Biblical Flat Enclosed Earth and Firmament

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[h=1]The Book of Enoch, Truthers, and Questioning the Globe...[/h]
From video description: Why are so many "prominent" teachers of Bible Prophecy, and "Christian Truthers" out there so resistant to exploring the Flat Earth idea, when at the same time, so many of them have been championing the Book of Enoch because of what it has to say about the Watchers, Nephilim, and the whole "Genesis 6 paradigm"..? Does the Book of Enoch point to a flat, enclosed Earth? Does the Bible? This video explores these questions, and what seems like a fairly ironic contradiction within much of the mainstream "Christian Conspiracy" arena today...

https://youtu.be/IxBw9ooPS3I - Click this link for full screen - 15 minutes

daqq

The Book of Enoch, Truthers, and Questioning the Globe...

From video description: Why are so many "prominent" teachers of Bible Prophecy, and "Christian Truthers" out there so resistant to exploring the Flat Earth idea, when at the same time, so many of them have been championing the Book of Enoch because of what it has to say about the Watchers, Nephilim, and the whole "Genesis 6 paradigm"..? Does the Book of Enoch point to a flat, enclosed Earth? Does the Bible? This video explores these questions, and what seems like a fairly ironic contradiction within much of the mainstream "Christian Conspiracy" arena today...

https://youtu.be/IxBw9ooPS3I - Click this link for full screen - 15 minutes

He does not know what he is talking about with Enoch and should have done more homework before trying to use 1Enoch to support what he calls the Enochian flat earth model. There is no such thing as "the Enochian flat earth model" because the Book of the Luminaries was not written by the author of 1Enoch:

Moreover the Book of the Luminaries section is never found at Qumran within the Book of 1Enoch but always found as a separate work, that is, at Qumran. That means the whole 364-day calendar was not even part of the Book of Enoch as concerning Qumran. It was later incorporated into Enoch in the Ethiopian version. In other words there is no 364-day calendar of Enoch as many seem to believe, (those who use it to promote such variations of that calendar). Enoch really has gotten a bad reputation because of the additions inserted into it somewhere along the way, (not even the Book of Parables or "The Parables of Enoch" are found at Qumran, see here, https://www.worldslastchance.com/lu...es-wlc-not-accept-book-of-enoch-calendar.html, and I think this is even a flat-earth site, lol, just for you). Additionally you said something to me elsewhere about going ahead and posting from the Book of Jasher if I wanted to: that is not what I said. What I said was that the "Book of Jasher" or Yasher, (the "Sefer of the Upright", Jos10:13), is not a separate book from the scripture but rather, indeed, IT IS THE TORAH. Moreover what I also said was that the companion passage for the "long day" of Joshua is written specifically for Joshua in the Torah, which is the Book of the Upright, and that companion passage is Exo17:8-16 where Ahron and Hur stayed up the hands of Moses until the going down of the sun, (Exo17:12).

Whoever wrote the Book of the Luminaries, which has now been inserted into 1Enoch in the Ethiopian version, was probably an Alexandrian Jew because the observations taken in that book can only be seen from much closer to the equator rather then anywhere near the latitudes of Jerusalem or Qumran. The calendar system in the Book of the Luminaries does not work at Jerusalem or Qumran. The equinoxes and solstices are not divided equally according to equal seasons and months of 30 and 31 days at those latitudes, (Jerusalem and Qumran). You can go to one of the various dates and times online sites to find out when the equinoxes and solstices occur for the areas around Jerusalem and Qumran: the calendar in the Book of the Luminaries does not work in those latitudes but rather was observed somewhere much further south, nearer to the equator, such as southern Egypt. A simple calendar study would have brought these things to light. The calendar in the Book of the Luminaries cannot work anywhere in the latitudes of what is now the modern state of Israel because the earth is a globe.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Psalm 74:12-17 KJV - For God is my King of old, working salvation in the midst of the earth.13 Thou didst divide the sea by thy strength: thou brakest the heads of the dragons in the waters.
14 Thou brakest the heads of leviathan in pieces, and gavest him to be meat to the people inhabiting the wilderness.
15 Thou didst cleave the fountain and the flood: thou driedst up mighty rivers.
16 The day is thine, the night also is thine: thou hast prepared the light and the sun.
17Thou hast set all the borders of the earth: thou hast made summer and winter.

Ecclesiastes 1 KJV - The words of the Preacher, the son of David, king in Jerusalem.

