black fathers matter

fzappa13

You Americans have had 150 years to fix this. And all you do is complain about how somebody else did it wrong. So get some political power, and do it right. Though I haven't seen much talk in conservative circles about improving the situation. Just "law and order" and "no welfare state" and "no abortion" and especially "liberals are to blame".

Did you bother to check out the links I offered?

... and I'm not real sure where you get the 150 years demarcation point. Care to elaborate?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Philando Castile
-had been accused by police of more than 50 violations
in the past 13 years
-had a gun and was considered a suspect in a recent robery
-you don't reach for anything when the cop knows you have a gun
-duh?

He was stopped by police at least 52 times. He was guilty of only a little more than half that number, all misdemeanor vehicular offenses, no serious criminal convictions whatsoever. He was legally licensed to carry and told the officer that he was carrying, and he was following the officer's instructions. You make it sound like he'd done something to be considered a suspect, when all he'd done was been driving in the area while being black.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
He was stopped by police at least 52 times. He was guilty of only a little more than half that number, all misdemeanor vehicular offenses, no serious criminal convictions whatsoever. He was legally licensed to carry and told the officer that he was carrying, and he was following the officer's instructions. You make it sound like he'd done something to be considered a suspect, when all he'd done was been driving in the area while being black.

LOL! Another heart that bleeds for criminals and regurgitates leftwing stupidities.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

New Black Panthers Chairman: Group Plans on Carrying Guns During Republican Convention Protests

Source: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...g-guns-during-republican-convention-protests/

The national chairman of the New Black Panther Party told Reuters Tuesday the group will carry firearms during its Republican National Convention protests next week if state law allows it.

"If it is an open state to carry, we will exercise our Second Amendment rights because there are other groups threatening to be there that are threatening to do harm to us," Nzinga told Reuters. "If that state allows us to bear arms, the Panthers and the others who can legally bear arms will bear arms."

Ohio officials confirmed it's legal for protesters to carry weapons during demonstrations outside the convention center under the state’s open carry laws. Reuters reported that members of several other groups, including some supporters of presumptive GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump, also have said they plan to carry weapons, sparking concerns about armed rival groups in close proximity to one another.

Nzinga said Tuesday he expects “a couple hundred” members of the New Black Panther Party to participate in a black unity protest scheduled for Thursday in Cleveland.

In addition, Nzinga has not been quiet about the killing of five police officers in Dallas last week. According to Reuters, he condemned the act as a “massacre.”

On his personal Twitter page, he emphasized that his group played no role in Thursday's attack. Nzinga said the black shooter, Micah Johnson, was "trained" by "white America."

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

A little context, from one year ago...........

BLACK PANTHER TELLS CROWD OF 200 IN CHARLESTON: “KILL EVERY LAST [WHITE MAN] AND KILL ALL OF THEIR G*DD*MN FAMILIES”

JUNE 25, 2015| BY ROBERT GEHL
>> http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/bla...te-man-and-kill-all-of-their-*******-families

"Trying to capitalize on the racist mass murder at a Black Charleston church, New Black Panthers Leader told a group of about 200 they need to “finish the mission” of killing “slave masters” and their families.

Breitbart is reporting Malik Zulu Shabazz tried to incite the crowd of African Americans to rise up and commit mass murder........................"

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by chrysostom

Philando Castile
-had been accused by police of more than 50 violations
in the past 13 years
-had a gun and was considered a suspect in a recent robery
-you don't reach for anything when the cop knows you have a gun
-duh?

He was stopped by police at least 52 times.
He was guilty of only a little more than half that number, all misdemeanor vehicular offenses, no serious criminal convictions whatsoever.

57 to be exact.

