Banned For "Intentional Blasphemy ?

glorydaz

I'm lucky in the sense that I have never had my feelings hurt here. Nothing more than feelings -:rapture:

Nothing upsets me, I'm just crazy like that.

1sm072hornetpoke.gif
then
mosquitosmiley.gif
then
Troll.gif
then
crysmiley2.gif
then
thbf-HELP.gif

Thus solving the question ..... 'Whatever happened to Baby Jane?'.

musterion

For the last time, I AM NOT gay . I've never had gay sex, nor do I have any desire to .
But I am utterly opposed to deny rights to or persecuting any gay person !!!!

Translated: "I'm not homo but the guy I'm having sex with is."

Just kidding, Horn, I don't know if you are or not. You need to be saved either way.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Sodomy is actually enjoyable for many couples. I began to learn about this in my late adolescent. Of course if sodomy or sex between any two people is exploitative, based on lust, a dysfunctional power imbalance, etc. it IS perverted.

I rest my case.

Huckleberry

Sodomy is actually enjoyable for many couples. I began to learn about this in my late adolescent. Of course if sodomy or sex between any two people is exploitative, based on lust, a dysfunctional power imbalance, etc. it IS perverted.
So, considering how incredibly unhealthy it is, you must agree that it is perverse.

See? Using your brain is fun.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Cyber-bullying does not exist on TOL.

"Cyber-bullying" is a liberal construct, from a secular doctrine to allow some secularist God-haters to control the free thought of good people.
We have blasphemers and trolls, along with a few fruits and nuts here, and that is all.

glorydaz

"Cyber-bullying" is a liberal construct, from a secular doctrine to allow some secularist God-haters to control the free thought of good people.
We have blasphemers and trolls, along with a few fruits and nuts here, and that is all.

:first:

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
So, considering how incredibly unhealthy it is, you must agree that it is perverse.

See? Using your brain is fun.
People continue smoking as well, even though they know full well the dishonesty of Big Tobacco about the health risks.

Perversion has nothing to do with it. Whatever humans find enjoyable, they will do. All history proves this.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned

If someone feels bullied by me, I need to check my communication style.

No WAY am I EVER going to continue to hurt another person when they tell me I have hurt them.

No... Possible... Way.

Too many TOL posters apparently enjoy the sadism of causing others pain.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
If someone feels bullied by me, I need to check my communication style.

No WAY am I EVER going to continue to hurt another person when they tell me I have hurt them.

No... Possible... Way.

Too many TOL posters apparently enjoy the sadism of causing others pain.

No way are you going to change this forum into a prissy little 'just too sweet' place were we all have to cater to the whims of the soft and fragile.:mmph:

Man up boy!

glorydaz

People continue smoking as well, even though they know full well the dishonesty of Big Tobacco about the health risks.

Perversion has nothing to do with it. Whatever humans find enjoyable, they will do. All history proves this.

Ya gotta love how people broaden the meaning of words to include the most innocuous things. They've done it with the word "sodomy" to include whatever the current culture allows. Sodomy is literally the "sin of Sodom", and that is clearly anal sex committed man on man. So, if people find that enjoyable then they are enjoying an act of perversion. Yes, they will do any number of things they find enjoyable....ie Ted Bundy and Jeffrey Dahmer.

glorydaz

No way are you going to change this forum into a prissy little 'just too sweet' place were we all have to cater to the whims of the soft and fragile.:mmph:

Man up boy!

Well said, sister.

Children think the world revolves around them.....thus the desire to be catered to. There is nothing worse that adults who refuse to grow up. They expect the world to pat them, and coddle them, and give in to their tantrums. For their own good they need to learn to take their eyes off themselves....because that is the real problem.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned

Man up boy!
I just ask that we treat each other like adults and in ways that we ourselves would like to be treated.

This moral and loving behavior is as old as the Bible and as new as websites like this.

I ask no one to change their thinking or their beliefs. I try to pass on helpful information (like ugly behavior has consequences) and leave it to others to deal with it how they will.

I treasure and celebrate my soft and fragile side. It allowed me to fall in love and to raise a morally healthy child.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Man up boy!
Now your're talking!