biology, not your subjective "feelings"

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Heck no.

I was merely bustin ol precious Tam's chops for allowing herself to get so caught up in the extremes of this fool world.

Looks like it worked :chuckle:

I see that leftwing extremist annabennedetti was so impressed with your earlier post that she gave you a thanks.

Should people not care about what goes on in this world that God made and in the lives of the people He put on it?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I was merely bustin ol precious Tam's chops
Danoh descends from the mountaintop to be with the riff raff just long enough to do some worldly chop bustin.
I feel so privileged!
(Oh wait, it's a sin to be white and feel privileged, so scratch that part.)

Danoh

I see that leftwing extremist annabennedetti was so impressed with your earlier post that she gave you a thanks.

Should people not care about what goes on in this world that God made and in the lives of the people He put on it?

Lol - you of all people referring to anyone as an extremist :chuckle:

As for the other - Scripture offers ONE solution - get the lost...saved.

Only then can one expect "the power of God unto salvation" resident in "the gospel of the Grace of God" to bring about change in the individual.

And that; on a case by case basis; and in His time as to each individual - after they are saved.

Romans 14:22 Hast thou faith? have it to thyself before God. Happy is he that condemneth not himself in that thing which he alloweth. 14:23 And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

2 Corinthians 1:24 Not for that we have dominion over your faith, but are helpers of your joy: for by faith ye stand.

Other than that; the lost will carry on as who they are - the lost.

Because it is who they are - the lost.

Until saved...

Ephesians 2:1 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; 2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: 2:3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others. 2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: 2:7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

Be unhappy with the lost all you want, ACW; your responsibility is to share with them the truth that....

Romans 5:19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous. 5:20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound: 5:21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

Moralize the lost all you want - the Law proved that the Law entered that the offence might ABOUND.

This is why such as Pence and Devos are wrong in their fool notion that what the lost need is to be moralize them until they change - the very doomed to fail attempt that The Law proved through failure, man is incapable of unless first...saved.

Both have no business in such an ignorant ministering attempt.

The lost do not need The Ten Commandments or what have you.

What they need is "the gospel of the Gracevof God."

Romans 7:5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death. 7:6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter. 7:7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet. 7:8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead. 7:9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died. 7:10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death. 7:11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me. 7:12 Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good. 7:13 Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful.

The core of your very failure, ACW.

Put away your ever legalistic moralizing and pick up the gospel of the Grace of God in His Son - this is what the lost need.

"And you HATH he quickened - who WERE dead in trespasses and sins..."

Respectfully,

Danoh

Danoh descends from the mountaintop to be with the riff raff just long enough to do some worldly chop bustin.
I feel so privileged!
(Oh wait, it's a sin to be white and feel privileged, so scratch that part.)

Tam, I have nothing but love for you in the Lord.

As for the flesh - your beige, light pink; white skin, or what have you; is just one more example of the various beautiful flowers God had obviously intended His ever wondrous garden of Humanity to be comprised of.

Not the same as the some attitude in the extreme, in one way or another...be it mine, or yours...my ever precious neighbor in the Lord :)

Hah - thanks for having inspired these words; they feel rather good. I owe ya one...

Okay, now, where were we - oh yeah, I was right about... :chuckle:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Lol - you of all people referring to anyone as an extremist :chuckle:

How about we save the extremist views of you Ron Paul Libertarians for another thread Danoh?

Call me old fashioned, but I consider someone who is so gender confused that he or she get's their genitalia mutilated so that they can become a pretend member of the opposite sex "extreme".

As for the other - Scripture offers ONE solution - get the lost...saved.

Only then can one expect "the power of God unto salvation" resident in "the gospel of the Grace of God" to bring about change in the individual...

Actually God created 3 institutions for the governance of men so that man's wicked ways could be controlled and in many many cases "changed":

The family, the Church and civil government.

If you want to verse drop, how about we start off with the meaning of Deuteronomy 22:5, as it's more relevant to this thread than the other verses that you took out of context.

Danoh

But I don't feel it, so it must not be true.

The fruit of the Spirit - in this case, my love for you in the Lord - is not about whether we feel liked, or not.

Rather, it is the result of an adopted attitude of love (agape); of adopting as one's own towards one another in the Lord, the Spirit's outlook toward things.

True, people end up liking and or disliking one another; and I certainly like you well enough as a person, and in light of the limitations of strangers on a forum.

But whether people personally like one another or not; it matters not - IN The Lord.

It is IN Him where there is neither Jew, nor Gentile, male nor female, bond nor free - it is in HIM that we are all ONE IN The Lord.

