biology, not your subjective "feelings"

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
They don't have to, nobody is obsessed and hostile against heterosexuality.

well, i'd rather that young people be taught that sexuality should be kept within a Christian marriage

instead of being handed condoms in 6th grade and taught how to use them

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Yes, what's your obsession with homosexuality?

I have no obsession with it- God calls it an abomination and that's so that is what it is. You all are the one's desperately attacking Christianity and bringing things to the Supreme Court; running around shoving it down people's throats and ruining people's livelihoods to perpetuate it :idunno:

quip

BANNED
Banned
well, i'd rather that young people be taught that sexuality should be kept within a Christian marriage

instead being handed condoms in 6th grade and taught how to use them

Ok.

Other's disagree. This is irrelevant to the point at hand.

quip

BANNED
Banned
I have no obsession with it- God calls it an abomination and that's so that is what it is. You all are the one's desperately attacking Christianity and bringing things to the Supreme Court; running around shoving it down people's throats and ruining people's livelihoods to perpetuate it :idunno:

And nothing is being shoved down homosexuals' throats by way of being described as "God's abomination"?

Glass house you live in Cruc?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
No I can't. Pedophilia causes demonstrable harm.
It's not a mere ideological objection.

Demonstrable harm:

Gay and bisexual menb are the population most affected by HIV. In 2015c:

Gay and bisexual men accounted for 82% (26,375) of HIV diagnoses among males and 67% of all diagnoses.
Black/African Americand gay and bisexual men accounted for the largest number of HIV diagnoses (10,315), followed by white gay and bisexual men (7,570).
https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/statistics/overview/ataglance.html
https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/statistics/overview/ataglance.html

Again, why the spotlight on homos?

Because you said a behavior is wrong only because of demonstrable harm so i gave you an example, but like the typical liberal, when shown wrong, all of a sudden you no longer remember or understand the conversation.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
And nothing is being shoved down homosexuals throats by way of being described as "God's abomination"?

Glass house you live in Cruc?

People rarely talked about homosexuality until you all went on a crusade to shape public opinion toward acceptance of it. It being wrong has been a fundamental notion throughout all of Christian history, from Rome to America. It has always been a taboo culture, and will always remain that way, if not partially, regardless of your obsessive need to mythologize it as morally intact or natural.

quip

BANNED
Banned
Because you said a behavior is wrong only because of demonstrable harm so i gave you an example, but like the typical liberal, when shown wrong, all of a sudden you no longer remember or understand the conversation.

Gay men know (and are responsible for) the risks, just like heteros are.

Pedophilia not so much....not at least the victims.

Try again.

quip

BANNED
Banned
People rarely talked about homosexuality until you all went on a crusade to shape public opinion toward acceptance of it. It being wrong has been a fundamental notion throughout all of Christian history, from Rome to America. It has always been a taboo culture, and will always remain that way, if not partially, regardless of your obsessive need to mythologize it as morally intact or natural.

Hence, the "crusade".

You're your own worse (obsessed) enemy...in this regard at least.