1. Violate instr permit – dismissed
2. No proof of insurance – guilty
3. Basic speed – guilty
4. Driving after suspension – dismissed
5. No proof of insurance – guilty
6. No seat belt use – dismissed
7. No proof of insurance – guilty
8. Impede traffic – dismissed
9. No Minnesota driver’s license – amended charge guilty
10. Driving after suspension of driver’s license – Convicted
11. No proof of insurance – dismissed
12. No proof of insurance – convicted
mn shooting 813. Driving after revocation – Dismissed
15. Driving after suspension – Dismissed
16. No proof of insurance – guilty
17. Speeding – dismissed
18. Driver’s license – failure to obtain new – dismissed
19. Muffler required – dismissed
20. Driving after revocation – guilty
21. Operation of motor vehicle after loss of license prohibited – dismissed
22. Dangerous public road/water – convicted
23. Driving after revocation – convicted
24. No proof of insurance – dismissed
25. Driving after revocation – convicted
26. Seat belt violation – dismissed
27. Driving after revocation – convicted
28. Proof on insurance – Dismissed
29. Driving after revocation – convicted
30. Driving after revocation – convicted
31. Driving after revocation – convicted
32. Seat belt required – convicted
33. Seat belt required – convicted
34. Driving after revocation – convicted
35. Driving after revocation – convicted
36. Driving after revocation – convicted
37. Driving after revocation – convicted
38. Driving after revocation – convicted
39. Driving after revocation – convicted
40. Stop/stand/park vehicle at any place where official signs prohibit stopping – convicted
41. Expired registration – dismissed
42. Snow emergency parking restrictions – convicted
43. Stop/stand/park vehicle on any street/ally, at the same location, for more than 48 consecutive hours – convicted
44. Abandon motor vehicle on any public/private property without consent – convicted
45. Stop/stand/park vehicle on any street/ally, at the same location, for more than 48 consecutive hours – convicted

In Dakota County, he also had some traffic offenses:

46. Driving after suspension – guilty

In Hennepin County, Castile had these violations:

47. Driving after revocation – convicted
48. Display altered/fictitious insurance card – dismissed
49. Driving after revocation – convicted
50. Seat belt required – dismissed
51. Uninsured vehicle – convicted
52. Driving after revocation – dismissed
53. Seat belt required – dismissed
54. Impromper display original plate – convicted
55. Seat belt required – convicted

There were two drug incidents listed on Castile’s record, but both were listed as dismissed by the court system:

1. Possess marijuana in motor vehicle – dismissed
2. Drugs – possess over 1.4 grams of marijuana in motor vehicle – dismissed

Math isn't my strongest subject anna, but I believe that 35 convictions is a wee bit more than half.

BTW: With all of those interactions with the police, do you think that Castile might have been rather 'hostile' toward law enforcement?

He was legally licensed to carry and told the officer that he was carrying

"When he lived in Robbinsdale".

Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension

Do I need to notify the sheriff’s office when I move?

Yes, a permit holder is required to notify the issuing sheriff’s office within 30 days of a permanent address change. Failure to do so is a petty misdemeanor.

How long ago did Philando Castile move from Robbinsdale? Did Philando Castile re-register his address? Was the carry permit, if he indeed had one, valid?

mn-shooting-16.jpg

and he was following the officer's instructions. You make it sound like he'd done something to be considered a suspect, when all he'd done was been driving in the area while being black.

What are you thoughts about the crips anna, i.e. are they a group of law abiding young lads that respect authority?

mn-castile-2.jpg

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...shooting-update-radio-dispatch-and-dash-cams/

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

read a book anna

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
You make it sound like he'd done something to be considered a suspect, when all he'd done was been driving in the area while being black.

you can't help them anna
-they need to help themselves
-the cops are not responsible for their situation
-they are
-their leaders have convince them they are not responsible for their situation
-it is time for you to recalculate

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
annabenedetti and chrysostom, two pathetic excuses for Catholics who bleed from the hearts for violent racist blacks, and who help the criminal baby-killer Hillary get elected. There's a special place in hell waiting for you two.

CnFTypVUkAAEjAX.jpg

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Originally Posted by chrysostom

57 to be exact.

