it has fallen, fallen (rev 18:2)
it was famous for trade (rev 18:11)
it can be found no more (rev 18:21)

there is only one city that satisfies all the criteria

constantinople

back to
the apocalypse

IMO Babylon the Great has to be Rome.
Jesus said that he is the son of man of Daniel chapter 7.
There are 4 beasts in Daniel 7. Most assuredly the 4th beast is the Roman Empire.
Daniel 7 says the son of man will receive the kingdom when the 4th beast is destroyed.
See the connection?
The early Christians were waiting for the 4th beast, Rome, to be destroyed.
Unfortunately, Rome fell, and we are still waiting.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The 1st World is Rome. It's classical Rome evolved and expanded from.

America thought it was special, but couldn't even refrain from divinizing Washington beside Roman gods. Our very own law is Roman, and speaks in more beautifully in straight Latin because that's exactly what it is.

I'm alert to all yall! :chuckle:
But
The Antichrist will sit in Peter's seat, just as the antichrists who sat in Moses'.

Rondonmonson

IMO Babylon the Great has to be Rome.
Jesus said that he is the son of man of Daniel chapter 7.
There are 4 beasts in Daniel 7. Most assuredly the 4th beast is the Roman Empire.
Daniel 7 says the son of man will receive the kingdom when the 4th beast is destroyed.
See the connection?
The early Christians were waiting for the 4th beast, Rome, to be destroyed.
Unfortunately, Rome fell, and we are still waiting.

Babylon is the Last Beast Gov. System that comes against Israel, it is the Euro Governments, not a Church.

The Harlot is all False Religion, she will be Destroyed in Rev. 17:16.

They are two different entities.

Lilstu

Babylon is the Last Beast Gov. System that comes against Israel, it is the Euro Governments, not a Church.

The Harlot is all False Religion, she will be Destroyed in Rev. 17:16.

They are two different entities.

So when the European union falls can I then expect to meet Jesus in the air?

Rondonmonson

So when the European union falls can I then expect to meet Jesus in the air?

It doesn't have to be the E.U. per se, but it probably will be a scaled down version of the E.U. with only 10 Nations involved. The bible is never wrong, Daniel 7 says the Anti-Christ/Little Horn arises out of the Fourth Beast, Daniel 8 says the A.C./L.H. arises out of one of the Four Generals Kingdoms that took over for Alex the Great, in the LATTER TIME...But how can this be ? Because he arises out of Two Kingdoms at once, the A.C. arises from a "Small peoples" ( Dan. 11) so what gives ? Well Greece (Macedonia) is in the European Union.

The Boo of Revelation is not hard to decipher, nor is all prophecy, you just have to follow certain guidelines. For instance, the book of Revelation is encoded by the Old Testament, out of 404 verses 289 have Old Testament References. Rev. 17 Explains itself and is NOT A MYSTERY, the Angel says COME and I will show you the Mystery of the Woman AND the Beast on which she rides. The rest of the Chapter explains the Beast and the Harlot to us.

Since we see this 7 Headed Beast in Rev. 13 is described as being like a Leopard, Bear and a Lion, we know these are the same Beasts that Daniel spoke of, but in Rev. 17 this 7 Headed beast is explained. FIVE Kings have Fallen, ONE IS (Rome) ans ONE is yet to Come (Anti-Christ and 10 Kings. So we can see by looking at Daniel that every King has one thing in common, they all Conquered, Enslaved or Ruled Israel at some point in time. So we can ad this up pretty easily. Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia and Greece all had fallen by Johns time..........FITS.....Rome was Ruling at Johns time.........FITS.......and the Coming Anti-Christ and his 10 Kings will Conquer and subjugate Israel in the future........FITS.......

The final or 7th Head of the Beast will be the Anti-Christ and 10 Kings, that is fairly easy to decipher. The Harlot can not be the Babylon of Rev. 18, the Kings HATE HER and destroy her. The Kings in Rev. 18 cry and Lament the destruction of Babylon. TWO DIFFERENT ENTITIES !!

Harlot = False Religion since the beginning of time, blood of the Saints and Martyrs of Jesus on her hands,the reason the Kings in league with the Beast destroys her is because they demand worship of the Anti-Christ or else.......There is no room for Islam or any Religion.

Babylon = the Last Head of the 7 Headed Beast. Babylon is the European 10 Nation Confederation. Rev. 16 tells us the Nations fell, and that's when God remembered Babylon, so God sees the nations in Armageddon as BABYLON. He will destroy them with plagues and Jesus will finish them up at Armageddon.

