babylon the great

everready

Musician Keith Green Identified The Roman Catholic Antichrist And Whore Of Babylon

This quote is from an article from Keith Green, who wrote worship songs and preached to audiences.

“It is obvious by even this brief glimpse into the doctrines of mortal and venial sins, confession, penance, and purgatory, that the Roman Catholic Church has constructed one of the most unbiblical doctrinal system that has ever been considered “Christian”.

The fear, anguish, and religious bondage that such a system of “reward and punishment’ creates, has tormented millions of lives for centuries, and continues to prey on those who are ignorant of the biblical way of salvation.

To merely call such a system “a cult”, would be to throw it into the cast category of religions and quasi-religions that are currently making the rounds of our college campuses and city streets, snatching up unsuspecting youth.

No, the Roman Catholic Church is not a cult. It’s an empire! With its own ruler, its own laws, and its own subjects! The empire has no borders, it encompasses the globe with its eye on every person who does not vow allegiance.

It calls the members of other faiths “separated brethren” and has as its goal the eventual bringing together of everyone under its flag.

Mouths that used to speak out boldly against the Church of Rome ahve been quieted by the times. It no longer is in vogue to speak of the pope as “the antichrist” or the Catholic Church as the “whore of Babylon”. Now Protestants unwittingly believe that “our differences are not so great”. Ah, that is just what She wants us to think!

I’ve never completely understood why God led me to write these articles. But it becomes more clear with each day of study, and each page of research. Never has something so black and wicked, gotten away with appearing so holy and mysteriously beautiful. . . for so long!“

Keith died in a plane crash. Maybe the enemy didn’t like his words of truth.

http://christianitybeliefs.org/end-...man-catholic-antichrist-and-whore-of-babylon/

everready

KingdomRose

babylon the great

has the following characteristics:

it has many waters (rev 17:1)
it is a mystery (rev 17:5)
it has seven hills (rev 17:9)
it has fallen, fallen (rev 18:2)
it was famous for trade (rev 18:11)
it can be found no more (rev 18:21)

there is only one city that satisfies all the criteria

constantinople

back to
the apocalypse

The Apocalypse is a book of signs and symbols. Oftentimes the Scriptures actually define what the symbols mean, such as "the waters where the harlot is sitting mean peoples and crowds and nations and tongues." (Rev.17:15) It WAS a mystery until these last days when God inspired men to write that the mystery would be understood in the last days, or, the end times. (E.g., Daniel 12:4,9.)

The "seven hills" are very symbolic, for "seven mountains," or, seven kings or governments. (Read all of verse 9.) How can we back up the idea that seven mountains mean seven rulerships or governments? Let's swing over to Jeremiah 51:25 for another scriptural definition of "mountains." Here God is speaking to Babylon, saying, "'Here I am against you, O ruinous mountain,' is the utterance of Jehovah, 'you ruiner of the whole earth; and I will stretch out my hand against you and roll you away from the crags and make you a burnt-out mountain.'"

So, I would imagine that the "seven hills" of Babylon the Great would symbolize that she has influence over all of the governments of mankind.

"'Here is the meaning for him who has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains upon which the woman sits; and they are seven kings.'" (Rev.17:9, The Holy Trinity Edition of the Catholic Bible)

Rev.18:2 refers to the fact that Babylon the Great, the Great Harlot, has fallen; her influence over the kings of the earth has diminished greatly, ultimately leading to her destruction. (I don't think Constantinople has had any particularly significant influence over the kings of the earth.) We're talking about Babylon the Great, the world empire of false religion "with whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication." (Rev.17:1,2)

Babylon the Great "famous for trade"? Indeed! The [false] religions of the earth are responsible for making the merchants of the earth rich, buying their merchandise of gold and silver, precious stones and pearls, fine linen and purple, silk and scarlet, and all thyine wood, vessels of ivory, precious stone, and of brass, and iron and of marble, and cinnamon and amomum and spices, and ointment and frankincense, and wine and oil, and fine flour and wheat, and beasts of burden and sheep and horses, and chariots [BMWs and Rolls Royces?] and slaves, and souls of men." (Rev.18:11-17)

Babylon the Great---all the false religion of the world---will soon be found no more. We haven't seen it yet---her complete destruction---but we will see it in the future. The nations are already getting sick of her interference. Constantinople still exists, under another name, Istanbul. I don't see that any literal city could be considered Babylon the Great, "the Mother of the harlots and of the disgusting things of the earth." (Rev.17:5)

KingdomRose

it is a city
not a church
the Church is not famous for trade
and
it can still be found

it has not fallen
not even once

Read my post above. It is not "a city." It is the whole world-wide empire of false religion, which is disgusting to God. She is responsible for the corruption of the souls of men.

