Being politically correct harms Transgenders?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Do you believe Christians should be told to keep on sinning, or do you believe Christians should be told to go and sin no more?

You're taking Jesus's words out of context. He didn't mean to literally sin no more, he meant to not live a life of sin.
There's a difference
And
You should recognize that.

eider

If those are the things that you want criminalized, then you are not as merciful as God is, since God only specified carnal knowledge from your list as a punishable offense.

I am asking questions, not telling folks what I want.
Can you see the question marks?

eider

If those are the things that you want criminalized, then you are not as merciful as God is, since God only specified carnal knowledge from your list as a punishable offense.

Good.... so only carnal knowledge is punishable..... yes?
What would be a correct punishment in your opinion?

Oh.... and do you think that homosexuality or transgender mindsets are mentally deficient?

Those are questions.....

genuineoriginal

I am asking questions, not telling folks what I want.
Can you see the question marks?
You have been given the scriptures, but your "questions" extend far beyond what the scriptures required.

There must be a reason for that other than mere curiosity.

If I see rabbit tracks, I will assume a rabbit made them.
If I see deer tracks, I will assume a deer made them.

Your questions are troll tracks, so I naturally assume a troll made them.

genuineoriginal

Good.... so only carnal knowledge is punishable..... yes?
What would be a correct punishment in your opinion?
What is written in the Law as the correct punishment?
The Law states that there must be two or three witnesses to the offense.
The Law states that the witnesses and the accused are to appear before the legally appointed judges.
The Law states that these witnesses must be examined to ensure they are not false witnesses.
The Law states that these witnesses are to receive the exact same punishment as the accused would have received if the witnesses are false.
The Law states that the witnesses are to be the first to pick up stones to stone the accused to death if the accused is found guilty.
The Law states that the entire community is to participate in stoning the accused to death if the accused is found guilty.
The Law states that this is to be done to eliminate evil from the midst of the community.

Oh.... and do you think that homosexuality or transgender mindsets are mentally deficient?
Sin is a moral deficiency.
Sometimes a person can have both a moral deficiency and a mental deficiency, but there is no correlation between the two.

eider

You have been given the scriptures, but your "questions" extend far beyond what the scriptures required.

There must be a reason for that other than mere curiosity.

If I see rabbit tracks, I will assume a rabbit made them.
If I see deer tracks, I will assume a deer made them.

Your questions are troll tracks, so I naturally assume a troll made them.

But your interpretation of the scriptures is different from other Christians' interpretations, so I give you a chance to tell me yours.

You have already questioned other Christians on these pages. Do you agree with the Churches and Creeds that ordain female priests and Bishops, and marry Gays and Lesbians? They use your scriptures, I think.

A question is just a question.

genuineoriginal

But your interpretation of the scriptures is different from other Christians' interpretations, so I give you a chance to tell me yours.
That is because I use the method of asking, "What would Jesus think these scriptures mean."

You have already questioned other Christians on these pages. Do you agree with the Churches and Creeds that ordain female priests and Bishops, and marry Gays and Lesbians? They use your scriptures, I think.
In another thread I mentioned how I believe that the churches that use the scriptures do not ordain female priests and Bishops and ordaining female priests and Bishops is what led these churches so far away from God that they have ordained Gays and Lesbians and accept same-sex marriage.

Your thinking that they use the scriptures is mistaken, since their actions violate the intent of the scriptures.

Arthur Brain

Because moving the goalposts is a logical fallacy.

You accused me of "forcing" my "religion."

Changing the charge when called on your nonsense is just plain silly. Proper behavior would be to retract your accusation. :up:

Not gonna happen although a nice load of verbal acrobatics there Stripe. Quote me where I said you are forcing your religion. Thankfully you can't although what you support would be forcing it on society were there any chance of such nutball measures coming about.

Arthur Brain

when you finally decide to stop trolling this site, do us all a favor and take that retard artie with you, mkay? :wave2:

Seems that lame projection is all you have to throw about these days SOD, are you not even boring yourself yet? You're the biggest troll this site has ever seen. More bans for stalking, obsession and disruption than anyone else and a myriad usernames to reflect that. Were you drunk all those times you made a right pratt of yourself when stalking TH all over the place as well?

:think:

Last edited: