babylon the great

Rondonmonson

Daniel 9 is a prophecy for the restoration of the tribulation temple, moron! You're so dumb trying to marry an historical understanding with a futurist one. The tribulation temple and Jerusalem will be restored in less than 70 weeks or roughly one year and a half at the command of the antichrist. The book of Daniel is sealed until the time of the end which simply means that it pertains to the last days.

I notice the only ones who calls names are the people who usually are clueless. My calling is Prophecy and I have been a preacher for 30 years but because you don't understand Prophecy I am a MORON...

I am speaking of the TRIBULATION TEMPLE !! Why do you think I linked it with Revelation chapter 13? We are in the End Times Today, God is revealing all things NOW. I have blogs about all these events. The 70th Week is very near, it will start at the Rapture !!

Daniel's 70 Weeks Decree against Israel

In Daniel 9:24, Daniel prophesied that these six things must come to pass before this judgment against Israel would be fulfilled. Some think Jesus fulfilled all of these, most seem to think, as I do, that these things have not come to pass, and when they do that will be the end of the age.

1. Finish the transgression
2. Make and end of sins
3. To make reconciliation for iniquity
4. Bring in everlasting righteousness
5. To seal up vision and prophecy
6. Anoint the most Holy

1. The Hebrew word used for transgression denotes revolt or rebellion. The Jewish people chose to reject God, many chose to stay in Babylon once they were freed. It also denotes their rejection of Jesus Christ. Jesus prophesied in Matthew 23:39 that the Jewish people would not see him again until they accepted him. 39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord. So in order for Jesus to return, Israel has to repent of their rejection of God and Jesus, and Israel will open their hearts to the Messiah, as Paul, Isaiah and Zechariah (Zechariah 12:10) prophesied, among others.

2. This is fairly straightforward, sins can only end when the millennial reign starts, so by the time this 70 week decree is over, Jesus will have returned to set up his kingdom, ushering in the millennial kingdom where there will be no sins. Since the tribulation week is the last week of the 70 weeks decree, that makes perfect sense, as soon as the tribulation period ends, or the "time of Jacob's trouble", then "sins will end".

3. Israel has to be reconciled unto God before the 70 weeks have been fulfilled. There is no doubt that Jesus died for all of our sins, thus the atonement for sins has been made, but there is a conditional requirement for all of us to receive that atonement, we must accept Jesus as our Savior. When Israel accepts the Messiah Jesus, as their Messiah, then the atonement for sins will have been completed, and Israel will have been reconciled unto God, thereby ushering in the millennial kingdom.

4. This 70 week decree has to bring in everlasting righteousness, and we know this can not happen until Jesus sets up his Kingdom. This world has always had sin, and always will until Jesus is Lord of Lords and King of Kings. By the time Daniels prophecy ends, it must usher in everlasting righteousness.

5. Seal up vision and prophecy, the word used here denotes to close up, meaning that before this 70th week can come to an end, all prophecy must be fulfilled or closed up. This will only happen when Israel accepts Jesus as their Messiah and he lands on Mt. Zion to rule over this wicked world with a rod of iron.

6. The very last goal that this 70 week prophecy has to usher in is the anointing of the most holy. The bible says most holy, many try to add holy place, but whether it is the temple being anointed, or Jesus Christ as Lord of Lord and Kings of Kings as I suspect, we know this must happen before the 70 weeks decree is fulfilled. And Jesus must return and rule on earth.

All six of these things have to happen before this prophecy is fulfilled. These are six spiritual goals that have to come to pass or this prophecy will not be finished or sealed up. We know these things have not come to pass yet, but we also know they are very near to happening, therefore watch, for Israel is now a nation again, and the world is against her, soon she will need her Messiah s help, then she will call upon him, and he will save her from this wicked world.

Epoisses

I notice the only ones who calls names are the people who usually are clueless. My calling is Prophecy and I have been a preacher for 30 years but because you don't understand Prophecy I am a MORON...

I am speaking of the TRIBULATION TEMPLE !! Why do you think I linked it with Revelation chapter 13? We are in the End Times Today, God is revealing all things NOW. I have blogs about all these events. The 70th Week is very near, it will start at the Rapture !!

Daniel's 70 Weeks Decree against Israel

In Daniel 9:24, Daniel prophesied that these six things must come to pass before this judgment against Israel would be fulfilled. Some think Jesus fulfilled all of these, most seem to think, as I do, that these things have not come to pass, and when they do that will be the end of the age.

1. Finish the transgression
2. Make and end of sins
3. To make reconciliation for iniquity
4. Bring in everlasting righteousness
5. To seal up vision and prophecy
6. Anoint the most Holy

1. The Hebrew word used for transgression denotes revolt or rebellion. The Jewish people chose to reject God, many chose to stay in Babylon once they were freed. It also denotes their rejection of Jesus Christ. Jesus prophesied in Matthew 23:39 that the Jewish people would not see him again until they accepted him. 39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord. So in order for Jesus to return, Israel has to repent of their rejection of God and Jesus, and Israel will open their hearts to the Messiah, as Paul, Isaiah and Zechariah (Zechariah 12:10) prophesied, among others.