Constantinople is now Istanbul and can still be found.

KingdomRose

john saw it come down out of heaven
so
why don't you see that?

Revelation 21:2New International Version (NIV)

2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.

It is SYMBOLIC of God's rule influencing the earth, and this time forever. That is the way God "comes down." His attention is focused intently on the earth. Remember, the Apocalypse is largely symbolic. John was not writing that God and Christ would LITERALLY come down to this planet. How could the God who created the sun and stars and galaxies literally live on the earth??? No way. Solomon said to God, in regard to the building of the Temple: "Will God truly dwell upon the earth? Look! The heavens, yes, the heaven of the heavens cannot contain you; how much less, then, this house that I have built!" (I Kings 8:27)

Rev.21:2 is SYMBOLIC of God's undivided attention to mankind on the earth, from heaven.

Epoisses

Babylon is a code word for Jerusalem not Rome. The wine of Babylon are the performance-based works religions spawned by the old covenant. Grace is the mortal enemy of Babylon and she will fight the gospel with every ounce of her being.

Rondonmonson

Babylon is a code word for Jerusalem not Rome. The wine of Babylon are the performance-based works religions spawned by the old covenant. Grace is the mortal enemy of Babylon and she will fight the gospel with every ounce of her being.

Nope....Its neither brother. It is a code word, but for the Nations that Gather at Meggedio (Armageddon) against Israel.In ONE VERSE we are told this. Remember the 6th Vial entices/gathers the Kings of the East to Join the Anti-Christ and his 10 Kings to come against Israel. Then the 7th Vial is Jesus landing on the Mt. of Olives (Zechariah 14) and the Mountain Splits (So Jerusalem will split also right?) and then Jesus wipes out Europe (The 10 Kings) and the Kings of the East (Arabs...IMHO) and the Anti-Christ, and at that 7th Vial God sees them all as who? BABYLON !! God tells us who Babylon is !!

Revelation 16:19 And the great city was divided into three parts (JERUSALEM), and the cities of the nations fell:{BABYLON} and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

This ONE VERSE, tells us who God sees as Babylon.

The Harlot = ALL FALSE RELIGION....

Babylon = All False Government.....

The Seven Headed Beast was being RIDDEN by the Harlot......False Religion co-mingled with False Anti-God Government throughout the Centuries. The Seven Heads are Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece Rome and of course the LAST BEAST HEAD will be the Anti-Christ and his 10 Kings. They rule ONE HOUR with the Beast.

Epoisses

Nope....Its neither brother. It is a code word, but for the Nations that Gather at Meggedio (Armageddon) against Israel.In ONE VERSE we are told this. Remember the 6th Vial entices/gathers the Kings of the East to Join the Anti-Christ and his 10 Kings to come against Israel. Then the 7th Vial is Jesus landing on the Mt. of Olives (Zechariah 14) and the Mountain Splits (So Jerusalem will split also right?) and then Jesus wipes out Europe (The 10 Kings) and the Kings of the East (Arabs...IMHO) and the Anti-Christ, and at that 7th Vial God sees them all as who? BABYLON !! God tells us who Babylon is !!

Revelation 16:19 And the great city was divided into three parts (JERUSALEM), and the cities of the nations fell:{BABYLON} and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

This ONE VERSE, tells us who God sees as Babylon.

The Harlot = ALL FALSE RELIGION....

Babylon = All False Government.....

The Seven Headed Beast was being RIDDEN by the Harlot......False Religion co-mingled with False Anti-God Government throughout the Centuries. The Seven Heads are Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece Rome and of course the LAST BEAST HEAD will be the Anti-Christ and his 10 Kings. They rule ONE HOUR with the Beast.

The great city of Babylon is point blank identified as Jerusalem the place where our Lord was crucified - Rev. 11:8. Jerusalem does not become Babylon until the end when the temple is rebuilt and the antichrist sets up shop there. So Jerusalem does not rule over the kings of the earth today but she is definitely regaining her lost supremacy and at the end she will. When the stupid Dispy's don't get raptured out they will all bow down to her because their false theology has taught them to worship Israel of the flesh.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
The great city of Babylon is point blank identified as Jerusalem the place where our Lord was crucified - Rev. 11:8. Jerusalem does not become Babylon until the end when the temple is rebuilt and the antichrist sets up shop there. So Jerusalem does not rule over the kings of the earth today but she is definitely regaining her lost supremacy and at the end she will. When the stupid Dispy's don't get raptured out they will all bow down to her because their false theology has taught them to worship Israel of the flesh.

