Biden/Harris 2020

eider

Your answer is to murder them?

You shout your lies at me. Why don't you shout them somewhere else, eh?
Now you go and prove that I have ever advocated the murder of babies.

But you have shown that you don't care for the mothers or the children in any way. You offer nothing.

I think we're done here............

eider

The post you quoted had already undone your accusation, specifically the latter part. You can read, can't you?

I realise that all can read this post, but I hope you understand why I tell you, write it at you, rather than the kind that shout their mouths off with words like 'Murderer' and then 'liar' at people. Some people are not worth truth imo.

In 1976 we lived in a home where the contract was 'no more than two children'. We made a mistake. My (late) wife became pregnant. We knew we'd have to leave but we couldn't afford to buy or rent in that area (stockbroker Surrey). Long story short I managed to get a job (at much less money) in Kent (where I live to this day) and we managed to buy a ramshackle little place on what had once been a non-residential holiday estate by the sea. We lost a brilliant income, a lovely home by the river Wey and all...... to have the third child.

Sadly, most sadly, my wife was prescribed medication for epilepsy which caused horrible afflictions to the unborn. If you google 'Epilim babies, or 'Sodium Vaproate' you'll learn all quicker than I can describe. The little chap died three weeks after birth with the most horrible afflictions. My late wife died in 1991 still believing that there was something wrong with her. The doctors had tried to keep her in hospital to sterilize her after the birth which must have convinced her that it was all her. I stopped that and was sterilized instead because I wanted her home and safe and without bloody doctors pointing fingers at her. I didn't know about Sodium Valproate until 2018.... bloody 40 odd years later, when the truth about epilim surfaced. They kept it all well hidden.

But we had the child at any cost......... any cost. I still keep his birth certificate to this day...... quite pointless,. But whenever I'm reducing the paper and come across it I put it back. Edit: Their graves are 8 feet apart. Oh... the Co-op was so touched by our situation that they did everything, absolutely everything..... a little coffin, the pallbearers everything...... and only charged £25.

So when I read people telling me I'm a murderer, people who wouldn't raise a finger to help a child............ I have a word for them. These people don't know what the price of a responsibility can really be. They sit in armchairs and spew their hypocrisy around. Sickening, quite sickening.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Your answer is to murder them?

The only problem here is that, as you've learned, the "murder" claim regarding abortion is in fact nothing but shrill rhetoric on your part, and even you don't truly believe it yourself, because if you did, you'd grab your gun and go out and stop abortions from happening by force. But perhaps you're too pacifistic to do that. Fine, then the least you could do would be to go out into the streets and protest abortion clinics, Planned Parenthood, etc. But I don't hear about you doing that either. Clearly, you don't have the courage of your alleged convictions.

The majority Republican stance on abortion is that it should be outlawed because it is the murder of an innocent life--except in the cases of rape, incest, and the life of the mother. As if it's okay to murder those people based on how they were conceived, but not the others! Irrational, illogical, absurd thinking dominates the so-called "pro-life" movement.

I don't hear you whining about Republican politicians who are pro-choice. "What!?" you're asking yourself. "You mean there are Republican politicians who are pro-choice on abortion?" Yep, I bet you didn't even know that, or care--because in reality you couldn't care less about abortion except insofar as you can use the topic to smear Democrats, which means that abortion is just about politics to you. Republicans don't really want to outlaw abortion even if they could, because many women of color choose to have abortions, and if a low-income woman of color decides to get an abortion, that is likely one less Democratic voter they will have to worry about.