In an attitude of that reailty - that - "IN Him are ALL things" - and man o man "in Him dwelleth The FULNESS of The GODHEAD bodily!"

Mid-Acts Grace Teaching, sis!

You're simply the best - IN Him :)

And I think you're alright too.

Danoh

Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

How about we save the extremist views of you Ron Paul Libertarians for another thread Danoh?

Call me old fashioned, but I consider someone who is so gender confused that he or she get's their genitalia mutilated so that they can become a pretend member of the opposite sex "extreme".

Actually God created 3 institutions for the governance of men so that man's wicked ways could be controlled and in many many cases "changed":

The family, the Church and civil government.

If you want to verse drop, how about we start off with the meaning of Deuteronomy 22:5, as it's more relevant to this thread than the other verses that you took out of context.

Romans 3:19's "NOW we know..." in stark contrast to verse 21's "But NOW..."

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
This argument seems to presume that male v. female is all or nothing. Not sure basic biology works that way.

Absent a birth defect, it works exactly that way, i am assuming you failed biology in high school.

biology, not your subjective "feelings"

If biology "trumps" subjective feelings, we'd better be all prepared to have "gender" police patrolling the public washrooms and change-rooms doing strip-searches!

Please have a true biological man birth a baby from inside his body based on his subjective "feelings" - the fact that we even need to have the conversation of what constitutes anatomy, shows mental illness at play, on a mass scale.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
What was his argument from authority?

This argument seems to presume that male v. female is all or nothing. Not sure basic biology works that way. One of my kids is a PhD geneticist and I think she would disagree with that premise. Unless of course you can show us that particular time in development when sex becomes one way or the other.

Absent a birth defect, it works exactly that way, i am assuming you failed biology in high school.

And that's not a biological condition?

Seems you're missing the objective here....perhaps purposefully.

Is your objective purpose to claim that transgenderism is a birth defect?

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Stripe needs sex to be yes/no because he needs things to be heaven/hell as well. He is incorrect on both.
Nope.

Sex is set in stone at conception. XX means female. XY means male.

Simple.

That you don't like it isn't much of an argument.

Unless, of course, Stripe has read the Nature article that was posted and has citations to the literature that suggest that article to be incorrect. I'm sure he will post links.
Nature would not disagree with the fact that sex is determined at conception.

I am trying to redefine the rules?
Yep.

You think sex is a malleable thing. You think XX or XY can be manipulated somehow. You think feelings have some part to play. They don't. At conception XX or XY is set in stone.

I am the researcher behind the findings reported in that Nature article?
I don't know. Are you?

Take it up with Nature. I'm sure they will publish your rebuttal of the findings if you can present evidence of bad methodology or bad science in the research referenced in the original article.
I'm sure they wouldn't disagree with what I have said. :idunno:

It's you who is being contrary.

Repeating your position does not make it stronger.
Pointing out that I am repeating it does not make it weaker.

Gene network and switches as well as hormone production are subjective feelings?
Nope.

When you said "feelings," that was feelings.

Then again, you are not exactly known for your understanding of science, the opposite actually. So I guess I shouldn't be too surprised.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
But the issue is one that clearly shows our friend Stripe to be incorrect. When you have two X chromosomes you should be a female but if one of those chromosomes has the SRY gene as a result of translocation of the SRY gene from the father's Y chromosome to his X chromosome in meiosis guess what---male genetalia (probably smaller than "normal" along with other potential changes) in a person with 2 X chromosomes.Stripe, any comments after the research homework you now have???

So something went wrong with the Y chromosome and we have something wrong with the... boy.

What a surprise. :rolleyes:

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are the one that insists on calling it a disorder, which is begging the question. You have not justified that claim at all. In what sense is it a disorder? Why can't it be a variation of sexual development?

There is a lot wrong with this.

First, the accusation of question begging is unjustified. We are entirely justified in asserting that male and female offspring are the intended outcome of sexual reproduction. Heck, as a Darwinist, you should be saying something similar, given that anything else would not tend to advance the population.

It's a disorder in the crudest sense because those people are "less fit." Your narrative doesn't even fit your Darwinism. It looks like defending perversion is more important to you than defending you religion.

It might be a "variation of sexual development," but that would require you to show that it was designed that way. However, because you do not believe the Creator, you would need to show the benefit of not sticking firmly to the only process that can uphold the population.

You're simply too dense for this conversation. :wave2:

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
So something went wrong with the Y chromosome and we have something wrong with the... boy.

What a surprise. :rolleyes:

But the person is XX, and female but with male genitalia.
Still waiting for some citations to the literature to support your position.