2 Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.
3 What profit hath a man of all his labour which he taketh under the sun?
4 One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.
5 The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose.
6 The wind goeth toward the south, and turneth about unto the north; it whirleth about continually, and the wind returneth again according to his circuits.
7 All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again.
8 All things are full of labour; man cannot utter it: the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing.
9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.
11 There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.
12 I the Preacher was king over Israel in Jerusalem.
13 And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.
14 I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and vexation of spirit.
15 That which is crooked cannot be made straight: and that which is wanting cannot be numbered.
16 I communed with mine own heart, saying, Lo, I am come to great estate, and have gotten more wisdom than all they that have been before me in Jerusalem: yea, my heart had great experience of wisdom and knowledge.
17 And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.
18For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

God never says the earth has a circuit or a path or a course or a spin or that earth even moves

daqq

He does not know what he is talking about with Enoch and should have done more homework before trying to use 1Enoch to support what he calls the Enochian flat earth model. There is no such thing as "the Enochian flat earth model" because the Book of the Luminaries was not written by the author of 1Enoch:

Whoever wrote the Book of the Luminaries, which has now been inserted into 1Enoch in the Ethiopian version, was probably an Alexandrian Jew because the observations taken in that book can only be seen from much closer to the equator rather then anywhere near the latitudes of Jerusalem or Qumran. The calendar system in the Book of the Luminaries does not work at Jerusalem or Qumran. The equinoxes and solstices are not divided equally according to equal seasons and months of 30 and 31 days at those latitudes, (Jerusalem and Qumran). You can go to one of the various dates and times online sites to find out when the equinoxes and solstices occur for the areas around Jerusalem and Qumran: the calendar in the Book of the Luminaries does not work in those latitudes but rather was observed somewhere much further south, nearer to the equator, such as southern Egypt. A simple calendar study would have brought these things to light. The calendar in the Book of the Luminaries cannot work anywhere in the latitudes of what is now the modern state of Israel because the earth is a globe.

The observable vernal equinox in Jerusalem typically falls on 16/17 March:

16 March 2018
Sunrise occurs at 5:48 AM and sunset occurs at 5:47 PM, (11:59:19 hours).
https://www.timeanddate.com/sun/israel/jerusalem?month=3&year=2018

The observable autumnal equinox in Jerusalem typically falls on 26/27 September:

27 September 2018
Sunrise occurs at 6:30 AM and sunset occurs at 6:29 PM, (11:59:19 hours).
https://www.timeanddate.com/sun/israel/jerusalem?month=9&year=2018

Observable equinox to equinox at Jerusalem in 2018 = 16 March to 27 September.
16 March to 27 September = 195 Days (27.85 weeks).

Book of the Luminaries Calendar:
Equinox to equinox = 30+30+31+30+30+31 = 182 Days (13 weeks + 13 weeks = 26 weeks).

As for the latitude at Jerusalem, (31.7683° N), the Book of the Luminaries Calendar is thirteen days too short, almost two weeks shy, when counting from the observable vernal equinox to the observable autumnal equinox, (as if on a sundial, true equal day and equal night as stated in the Book of the Luminaries), and the same is also true of Qumran within at least a day, (being at 31.7412° N). The original author of the Book of the luminaries most likely recorded his observations from southern Egypt or possibly even what is to day called Ethiopia on the map. For the same reasons no doubt the Qumranites did not combine the Book of the Luminaries with the Book of 1Enoch.

However in Ethiopia, from where the modern translations of 1Enoch are primarily derived, (written in Ethiopian Ge'ez), it would not have been contradictory in their eyes to have assumed that the Book of the Luminaries was supposed to be included in the work of 1Enoch: for what they observed of the equinoxes and solstices was in alignment with what is written in the Book of the Luminaries. Yet we know that the fragments found at Qumran are more ancient and they never combined the two works together as one. No fragments of the Book of the Luminaries were found mixed in with any of the fragments from the Book of 1Enoch, even though fragments of the Book of the Luminaries were indeed found, but those portions of Luminaries were discovered always as fragments of a completely separate and individual writing, (probably from the same Alexandrian Jew who likely wrote the so-called Book of Jubilees, which is also erroneous). There is no "Enochian flat earth model" because there is no "Enochian 364-day calendar", because it comes from a completely separate work called the Book of the Luminaries, which has unfortunately been inserted into the Ethiopian version of 1Enoch.

daqq

Okay, sorry for the slight interruption Patrick, back to regularly scheduled programming. :)

flat-earth.png

Can't we all just get along???