Many conservative politicians are nothing if not hypocritical on abortion. They would never actually impede abortion even if they could, because if they did, what would they do when their mistresses turn up pregnant? Wouldn't want the wife to find out. They might want an expensive divorce. Better to cover up such "accidents" with an abortion, in their view. Below are a few examples of this:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-evil-for-thee

An illustrious list of Republican men are publicly anti-choice, but privately have supported women in their lives having abortions

Republicans abhor abortions – unless it’s for their mistress, of course
Meet Scott Lloyd, the head of the Office of Refugee Resettlement; in theory he’s responsible for supporting refugees build a better life in America by providing them with financial and medical assistance. Under previous administrations, this included abortion services. But we live in a God-fearing America now, and Lloyd has made it his mission to ensure refugee women, including unaccompanied minors, don’t get abortions. He even blocked a 17-year-old-girl who had been raped from having an abortion. “The child – the one who is destroyed – is not an aggressor,” he argued in a report. No Scott, the child isn’t an aggressor; you are.
As Mother Jones reported this week, despite his patronizing proselytizing, Lloyd doesn’t always practice what he preaches. As a young man he drove an ex-girlfriend to get an abortion and paid for half of it.
Lloyd joins an illustrious list of Republicans whose stance on abortion is basically: “It’s OK for me; evil for thee.” Earlier this year, for example, it emerged that Elliot Broidy, the former RNC deputy finance chairman paid $1.6m to a Playboy Playmate he had an affair with, after she aborted his child.
Then there is Tim Murphy, the pro-life Pennsylvania Republican who resigned last year after it was revealed he had urged his mistress to consider an abortion. And let’s not forget the charming Scott DesJarlais. According to testimony during his divorce trial, the Tennessee congressman supported his ex-wife's decision to get two abortions before their marriage. The former doctor also allegedly pressured a 24-year-old patient he was having an affair with to get an abortion. Even after all that information came out DesJarlais still had the gall to vote for anti-abortion bills and boast of having a “100% pro-life voting record."

Abortion will never be outlawed. These are statements made by the conservative Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, John Roberts, regarding the abortion issue: "Roe v. Wade is the settled law of the land...It’s settled as a precedent of the court, entitled to respect under principles of stare decisis...There’s nothing in my personal views that would prevent me from fully and faithfully applying that precedent." So much for your deluded pipe dream that re-Publican politicians will get Roe v. Wade overturned by stacking the courts with more conservative judges, because even the conservative judges are telling you that it isn't going to happen.

Right Divider

Body part
The only problem here is that, as you've learned, the "murder" claim regarding abortion is in fact nothing but shrill rhetoric on your part, and even you don't truly believe it yourself, because if you did, you'd grab your gun and go out and stop abortions from happening by force. But perhaps you're too pacifistic to do that. Fine, then the least you could do would be to go out into the streets and protest abortion clinics, Planned Parenthood, etc. But I don't hear about you doing that either. Clearly, you don't have the courage of your alleged convictions.
Abortion is MURDER no matter what SPIN you try to put on it.

My "actions" are irrelevant to this FACT.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Abortion is MURDER no matter what SPIN you try to put on it.

My "actions" are irrelevant to this FACT.

If you don't care enough about abortion to do anything about it yourself even though you claim to consider it to be murder, why should you expect anyone else to do anything about it when they don't consider abortion to be murder?

Right Divider

Body part
If you don't care enough about abortion to do anything about it yourself even though you claim to consider it to be murder, why should you expect anyone else to do anything about it when they don't consider abortion to be murder?

What I do has nothing to do with it.

It's just a tactic that you want to use to try to distract from the FACT that killing an innocent baby is murder.

What others "consider to be murder" is also completely irrelevant to the FACT that killing an innocent baby is murder.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
What others "consider to be murder" is also completely irrelevant to the FACT that killing an innocent baby is murder.

That's what you keep saying. Yet you have given me no reason to believe that even you believe what you are saying. At some point "the rubber has to meet the road," so to speak. You haven't reached that point yet.

eider

Eider, I am so sorry about the loss of your child and your wife.

Thank you.
All a long time ago now.
I haven't written or talked about all that in a long time, not even after the facts about Sodium Valproate came to public knowledge, but I don't need to listen to hypocrites calling me a baby murderer..........

I think you have to be in a situation such as having to lose your home and work for the sake of a pregnancy to actually know what you would do. I know what we did, is all. :)