SaulToPaul 2

Mystery, Babyon the great falls just before the LORD returns.

This is just one MAJOR detail Chrys has omitted in order to promote his scheme.

Why would he do that? It's dishonest and shady.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Mystery, Babyon the great falls just before the LORD returns.

do you know anything about recapitulation?
-
chapter 18 does not necessarily come before 19
-
you cannot make sense of the apocalypse
-if-
you expect a strict chronological sequence of events

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
Falling%20Man%20Zodiac%20Sumerian_zps1lvkuu9e.jpg

"Babylon the Great is Fallen"

(12/21, Scorpio is visibly at the Center of the Galaxy, to the Supermoon that has not happened since 1948 that has happened recently in 2016 = 12/21/2016 according to the Ancient Sumerians when BABYLON MUST FALL. First, BABYLON FELL with Roswell UFO Incident, then Isreal Fell with Independence of Israel. Second, BABYLON FELL with the 9/11/2001 Antichrist, and then the Sign of Divorce is Given for about 240 Days which is within the 42 Months of Flight 370 = Two Wings of a Great Eagle)

ACTS 13:6 And when they had gone through the isle unto Paphos, they found a certain sorcerer, a false prophet, a Jew, whose name [was] Barjesus: (Babylon the Great)
ACTS 13:17 The God of this people of Israel chose our fathers, and exalted the people when they dwelt as strangers in the land of Egypt, and with an high arm brought he them out of it.
ACTS 13:18 And about the time of forty years suffered he their manners in the wilderness.
ACTS 13:19 And when he had destroyed seven nations in the land of Chanaan, he divided their land to them by lot.

(Acts 19:13-17, also calls Jesus, "Babylon the Great", and therefore "Seven Heads") God is called Seven Crowns (Ezekiel 23:42) as the head of the 144,000 of Reuben and Benjamin ............ Jesus is called "Seven Heads" as the head of the 144,000 of Joseph. (Seven is reserved for God, God Head as a description of Jesus, 2 Kings 6:31/Leviticus 19:32)

SONG OF SOLOMON 3:11 Go forth, O ye daughters of Zion, and behold king Solomon with the crown wherewith his mother crowned him in the day of his espousals, and in the day of the gladness of his heart.
REVELATION 17:5 And upon her forehead [was] a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

70 Generations of Luke 3 which Measures God
42 Generations of Matthew which Measures God and his Angels (Jesus is called Mother of Solomon or Babylon)
42 Generations of Matthew 1:17, which Measures BABYLON/Joseph (Jesus is identified as Babylon)

(Joseph is the Father of Jesus, when God talks about BABYLON in revelation, Joseph is accounted with the tribes so it is 12,000 Unified ............ Jesus said "Twelve Legions of Angels" would mark the Revelation, therefore, BABYLON = JOSEPH = JESUS, this is a logical statement.

What is the Pattern? 70 Generations, 42 Generations, 42 Generations?

7 Years of Daniel's Final Week = 1260 Days/42 Months (Angel Measurement), and 42 Months (Gentile Measurement) according to the Book of Revelation. Time is 70 Weeks, Times is 70 Weeks x 7 Years, Half a Time = 42 Months that is HALF of 7 Years). Love and Blessings. (Revelation 11 that presents this also says that "Suicide by Antichrist", removes all of God's interests with any Signs or Visions, according to Jeremiah 26:17-19, God seems to let them all die blind, we have also not passed 42 Months from Flight 370 or even 240 days within this last period of time:

Times, Time and Half a Time

Time is 70 Weeks
Times is 70 Weeks x 7 Years
Half a Time = 42 Months that is HALF of 7 Years

Two Wings of an Eagle

42 Months for Flight 370
240 Days for Sign of Divorce (12/21/2016 to 8/21/2017 or 1 Chronicles 27 and Rev.)

REVELATION 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
ZECHARIAH 5:9 Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind [was] in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven.

Rev. 18:21 talks about a "Millstone" or "Ephah", that is delivered by BABYLON THE HARLOT. Which is another name for a Sign or a Vision or the Sign of Divorce. In the context of the Gospel. The "Millstone" or "Ephah" comes before "BABYLON THE FALLEN". That means there does not have to be a "Sign of Divorce" to cause the nations to repent (the rich men flee to the mountains to repent, that does not have to happen).