Rev 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

"Sodom and Egypt", not 'Babylon'.

Rondonmonson

No it is not. Jerusalem is spiritually called Sodom and Egypt. We understand this, that is why God turned His back on Israel, they served False gods, we understand that and understand the Rabbis of today reject Jesus as the Messiah. That doesn't mean Babylon means Jerusalem. I just showed you what it means, its metaphoric. The Scripture tells you what it means. God sees he Nations that come against Israel as Babylon.

The Anti-Christ doesn't fool Israel, they repent when the two-witnesses show up about a month or two before the Abomination of Desolation (Malachi 4:5-6) and Israel accepts Jesus as their Messiah. Why do you think they FLEE JUDEA when the Anti-Christ shows up? They of course heed Jesus' words in Matthew 24 and as Rev. 12 tells us the Woman (Israel) is protected by God for 1260 Days in the Wilderness.

It is not a City. Satan Rules over the Kingdoms of the Earth. Remember the Devil offered all the Kingdoms to Jesus in Luke 4 if he would only bow down and worship him, he said "For it is given me, and I do that I will with it" or something very close to that. So Babylon is all nations ruled by Satan OF THE WORLD, not of God. And of course those Nations attacking Israel and God at the 7th Vial would qualify as such.

There is a Rapture, feel free to stay if you so desire, that is not going to change the facts, I am going to go to Heaven with Jesus Christ when he calls us home.

Last edited:

Epoisses

Rev 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

"Sodom and Egypt", not 'Babylon'.

Go check out the gay pride parades in Tel Aviv! Looks like Sodom to me.

Epoisses

No it is not. Jerusalem is spiritually called Sodom and Egypt. We we understand this, that is why God turned His back on Israel, they served False Gods, we understand that and understand the Rabbis of today. reject Jesus as the Messiah. That doesn't mean Babylon means Jerusalem. I just showed you what it means, its metaphoric. The Scripture tells you what it means. God sees he Nations that come against Israel as Babylon.

The Anti-Christ doesn't fool Israel, the repent when he two-witnesses show up about a month or two before the Abomination of Desolation (Malachi 4:5-6) and Israel accepts Jesus as their Messiah. Why do you think they FLEE JUDEA when the Anti-Christ shows up? They of course heed Jesus' words in Matthew and as Rev. 12 tells us the Woman (Israel) is protected by God for 1260 Days in the Wilderness.

It is not a City. Satan Rules over the Kingdoms of the Earth. Remember the Devil offered all the Kingdoms to Jesus in Luke 4 if he would bow down and worship him, he said "For it is given me, and I do that I will with it" or something very close to that.So Babylon is all nations ruled by Satan. OF THE WORLD, not of God. And of course those Nations attacking Israel and God at the 7th Vial would qualify as such.

There is a Rapture, feel free to stay if you so desire, that is not going to change the facts.

Jesus was not crucified in Sodom or Egypt GED ranger!

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

Go check out the gay pride parades in Tel Aviv! Looks like Sodom to me.

You said, "The great city of Babylon is point blank identified as Jerusalem the place where our Lord was crucified - Rev. 11:8."

I simply quoted the scripture to show that it does not say that.

Rondonmonson

Jesus was not crucified in Sodom or Egypt GED ranger!

And your point proved what? Sodom and Egypt means what? That Israel/Jerusalem was back-slidden. Well OK, but that still doesn't mean that God is calling Jerusalem, Babylon, in this instance. GED Ranger !

I have written a piece all about Babylon, the Harlot an the Seven Headed Beast. I am not just flying blind here, I have placed much study into this subject.

Sodom was Immoral and Egypt was also. But Babylon was grandiose, God saw it as the head of Gold remember. It stood for the ultimate in ANTI-GOD GOVERNMENT. The Harlot and Babylon are two different entities. The Kings hate the HARLOT in Rev. 17:16 and burn her, but when Babylon is destroyed in Rev. 18 the same Kings Cry and Lament her demise and destruction. TWO DIFFERENT ENTITIES.

Nowhere in that passage you cite does it say anything about Babylon. You are linking them.

They have gay pride parades in NYC also...............

Epoisses

You said, "The great city of Babylon is point blank identified as Jerusalem the place where our Lord was crucified - Rev. 11:8."

I simply quoted the scripture to show that it does not say that.