1. Violate instr permit – dismissed
2. No proof of insurance – guilty
3. Basic speed – guilty
4. Driving after suspension – dismissed
5. No proof of insurance – guilty
6. No seat belt use – dismissed
7. No proof of insurance – guilty
8. Impede traffic – dismissed
9. No Minnesota driver’s license – amended charge guilty
10. Driving after suspension of driver’s license – Convicted
11. No proof of insurance – dismissed
12. No proof of insurance – convicted
mn shooting 813. Driving after revocation – Dismissed
15. Driving after suspension – Dismissed
16. No proof of insurance – guilty
17. Speeding – dismissed
18. Driver’s license – failure to obtain new – dismissed
19. Muffler required – dismissed
20. Driving after revocation – guilty
21. Operation of motor vehicle after loss of license prohibited – dismissed
22. Dangerous public road/water – convicted
23. Driving after revocation – convicted
24. No proof of insurance – dismissed
25. Driving after revocation – convicted
26. Seat belt violation – dismissed
27. Driving after revocation – convicted
28. Proof on insurance – Dismissed
29. Driving after revocation – convicted
30. Driving after revocation – convicted
31. Driving after revocation – convicted
32. Seat belt required – convicted
33. Seat belt required – convicted
34. Driving after revocation – convicted
35. Driving after revocation – convicted
36. Driving after revocation – convicted
37. Driving after revocation – convicted
38. Driving after revocation – convicted
39. Driving after revocation – convicted
40. Stop/stand/park vehicle at any place where official signs prohibit stopping – convicted
41. Expired registration – dismissed
42. Snow emergency parking restrictions – convicted
43. Stop/stand/park vehicle on any street/ally, at the same location, for more than 48 consecutive hours – convicted
44. Abandon motor vehicle on any public/private property without consent – convicted
45. Stop/stand/park vehicle on any street/ally, at the same location, for more than 48 consecutive hours – convicted

In Dakota County, he also had some traffic offenses:

46. Driving after suspension – guilty

In Hennepin County, Castile had these violations:

47. Driving after revocation – convicted
48. Display altered/fictitious insurance card – dismissed
49. Driving after revocation – convicted
50. Seat belt required – dismissed
51. Uninsured vehicle – convicted
52. Driving after revocation – dismissed
53. Seat belt required – dismissed
54. Impromper display original plate – convicted
55. Seat belt required – convicted

There were two drug incidents listed on Castile’s record, but both were listed as dismissed by the court system:

1. Possess marijuana in motor vehicle – dismissed
2. Drugs – possess over 1.4 grams of marijuana in motor vehicle – dismissed

Looking at that list... I wonder what prompted the initial stops, when the only charges to come out of them was, in most cases, related to license and insurance? What do you think?

Math isn't my strongest subject anna, but I believe that 35 convictions is a wee bit more than half.

The information I had showed 31 convictions, 52 charges. As I said, a little more than half, I didn't stop to calculate the percentage and it doesn't change anything, because your numbers work out similarly.

BTW: With all of those interactions with the police, do you think that Castile might have been rather 'hostile' toward law enforcement?

I can't speak for the man, and he can't speak for himself. He's dead.

"When he lived in Robbinsdale".

Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension

Do I need to notify the sheriff’s office when I move?

Yes, a permit holder is required to notify the issuing sheriff’s office within 30 days of a permanent address change. Failure to do so is a petty misdemeanor.

How long ago did Philando Castile move from Robbinsdale? Did Philando Castile re-register his address? Was the carry permit, if he indeed had one, valid?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/philando-castiles-family-releases-copy-gun-permit/story?id=40555856
The family of Philando Castile, the 32-year-old shot and killed by police in Falcon Heights, Minnesota last week, has released a copy of his gun permit.
The document is dated June 4, 2015, and the letterhead shows that it originated from the Hennepin County Sheriff's Office investigative division in Minneapolis.

Oh, you got all this from the conservative treehouse? The same conservative treehouse where musterion got his fake CNN doctored photo story?