2. This is fairly straightforward, sins can only end when the millennial reign starts, so by the time this 70 week decree is over, Jesus will have returned to set up his kingdom, ushering in the millennial kingdom where there will be no sins. Since the tribulation week is the last week of the 70 weeks decree, that makes perfect sense, as soon as the tribulation period ends, or the "time of Jacob's trouble", then "sins will end".

3. Israel has to be reconciled unto God before the 70 weeks have been fulfilled. There is no doubt that Jesus died for all of our sins, thus the atonement for sins has been made, but there is a conditional requirement for all of us to receive that atonement, we must accept Jesus as our Savior. When Israel accepts the Messiah Jesus, as their Messiah, then the atonement for sins will have been completed, and Israel will have been reconciled unto God, thereby ushering in the millennial kingdom.

4. This 70 week decree has to bring in everlasting righteousness, and we know this can not happen until Jesus sets up his Kingdom. This world has always had sin, and always will until Jesus is Lord of Lords and King of Kings. By the time Daniels prophecy ends, it must usher in everlasting righteousness.

5. Seal up vision and prophecy, the word used here denotes to close up, meaning that before this 70th week can come to an end, all prophecy must be fulfilled or closed up. This will only happen when Israel accepts Jesus as their Messiah and he lands on Mt. Zion to rule over this wicked world with a rod of iron.

6. The very last goal that this 70 week prophecy has to usher in is the anointing of the most holy. The bible says most holy, many try to add holy place, but whether it is the temple being anointed, or Jesus Christ as Lord of Lord and Kings of Kings as I suspect, we know this must happen before the 70 weeks decree is fulfilled. And Jesus must return and rule on earth.

All six of these things have to happen before this prophecy is fulfilled. These are six spiritual goals that have to come to pass or this prophecy will not be finished or sealed up. We know these things have not come to pass yet, but we also know they are very near to happening, therefore watch, for Israel is now a nation again, and the world is against her, soon she will need her Messiah s help, then she will call upon him, and he will save her from this wicked world.

Messiah the prince is the worst translation in all of scripture. The Hebrew word for Messiah is translated as anointed in every other place in scripture so the anointed prince or anointed leader is the correct reading. Now this is not meant in any way to imply that Jesus is not the Messiah because he is but the anointed prince is an end-time prince who will show up in Jerusalem at the very end. This prince is called the prince of the covenant in Dan. 11. It should be obvious that this prince is the leader of the two witnesses who are both killed and lie in the streets for 3 and a half days. The 70 week prophecy and the two witnesses prophecy both have something happening in the middle of the final week and yet no one seems to be able to put 2 and 2 together. Also the two witnesses are called anointed ones in Zechariah! Slam dunk...the anointed prince is the 3rd Elijah figure or leader of the two witnesses who show up in the final week to confront the antichrist and he puts them to death.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
it has many waters, it is a mystery, it has seven hills, it is fallen, it has trade, it can be found no more at all – no other city has all these characteristics – it is babylon the great

constantinople

Rondonmonson

Messiah the prince is the worst translation in all of scripture. The Hebrew word for Messiah is translated as anointed in every other place in scripture so the anointed prince or anointed leader is the correct reading. Now this is not meant in any way to imply that Jesus is not the Messiah because he is but the anointed prince is an end-time prince who will show up in Jerusalem at the very end. This prince is called the prince of the covenant in Dan. 11. It should be obvious that this prince is the leader of the two witnesses who are both killed and lie in the streets for 3 and a half days. The 70 week prophecy and the two witnesses prophecy both have something happening in the middle of the final week and yet no one seems to be able to put 2 and 2 together. Also the two witnesses are called anointed ones in Zechariah! Slam dunk...the anointed prince is the 3rd Elijah figure or leader of the two witnesses who show up in the final week to confront the antichrist and he puts them to death.

I understand full well that Masiac via the Hebrew comes from Anointed just like Christ does. The Anointed one or Messiah is CUT OFF after 69 Weeks. Then the people (ROMANS)of the prince to come (2000 years later)is speaking about THE ANTI-CHRIST !! HE...........Is the one that makes a Peace Deal (2000 years later, after the Messiah dies.

The Messiah has nothing to do with the word prince mentioned in the passage.

Rondonmonson

it has many waters, it is a mystery, it has seven hills, it is fallen, it has trade, it can be found no more at all – no other city has all these characteristics – it is babylon the great

constantinople

Its NOT A MYSTERY...........Rev. 17:7 says come let me show you the MYSTERY of the WOMAN and the BEAST she rides on...........so how is it a MYSTERY if the Angel Revealed it to us in Rev. chapter 17?

I explained it perfectly at the top.........LOOK UP. You are lost on this message.

Epoisses

Babylon is in the news every day telling the world and the good ole' USA what to do.

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! Behold, your house is left unto you desolate. Matt. 23:37,38