biology, not your subjective "feelings"

quip

BANNED
Banned
I could waste my time explaining it, but not chasing that rabbit down the bunny trail today, youre an adult, you know it already.

Why, because you know it's not a fetish exclusive or indicative to homosexuality...thus you can't bash it? Yes?

You guys still haven't explained why you're all obsessed with other peoples sexual proclivities?

MrDante

keep homosexuality out of the public sphere - keep it out of the schools, the media, entertainment, etc

and i guarantee you nobody will talk about it

If you keep blacks out of schools and restaurants and away from drinking fountains you can pretend they aren't really there too.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Homosexuals are depressed individuals and their culture is their outlet.

Liberals tried playing the 'oppressed' card- that they are unhappy because they are oppressed :rolleyes:

663LSmORbCoku84SYxXw_Tigga_Please.gif

They are worshiped by half of today's society and they are still the same.

MrDante

No I can't. Pedophilia causes demonstrable harm.
It's not a mere ideological objection.

Sadly that is all he has.

It's like how racists lie about blacks being rapists and sexual animals and violent drug dealing criminals. If you tell those lies often enough you can almost convince yourself that what you are doing isn't hate or bigotry at all....almost

MrDante

quip

BANNED
Banned
apparently, if we blur the lines in the middle, we have no reason to recognize what is clearly an extreme perversion

Or rather you could apply the logic to any such sexual fetish doser may deem as perversion. But homosexuality is apparently special. :idunno:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
...[N]obody is obsessed and hostile against heterosexuality.

That's because they are doing the same thing (Ex 20:14, Heb 13:4). :banana:

"Man's own religion usually descends to the fleshly life to which they themselves practice." ~ Jim Andrews

The wickedness of Sodom ([Ex 20:14]
stripper.gif
heterosexual [Lev. 20:10–12] or homosexual [Lev. 20:10,13]) was notorious (Gen. 13:13).

glassjester

Or rather you could apply the logic to any such sexual fetish doser may deem as perversion. But homosexuality is apparently special. :idunno:

What logic? That it shouldn't be promoted in schools, in parades, or in children's movies?