No thanks.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
you can't help them anna
-they need to help themselves
-the cops are not responsible for their situation
-they are
-their leaders have convince them they are not responsible for their situation
-it is time for you to recalculate

That's easy for you to say. You're white.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
racist
-you heart is bigger than your brain
-good for you

Not quite sure how to take that, but if I had a choice of which was bigger, I'd rather it be my heart.

Really, chrys, how easy it is for us to dismiss the lives of others by typing a few lines on a computer. We can analyze and opine until the cows come home but unless we've lived it, there's only so much we can say.

Also - looking at the book you recommended, I read a selection of reviews from one to five stars, and noticed a reviewer said that McDonald's book doesn't have any footnotes to back up her information. If you have the book, can you check it for me, and see if that's true?

And have you ever read Coming of Age in Mississippi by Anne Moody? It's not too long a read. If someone of my limited mental capacity can manage it, I'm sure you'll fly right through it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Looking at that list... I wonder what prompted the initial stops, when the only charges to come out of them was, in most cases, related to license and insurance? What do you think?

I think that your beloved St. Philando was a doper and a wannabe gangbanger who had no respect for laws, authority or society in general.

The information I had showed 31 convictions, 52 charges. As I said, a little more than half, I didn't stop to calculate the percentage and it doesn't change anything, because your numbers work out similarly.

Do you know why the cases were most likely dismissed? Because the officer didn't show up for court (due to scheduling conflicts, etc.).

How many times do you think St. Philando was out on the road high on drugs illegally driving and wasn't stopped? Your newest Saint was a menace to society.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

I can't speak for the man, and he can't speak for himself. He's dead.

Guilt ridden white liberals across America such as yourself sure are trying.

The document is dated June 4, 2015, and the letterhead shows that it originated from the Hennepin County Sheriff's Office investigative division in Minneapolis

Once again: Yes, a permit holder is required to notify the issuing sheriff’s office within 30 days of a permanent address change. Failure to do so is a petty misdemeanor.

Should we add illegally carrying a firearm to the long list of violations that your Saint had?

Oh, you got all this from the conservative treehouse? The same conservative treehouse where musterion got his ...

Was it the link that gave it away anna? If there is something in the story that isn't true then let's discuss it. You didn't seem to have a problem when I showed the amount of traffic violations that St. Philando had (which came from the same link).

Was your newest Saint a member of the "crips public group" or not anna?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Really, chrys, how easy it is for us to dismiss the lives of others by typing a few lines on a computer.

how long have you had this liberal disease?
-accusing me of dismissing the lives of other just because I claim they are being misled by their leaders who don't bother to suggest that black fathers matter
-it looks like a white will have to do it because I don't see the blacks doing it
-the chief of police in dallas did it

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I think that your beloved St. Philando was a doper and a wannabe gangbanger who had no respect for laws, authority or society in general.

But you don't have any idea what might cause cops to pull someone over repeatedly and only come up with license and vehicle misdemeanors?

Do you know why the cases were most likely dismissed? Because the officer didn't show up for court (due to scheduling conflicts, etc.).

Which wouldn't be all that surprising, considering they were all misdemeanor charges.

How many times do you think St. Philando was out on the road high on drugs illegally driving and wasn't stopped? Your newest Saint was a menace to society.

A menace to society. Interesting how you've convicted someone in your own mind of a crime you don't know they've committed. I wonder how many times that's happened prior to a traffic stop?

Was your newest Saint a member of the "crips public group" or not anna?

I don't know, and neither do you.

Snopes: http://www.snopes.com/philando-castile-crips-member/

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Exhibit A:

cops executing somebody

Now watch all the fools justify these killers :rolleyes:

meh :idunno:

he's not black so nobody cares

homosexuals need to get married
-but
-black mothers don't

POTY :first:

Boys, boys. Come on now. You're both jerks. Now shake hands.

we're all jerks, near as i can tell :idunno:

...all he'd done was been driving in the area while being black.

i got pulled over for a burned out taillight up here in amish country

was i pulled over for driving while being white?