1. Flight 370 = 42 Month Marker
2. "Millstone" or "Ephah" = 240 Day Marker
3. 5 Months of Revelation = Lord's Body or Temple Stones (BABYLON THE FALLEN)

A Star Sign/"Millstone" or "Ephah", can be simply that or more likely a permanent bright spot in the Earth's Moon, like what had scientists puzzled about with the Planet Ceres, or God may just terminate the language of the law at that. "Suicide by Antichrist" as revelation states, is the reward of the nations, no sign and no vision, and no form of repentance, just the pleasure of keep hurting that person. After we past the 240 day mark of 12/21/2016 to 12/25/2016, that is all that you have, if you have nothing then, nothing is what happens to billions of lives no inheritance no salvation, no nothing. Then a small geographic area is selected for five months. Right now the Antichrist is being hurt good, we have a few more nightly walks to hopefully resolve the law by the time we reach 12/21. (so humanity dies as a bloody murderer and a false witness of the gospel, nothing more)

(The Antichrist is not a false witness, nor does he commit murder suicide as the answer to the gospel, as revelation 11 indicates, the nations must get rid of these people which are conveniently indicated by the global census reports in addition to the gospels law, he believes that God will beyond a reasonable doubt reveal the Sign of Divorce to cause the nations to repent on 12/21/2016 to 12/25/2016, until God invalidates that statement, which the gospel's law indicates, we've only been examining the reasons why God would do that ............ hurting the Antichrist for those kinds of people is involuntary, they do not have control over themselves, as the expression of joseph increases, sign of divorce, that will also increase, so God will dismiss that behavior on that basis only, but you also have people using them as tools to accomplish, pain and death of the antichrist, so we'll just have to see how that plays out, since you have altogether deviated from the Antichrist's instructions, wherever he is right now)

Last edited:

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
do you know anything about recapitulation?
-
chapter 18 does not necessarily come before 19
-
you cannot make sense of the apocalypse
-if-
you expect a strict chronological sequence of events

(Pope John Paul II, used my father to abuse me so often as a child, I couldn't eat unassisted, use the bathroom or walk, by the time they got to me. By the time they got to me, they found my father guilty of serial murders. It was about a week after that time, after already suffering extreme pain and death as a result of certain unclean activities done to me, they took my wheel chair away, the medical iv bag, and the meditations they gave me .............. so endure suffering and pain much longer than I expected before I eventually recovered. Quite a few months later, we had several people looking for a remediation of the law because of what happened to me, so I had quite a bit of therapy ............. and quite a lot of convincing people that nothing had happened to me, much the same as a contribution to our pattern. 1989 God gave the Antichrist a resurrected body and a law, that law was the UFO Guardian Materials............and with that law the Antichrist declared total death to all 50 states, to bring fire as an offering to the lord matching the 50 Generations of Sodom, with the HALF Time of revelation's declaration about the manchild and babylon to herald a new age for mankind, ending with the lives of billions...................you will be burned so quickly, if that becomes necessary, that you will be more discomforted by seeing your bodies burn up then by experiencing any pain at all)

mayan%20calendar%20penny_zpshc441hlj.jpg

ACTS 11:28 And there stood up one of them named Agabus, and signified by the Spirit that there should be great dearth throughout all the world: which came to pass in the days of Claudius Caesar.
MATTHEW 22:20 And he saith unto them, Whose [is] this image and superscription?
MATTHEW 22:21 They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.

Mabus from Nostradamus = Moses or "Antipas the Martyr" = Agabus of Acts 11:28...............Jesus told the Apostles he would tell the World when the Events of Revelation would begin and it would be clearly inscribed and clearly identified by the world. The Mayan Calendar has 12/21/2012, (12,000 of Joseph for the 12th Planet, Revelation 7 ... 12 Pillars for the Popes of Saint Malachy, Exodus 24:1-4 ... 12 Kings for the Presidents of Allen C. Martin, 1 Chronicles 25:8-31 ... 12 Patriarchs for the 112 Sons of Man in Matthew and Luke Genealogy, Acts 7:8-9 (A literal date for the 12 Patriarchs is 12/21). The Gospel uses this as a solution to Caesar's Reign in the Book of Revelations and the only thing humanity has been given is the Mayan Calendar. Whereever the Antichrist is right now in the USA, there will be a tremendous slaughters, a tremendous race war, if you do not want the Antichrist to follow through with his conviction of all 50 states by nuclear fire, if that is true. We'll just have to see, because we are too early right now.