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
We live in a snow globe. No biggy. Now what

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just as long as you know. I only think it's possible and with some of my interpretations of scripture combined with very strong physical and scientific evidence, I think it could be. I'm about 50-50.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Psalm 24 - KJV - [FONT=&quot]The earth is the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Lord[/FONT][FONT=&quot]'s, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]2 For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3 Who shall ascend into the hill of the Lord? or who shall stand in his holy place?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4 He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5 He shall receive the blessing from the Lord, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6 This is the generation of them that seek him, that seek thy face, O Jacob. Selah.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8 Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lordmighty in battle.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10 Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, he is the King of glory[/FONT]

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Psalm 85 - KJV - Lord, thou hast been favourable unto thy land: thou hast brought back the captivity of Jacob.2 Thou hast forgiven the iniquity of thy people, thou hast covered all their sin. Selah.
3 Thou hast taken away all thy wrath: thou hast turned thyself from the fierceness of thine anger.
4 Turn us, O God of our salvation, and cause thine anger toward us to cease.
5 Wilt thou be angry with us for ever? wilt thou draw out thine anger to all generations?
6 Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?
7 Shew us thy mercy, O Lord, and grant us thy salvation.
8 I will hear what God the Lord will speak: for he will speak peace unto his people, and to his saints: but let them not turn again to folly.
9 Surely his salvation is nigh them that fear him; that glory may dwell in our land.
10 Mercy and truth are met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other.
11 Truth shall spring out of the earth; and righteousness shall look down from heaven.
12 Yea, the Lord shall give that which is good; and our land shall yield her increase.
13 Righteousness shall go before him; and shall set us in the way of his steps.

Isaiah 66:1 KJV - [FONT=&quot]Thus saith the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Lord[/FONT][FONT=&quot], The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?[/FONT]

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I have thought a lot about whether or not this subject hurts, damages or causes a rejection of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ in any Christians. I don't see that it does, or that it would do that. In my opinion it wouldn't hurt a believer unless they start believing that all conspiracies are true no matter what. I suppose it can be hurtful in other ways to all people in general. It could also reinforce one's faith and belief in God. It could possibly help others to seek God and learn more about God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit through His word. I'm of the opinion that the good outweighs the bad. My life hasn't changed in any way except that I've been reading the Bible a lot more and my faith feels stronger, If others can experience that, or if Jesus Christ uses it to bring others to Him then His will is done in earth as it is in Heaven. I've also learned a bit more about the science many people admire and for some, they actually start worshiping science. Loving the creation more than the Creator.

Believing that an enclosed flat earth and firmament (cosmos) is possible and thinking about it or talking about it generates doubt into one's character and credibility in the eyes of many. I understand that and I knew before I started posting about it. I'm not obsessed with the possibility, but I have been talking about it a lot in the last few weeks. Some people don't like it one bit, but a few seem interested. Eventually, I will stop talking about it and attempting to prove it. I'm still fascinated by it and I continue to remain interested.

Matthew 6:9-13 KJV - After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
11 Give us this day our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

Romans 1:20-26 KJV -
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Genesis 1:1-23 KJV - In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.
9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.
11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
12 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
13 And the evening and the morning were the third day.
14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.
19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.
20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.
21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
22 And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.
23 And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

Genesis 6:1-6 KJV -
And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

UPON - Definition from the KJV Dictionary - AV1611.Com

KJV Dictionary Definition: upon

upon

UPON', prep.
1. Resting or being on the top or surface; as being upon a hill, or upon a rock; upon a field; upon a table; upon a river; upon the altar; upon the roof. He has his coat upon his back; his hat is upon his head.

in
in/
preposition

expressing the situation of something that is or appears to be enclosed or surrounded by something else.

synonyms:inside, within, in the middle of;

KJV Dictionary Definition: face

face

FACE, n. L., to make.
1. In a general sense, the surface of a thing, or the side which presents itself to the view of a spectator; as the face of the earth; the face of the waters.
2. A part of the surface of a thing; or the plane surface of a solid. Thus, a cube or die has six faces an octahedron has eight faces.

