Banned For "Intentional Blasphemy ?

glorydaz

I want it noted that I successfully resisted the urge to post a South Park meme here.

That aside, do suppose The Horn hasn't given as good as he's gotten around here? His every post condemns and demeans the character of any and all that disagree with his position on whatever topic. I've yet to see him so much as make the attempt at rational discourse. Now, maybe I've missed a sterling example from him somewhere, but I'll argue that's because it's easy to miss.

But even that aside, do you suppose The Horn is unable to handle a little internet abuse? Do you suppose he's really so weak? I don't think so.

Boy you hit the nail on more heads than one with that statement. :thumb:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yeah....and did you see what else happened? Yikes....
Well, some folks are just mean bullies that don't know how to let it go and ignore when someone says something unkind to then or someone they like.
They just end up making it worse.

Reactions: Lon

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I might have a little liberal in me. I mourned for that rooster for about five minutes. (We had to send him to the happy hunting grounds because he got too cocky).
Had a few of them too.
We wrung their necks.
SNAP!
No more problem, and a nice meal to boot.

glorydaz

Had a few of them too.
We wrung their necks.
SNAP!
No more problem, and a nice meal to boot.

See I told you I had a little liberal in me. I couldn't eat the rooster, and he was big and healthy, too. I pretended like I didn't know he'd bitten the dust (even though I ordered it done). Later I mentioned I didn't know what happened to the rooster. When the rooster killer started to explain, I said very loudly, "I SAID, I don't know what happened to the rooster." Finally he got it and replied, "Oh, want me to help you look?" ;)

glorydaz

Me too.
I'm not too crazy about turtles though.
They're just too dumb and slow.

That would probably border on blasphemy to those environmentalists who are rescuing all those turtle eggs from that solar plant that cooks birds mid flight. :confused:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I'm lucky in the sense that I have never had my feelings hurt here. Nothing more than feelings -:rapture:

Nothing upsets me, I'm just crazy like that.

1sm072hornetpoke.gif
then
mosquitosmiley.gif
then
Troll.gif
then
crysmiley2.gif
then
thbf-HELP.gif

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Sodomy is disgusting perverted behavior. It is not a state of being, it is not a gender. And you endorse it.
Sodomy is actually enjoyable for many couples. I began to learn about this in my late adolescent. Of course if sodomy or sex between any two people is exploitative, based on lust, a dysfunctional power imbalance, etc. it IS perverted.