Banned For "Intentional Blasphemy ?

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I won't go to a site that says, "even if it makes you cringe". But, I'd suggest you've already brought this thread to lows most of us don't want to see.
As I have said many times before, I understand totally.

You are way more transparent to us than you think you are.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Ya gotta love how people broaden the meaning of words to include the most innocuous things. They've done it with the word "sodomy" to include whatever the current culture allows. Sodomy is literally the "sin of Sodom", and that is clearly anal sex committed man on man. So, if people find that enjoyable then they are enjoying an act of perversion. Yes, they will do any number of things they find enjoyable....ie Ted Bundy and Jeffrey Dahmer.
Sodomy means sodomy. It always has, it always will.

Of COURSE it leads to cannibalism and murder. Any fundie knows THAT !!!.

Huckleberry

People continue smoking as well, even though they know full well the dishonesty of Big Tobacco about the health risks.

Perversion has nothing to do with it. Whatever humans find enjoyable, they will do. All history proves this.
So you recognize that sodomy is perverse and dangerously unhealthy. Why then did you object when Nick M called it disgusting and perverted? You agree with him.

glorydaz

your

your

I just ask that we treat each other like adults and in ways that we ourselves would like to be treated.

This moral and loving behavior is as old as the Bible and as new as websites like this.

I ask no one to change their thinking or their beliefs. I try to pass on helpful information (like ugly behavior has consequences) and leave it to others to deal with it how they will.

I treasure and celebrate my soft and fragile side. It allowed me to fall in love and to raise a morally healthy child.

You not only ask, you demand and whine and snivel....

I've seen your definition of "ugly behavior" and I've seen you turn and accuse the one who dared to speak too "ugly" for your "soft and fragile" ears of being raised wrong. You're a hypocrite. Do I need to post your tantrum where you cried MAMMAAAa like a little baby?

But you thank God you are not like other men? :nono:

Luke 18:11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.​

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
So you recognize that sodomy is perverse and dangerously unhealthy. Why then did you object when Nick M called it disgusting and perverted? You agree with him.
It certainly can be. But “possibly unhealthy” is a fact. “Disgusting and perverted” is a subjective judgement.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Is that your soft and fragile side?

My soft and fragile side is related to all my “right brain” qualities. That’s the side of the human brain that deals with emotions, love, belief, dreams, myth and the imagination.

My “hard,” masculine side is represented by my left brain. It is concerned with mathematics, rationality and logic.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Yeah, you and PJ and some of the other whiners. :thumb:
Did your own child’s whining get to you?
Did you feel like you had to shut him or her up at all cost?
Did you ever ASK what s/he was whining about and then engage the kid in adult problem-solving skills?

And more importantly, do you tend to categorize all speech you do not like as “whining”?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
People continue smoking as well, even though they know full well the dishonesty of Big Tobacco about the health risks.

Do you have some honest data showing the dangers of second hand smoke? Data, not conclusions or claims. And having seen the creation threads and debate with Stripe, I have to ask that way. Data, not claims.

glorydaz

My soft and fragile side is related to all my “right brain” qualities. That’s the side of the human brain that deals with emotions, love, belief, dreams, myth and the imagination.

My “hard,” masculine side is represented by my left brain. It is concerned with mathematics, rationality and logic.

Truly that's information none should live without. Your "soft side" and your "hard masculine side". A movie, perhaps?

:popcorn:

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Do you have some honest data showing the dangers of second hand smoke? Data, not conclusions or claims. And having seen the creation threads and debate with Stripe, I have to ask that way. Data, not claims.
The danger of second-hand smoke is a fact. The data can be found on the Internet.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Truly that's information none should live without. Your "soft side" and your "hard masculine side". A movie, perhaps?

:popcorn:
My point is that everyone has the same mental categories. When women play sports they are exhibiting their “masculine side.” When guys slap on aftershave or cologne they are acting out from their feminine nature.

glorydaz

Did your own child’s whining get to you?
Did you feel like you had to shut him or her up at all cost?
Did you ever ASK what s/he was whining about and then engage the kid in adult problem-solving skills?

And more importantly, do you tend to categorize all speech you do not like as “whining”?

Are you really this ignorant? :doh:

Huckleberry

It certainly can be. But “possibly unhealthy” is a fact. “Disgusting and perverted” is a subjective judgement.
It's not "possibly unhealthy". It either is or isn't unhealthy, and you've already admitted it's unhealthy, just like you've admitted it's perverse. You have no excuse for defending it and doing so makes you simply dishonest.
The danger of second-hand smoke is a fact. The data can be found on the Internet.
The dangers of anal sex likewise. And it's far more dangerous than smoking, never mind second-hand smoke.

You have no excuse. You must either retract your prior statements about sodomy or cease excusing it. Anything else makes you a hypocrite and a liar.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
You not only ask, you demand and whine and snivel....

I've seen your definition of "ugly behavior" and I've seen you turn and accuse the one who dared to speak too "ugly" for your "soft and fragile" ears of being raised wrong. You're a hypocrite. Do I need to post your tantrum where you cried MAMMAAAa like a little baby?

But you thank God you are not like other men? :nono:

Luke 18:11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.​
I have never shirked for denying I am often hypocritical.

I think my feminine traits (like flexibility, intuition and loving feelings) are just fine with me. I am not threatened by me, nor am I threatened by other men who are the same.

Nor am I threatened by those who are unable to recognize and confront their feminine side.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
It's not "possibly unhealthy". It either is or isn't unhealthy, and you've already admitted it's unhealthy, just like you've admitted it's perverse. You have no excuse for defending it and doing so makes you simply dishonest.
I still don’t understand. It looks to me that you are more concerned with making me wrong than you are seriously considering my comments.

The dangers of anal sex likewise. And it's far more dangerous than smoking, never mind second-hand smoke.
Is this your own opinion or are you basing your judgement on scientific data?

You have no excuse. You must either retract your prior statements about sodomy or cease excusing it. Anything else makes you a hypocrite and a liar.
You like turning your world into a petty dictatorship, with you and your cohorts on top. Like all tyrannical authoritarians, you don’t feel comfortable until you have stamped out all diversity and different opinions.

Like the Nazis who burned books, informed and imaginative ideas are dangerous to you.

I guess I have to finally admit that I am a hypocritical cannibal, sodomite and I spend my days and nights in anal sex.

NOW what?

Huckleberry

I still don’t understand. It looks to me that you are more concerned with making me wrong than you are seriously considering my comments.
Not at all. You're absolutely right when you acknowledge anal sex is perverted and dangerous. Where you're wrong is in defending it when you clearly know this.
Is this your own opinion or are you basing your judgement on scientific data?
The dangers of anal sex are hardly a mystery. Why is this even a question? Are you pretending you're unaware, even after you admitted it's unhealthy? That would be a lie, wouldn't it?
You like turning your world into a petty dictatorship, with you and your cohorts on top. Like all tyrannical authoritarians, you don’t feel comfortable until you have stamped out all diversity and different opinions.

Like the Nazis who burned books, informed and imaginative ideas are dangerous to you.

I guess I have to finally admit that I am a hypocritical cannibal, sodomite and I spend my days and nights in anal sex.

NOW what?
I'm not telling you what to do, I'm warning you of the consequences of your actions. As it stands, you're presenting yourself as a liar and a hypocrite by defending a behavior you yourself characterize as perverse and unhealthy. Feel free to keep doing that, but you are without excuse if you do.