God uses words like upon the earth, in the earth, under the heavens, above the earth, upon the face of the earth, on the face of the waters, above the waters, fixed, immovable, established earth on foundations etc. simple easy to understand words. God rarely says "on the earth", "heavens below" - which is true in a globe world that's flying the through firmament, He never says the earth moves unless it's from God's anger. God never says the earth is surrounded by the firmament on all sides or that the whole firmament is expanding at hundreds and hundreds of MILLIONS of miles per hour.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Genesis 1:1-23 KJV - In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.
9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.
11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
12 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.
20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.
21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
22 And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.

And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

upon

UPON', prep.
1. Resting or being on the top or surface; as being upon a hill, or upon a rock; upon a field; upon a table; upon a river; upon the altar; upon the roof. He has his coat upon his back; his hat is upon his head.

in
in/
preposition

expressing the situation of something that is or appears to be enclosed or surrounded by something else.

face

FACE, n. L., to make.
1. In a general sense, the surface of a thing, or the side which presents itself to the view of a spectator; as the face of the earth; the face of the waters.
2. A part of the surface of a thing; or the plane surface of a solid. Thus, a cube or die has six faces an octahedron has eight faces.

KJV Dictionary Definition: firmament

firmament

FIRMAMENT, n. ferm'ament. L. firmamentum, from firmus, firmo.
The region of the air; the sky or heavens. In scripture, the word denotes an expanse, a wide extent; for such is the signification of the Hebrew word, coinciding with regio, region, and reach. The original therefore does not convey the sense of solidity, but of stretching, extension; the great arch or expanse over our heads, in which are placed the atmosphere and the clouds, and in which the stars appear to be placed, and are really seen.
And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. Gen. 1:6.
And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
18And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.

upon

UPON', prep.

in
in/
preposition

face

FACE, n. L., to make.

God uses words like upon the earth, in the earth, under the heavens, above the earth, upon the face of the earth, on the face of the waters, above the waters, fixed, immovable, established earth on foundations, in the firmament, etc. simple easy to understand words. God rarely says "on the earth", "heavens below" - which is true in a globe world that's flying the through firmament, He never says the earth moves unless it's from God's anger. God never says the earth is surrounded by the firmament on all sides or that the whole firmament is expanding at hundreds and hundreds of MILLIONS of miles per hour.
KJV Dictionary Definition: firmament

firmament

FIRMAMENT, n. ferm'ament. L. firmamentum, from firmus, firmo.
The region of the air; the sky or heavens. In scripture, the word denotes an expanse, a wide extent; for such is the signification of the Hebrew word, coinciding with regio, region, and reach. The original therefore does not convey the sense of solidity, but of stretching, extension; the great arch or expanse over our heads, in which are placed the atmosphere and the clouds, and in which the stars appear to be placed, and are really seen.
And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. Gen. 1:6.
And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament.

Not that God couldn't, because all things are possible with God, but I find it hard to believe that God would create a googol plex of stars, and heavenly bodies that are completely unrelated to mankind and God's greatest creation: mankind and life in the earth. 14 billion light years across (as if they measured), so much "space" that nobody will ever see it, it's useless.

I certainly don't believe God created more advanced life on other "planets" or any life at all anywhere else, even if there's zillions of galaxies and other "universes". Can you see how crazy that kind of thinking is?

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolyte; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]22And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Revelation 22 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6 And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9 Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

The new city will be enclosed with end points east and west, north and south for the 12 Gates. [/FONT]

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I have thought a lot about whether or not this subject hurts, damages or causes a rejection of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ in any Christians. I don't see that it does, or that it would do that. In my opinion it wouldn't hurt a believer unless they start believing that all conspiracies are true no matter what. I suppose it can be hurtful in other ways to all people in general. It could also reinforce one's faith and belief in God. It could possibly help others to seek God and learn more about God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit through His word. I'm of the opinion that the good outweighs the bad. My life hasn't changed in any way except that I've been reading the Bible a lot more and my faith feels stronger, If others can experience that, or if Jesus Christ uses it to bring others to Him then His will is done in earth as it is in Heaven. I've also learned a bit more about the science many people admire and for some, they actually start worshiping science. Loving the creation more than the Creator.

Believing that an enclosed flat earth and firmament (cosmos) is possible and thinking about it or talking about it generates doubt into one's character and credibility in the eyes of many. I understand that and I knew before I started posting about it. I'm not obsessed with the possibility, but I have been talking about it a lot in the last few weeks. Some people don't like it one bit, but a few seem interested. Eventually, I will stop talking about it and attempting to prove it. I'm still fascinated by it and I continue to remain interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.