42 Months Measurement of Angel = Gospel Goes out World Wide (Harold Camping)
42 Months Measurement of Babylon = Flight 370, God calls down a Millstone

Revelation 19 = KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS (GOD)
(Revelation 18 = "Suicide by Antichrist" or "Antipas the Martyr", no Sign no Vision)
Revelation 17 = BABYLON THE GREAT HARLOT (Body of Jesus, Sign of Divorce)

"Millstone" or "Ephah" of Revelation 18:21, invalidates all Sign and all Visions as a consequence of pain and death described in Revelation 11, that is one conclusion, but we must keep watch (Revelation 18:21, can also serve as the "Sign of Divorce" because God ends the War in Heaven and casts out the Lord's Body/Sign of Divorce to cause a War between the Devil and Satan over the solicitation of Mercy from God in Global Euthanasia).

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
Summary of Babylon

21a720eaea61090490c96836c7211052.jpg

Tayos Cave Gold Plate (Link) (Left to Right)

Final 7 Year Timeline Divisions
1. Measurement of the Angel = 42 Months are Completed when the Angel throws down a "Millstone" (Rev.11:3/Rev.18:21) (Flight 370)
2. Measurement of the Gentiles = 42 Months are Completed when the "War in Heaven" is Resolved (Rev.11:2/Rev.12:18) (Two Witnesses Slain, or the Antichrist is given a Resurrected Body)
3. Measurement of Babylon = 5 Months are Completed when the "Smoke Rises Forever and Ever" (Rev. 9:5/Rev. 19:3) (God completes the Process of Star Wormwood the Fire, that is the judgment for Revelations)

God does not do much or anything at all, before the "Seven Years" of Revelation, which is the "Last Week of Daniel 9". We are not observing the "Sign of Divorce", in the summary above. The "Sign of Divorce", must take place before God kills the "Two Witnesses":

Final 42 Month Timeline Divisions
1. "Millstone is Thrown into the Sea" (Rev. 18:21/Rev.21:10) (Flight 370 - Begins 42 Months)
2. "Babylon is Fallen" (Rev.14:8/Rev.11:16) (Sign of Divorce/Temple Stones - Begins 240 Days)
3. "Babylon the Great" (Rev. 17:5/Rev.6:17) (Last Remnant of all Nations - Begins 5 Months)

42 Months, then the last 240 Days ("Twenty and Four", stated several times), which is the "Sign of Divorce" for a limited geographic area based on the euthanasia of human life God finds no favor in accordingly, finally the 5 Months.

REVELATION 11:4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
REVELATION 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

"Suicide by Antichrist", God has allowed to eliminate any "Sign of Divorce" for the nations. God calls this "Antipas the Martyr", which is described in Revelation 11. You simply do not have a Tribulation Period or a "Sign of Divorce", as long as God allows you to do any damage to me or cause me any suffering or pain at all. For that reason, I believe this matter of "Suicide by Antichrist" will be resolved soon, as I've indicated several times. So they, or their kinds, should be pretty determined to die or something when we reach 12/21, then God has to set an example, so we can follow faithfully.......................240 Days is not a lot of time, but whatever we talked about I will try to do faithfully. Revelations talks about giving me, cough, the Antichrist whoever he is, authority to illustrate God's intentions to all the nations, we'll just leave this statement at that, and whatever else we talked about. Love and Blessings (5 Weeks until we reach the next level, I've said this very clearly that I don't have any confidence in the "Suicide by Antichrist" equation, God allows it, then God also eliminates this equation, right now they don't understand, the fact that the Antichrist has no intentions of challenging God, so things should be clear now, so be prepared...............I may also have the power to resurrected the body, I mean the Antichrist, whoever he is, so you don't have to worry about pain and death while being faithful, as I intend to encourage the chains of command of interest, I believe Global Euthanasia must be accomplished in stages for the peoples and nations having no favor from god for the maximum benefit, so I will enforce that position, whatever else of authenticity, in the truth of the matter is reserved until such a time, that is very soon) (The Bunny Rabbit is Resting on a Nuclear Explosion)

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
is that the best you can do?

My Catholic Friend, it is ugly to see brothers and sisters in Christ turn to rend you over insignificant squabblings that are utterly worthless.

I know you to be a follower of Christ and not a follower of man. The fact that your chosen place and establishment of collaborative worship is attacked by fellow, blood forgiven, believers is ridiculous.

"Is Christ divided?"

No, but His followers are worthlessly divided.