more games!

Subsequently, they decided to invest their time writing/illustrating
humorous comic books and selling them at local super markets
where they lived! Soon, they got bored with that, and began to
think it was time to build UFOs, paint themselves green and pretend
they came from Mars! They thought that was a 'hoot!' and so they
traveled to other Galaxies to show off their new, really cool space-
crafts! That's how it all started! If you don't believe it, you're just
plain stupid maybe!

Thanks for that history Caino!

Caino

BANNED
Banned
A celestial transport being is waiting for urantia followers. Takeoff will be in 5 minutes.

You were asking earlier about celestial transports.

(438.3) 39:5.10 5. The Transporters. The planetary transporters serve the individual worlds. The majority of enseraphimed beings brought to this planet are in transit; they merely stop over; they are in custody of their own special seraphic transporters; but there are a large number of such seraphim stationed on Urantia. These are the transport personalities operating from the local planets, as from Urantia to Jerusem.

(438.4) 39:5.11 Your conventional idea of angels has been derived in the following way: During moments just prior to physical death a reflective phenomenon sometimes occurs in the human mind, and this dimming consciousness seems to visualize something of the form of the attending angel, and this is immediately translated into terms of the habitual concept of angels held in that individual’s mind.

(438.5) 39:5.12 The erroneous idea that angels possess wings is not wholly due to olden notions that they must have wings to fly through the air. Human beings have sometimes been permitted to observe seraphim that were being prepared for transport service, and the traditions of these experiences have largely determined the Urantian concept of angels. In observing a transport seraphim being made ready to receive a passenger for interplanetary transit, there may be seen what are apparently double sets of wings extending from the head to the foot of the angel. In reality these wings are energy insulators — friction shields.

(438.6) 39:5.13 When celestial beings are to be enseraphimed for transfer from one world to another, they are brought to the headquarters of the sphere and, after due registry, are inducted into the transit sleep. Meantime, the transport seraphim moves into a horizontal position immediately above the universe energy pole of the planet. While the energy shields are wide open, the sleeping personality is skillfully deposited, by the officiating seraphic assistants, directly on top of the transport angel. Then both the upper and lower pairs of shields are carefully closed and adjusted.

(438.7) 39:5.14 And now, under the influence of the transformers and the transmitters, a strange metamorphosis begins as the seraphim is made ready to swing into the energy currents of the universe circuits. To outward appearance the seraphim grows pointed at both extremities and becomes so enshrouded in a queer light of amber hue that very soon it is impossible to distinguish the enseraphimed personality. When all is in readiness for departure, the chief of transport makes the proper inspection of the carriage of life, carries out the routine tests to ascertain whether or not the angel is properly encircuited, and then announces that the traveler is properly enseraphimed, that the energies are adjusted, that the angel is insulated, and that everything is in readiness for the departing flash. The mechanical controllers, two of them, next take their positions. By this time the transport seraphim has become an almost transparent, vibrating, torpedo-shaped outline of glistening luminosity. Now the transport dispatcher of the realm summons the auxiliary batteries of the living energy transmitters, usually one thousand in number; as he announces the destination of the transport, he reaches out and touches the near point of the seraphic carriage, which shoots forward with lightninglike speed, leaving a trail of celestial luminosity as far as the planetary atmospheric investment extends. In less than ten minutes the marvelous spectacle will be lost even to reinforced seraphic vision.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
I'm sorry, but I had to report you in the Woodshed
for your LENGTHY Urantia scriptures! Otherwise,
I'm alright with you fanatics! Please cut back?
Thanks!

Well of coarse you did, that's what you always do, you can dish it out but you can't take it. You are notorious for that on TOL. But I can't defend you forever.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You fanatics don't bother me, let me make that perfectly clear!
It's just that, I think you could cut back on your, "UB scripture"
and I'll be fine! We should have a dialog, not just post junk! Ya
know what I mean? An honest and open intellectual discussion
is far better!

Caino

BANNED
Banned
and I'll be fine! We should have a dialog, not just post junk! Ya
is far better!

You don't answer questions, but I answer yours. The Obama approach doesn't work.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I certainly hope Freelight and Caino aren't too offended by
my request? I don't think I was being unreasonable? It's
just that their "UB" 'scripture' is both annoying and
reprehensible! It's just, what some may call; junk!

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Seriously

Seriously

and I'll be fine! We should have a dialog, not just post junk! Yah
is far better!

I've been engaging in dialogue with my own commentary since day 1 amply providing explanations, insights and resource-material for your own investigation. I don't even quote any UB passages that much on the whole but only when pertinent to the subject in discussion. I've cautioned Caino about this before. A few passages with study links are fine as per my protocol, the rest being one's own commentary.

Important here to understand is that the papers bring to the fore monumental implications regarding our origins, purpose, progressive evolution and destiny. It behooves any real truth seeker to afford themselves what's been given by the Universe as light and truth, keeping an open mind trusting in divine guidance since the Spirit of God and his angel ministers are ever about us.

~*~*~

Important to mention as well since you've brought up the subject of UFOs is that any flying object (material or spiritual) that is unidentified can be called a UFO. In this case UFOs are mentioned in the bible as men have seen them from ancient times up to the present time. As shared earlier about the transport seraphim.....Ezekiel saw these beings in detailed account...The wings being energetic buffer shields which wrap around for protection and propulsion.

While our discussion inspires my current studies back into UFOlogy and the 'alien presence' ancient and in modern times I question if spending the time with one of your caliber and level of knowledge would be prudent or not, excepting that others truly open-minded and interested would appreciate exploring such. Such a project would be a resurrection of my former thread on ' ET Theology'.

There's so much more in our universe that no former religious text or even revelations can cover since revelation is ever progressive. It would take real courage on your part to seriously consider the more important questions rather than childishly ridicule such subjects as has been your custom.

On that note....space and time is precious.....life is all about what we do with such. We'll leave you with that thought and a wonderful interview with Donald Ware on the subject of 'UFOs, ETs, exopolitics and disclosure' here. (Highly Recommended)

pj

Last edited:

journey

I certainly hope Freelight and Caino aren't too offended by
my request? I don't think I was being unreasonable? It's
just that their "UB" 'scripture' is both annoying and
reprehensible! It's just, what some may call; junk!

I understand and agree completely. Besides, it's your thread. Personally, I would rather read street graffiti than the urantia papers.