It is spiritually called Sodom and Egypt and is the place where our Lord was crucified. The place is not spiritual - talk about not wanting to see something. There are two great cities in the book of Revelation, one is the earthly Jerusalem (Rev. 11:8) and the other is the holy Jerusalem (Rev. 21:10).

Epoisses

And your point proved what? Sodom and Egypt means what? That Israel/Jerusalem was back-slidden. Well OK, but that still doesn't mean that God is calling Jerusalem, Babylon, in this instance. GED Ranger !

I have written a piece all about Babylon, the Harlot an the Seven Headed Beast. I am not just flying blind here, I have placed much study into this subject.

Sodom was Immoral and Egypt was also. But Babylon was grandiose, God saw it as the head of Gold remember. It stood for the ultimate in ANTI-GOD GOVERNMENT. The Harlot and Babylon are two different entities. The Kings hate the HARLOT in Rev. 17:16 and burn her, but when Babylon is destroyed in Rev. 18 the same Kings Cry and Lament her demise and destruction. TWO DIFFERENT ENTITIES.

Nowhere in that passage you cite does it say anything about Babylon. You are linking them.

They have gay pride parades in NYC also...............

The two women/great cities in Revelation follow Paul's analogy in Galatians 4 to a tee. Earthly Jerusalem is in bondage with her children while the heavenly Jerusalem is free and the mother of us all.

Rondonmonson

The two women/great cities in Revelation follow Paul's analogy in Galatians 4 to a tee. Earthly Jerusalem is in bondage with her children while the heavenly Jerusalem is free and the mother of us all.

The Jerusalem angle assumes of course that Israel accepts the Anti-Christ, but they never do brother.I once said The City in Rev. 17:18 was Rome, within 2 months God was like, you are Wrong man. My Blog below:

Babylon, the Harlot and the Seven Headed Beast Explained.

I will explain what the Lord has shown me recently, I blogged a blog 8 months ago and in the blog I stated that Rev. 17:18 was speaking of Rome,(from my perspective) within 2 months God had Revealed to me who Babylon was, who the Beast is and who the Harlot is. My opinion is my opinion, I never allow it to supersede God's revelation, in other words I do not hold on to the pride of my opinion. If you want to know who the Harlot, Beast and Babylon is read on.

To start with it is not a City, it is not Rome, Babylon proper, Jerusalem, NYC, it is not the RCC, Mecca or America. HINT: The Harlot and Babylon are two different entities. There is also NO MYSTERY BABYLON, I do not understand why we continue to say this, the Angel in 17:7 says this: Rev. 17: 7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

Since the Angel says I will explain the Mystery of the woman (Harlot) and the beast she rides (Seven Headed Beast) why do we insist that it is still a Mystery and why do we not understand that in Rev. 17:8-18 the Angel explains the Mystery to us? Why do we miss what is in plain site? Mystery (Musterion) in the Greek means Secret by Gods Silence, once God reveals the Secret/Mystery, it is no longer a Mystery/Secret.

The Seven Headed Beast is explained by the Angel first, many people say it sits on 7 hills, when the passage has nothing to do with hills or location, it is speaking of Seven Rulers who arise, we understand this because in the very next verse it speaks about the Seven Kings. So she sits on Seven Mountains which = Seven Rulers just like the Seven Heads = Seven Kingdoms. Then the Angel says Five have fallen, ONE IS, and one is YET TO COME. This is where we have to use our intelligence a wee bit. Who are these Kings? Well we see in Rev. 13 when this Seven Headed Beast is described that the Beasts of Daniel are included, the Lion (Babylon) Bear (Persia) and Leopard (Greece) along with Rome of course as the fierce Beast. So we are searching for the other three heads, who can they possibly be? What is the commonality of the Beasts/Heads that are mentioned? They each Conquered, Enslaved or Ruled Israel, that is what made them a "BEAST", so we need to go through history and find the other three common Beasts/Heads. Well lets see, after a little thought we should get this fairly easily, Egypt and Assyria Conquered/Enslaved Israel, and the Anti-Christ and his 10 Kings will, according to prophecy, Conquer Israel (Abomination of Desolation). So lets add this up, and see what the Angel has revealed to us.

Five Kings have fallen (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, and Greece) ONE IS (Rome of course was Ruling Israel when John wrote Revelation) and one is YET TO COME (The Anti-Christ and his 10 Kings). We understand the Beast with Seven Heads now. This is why the USSR, China, the United States and even the British Empire or Ottoman Empire can not be a Beast or one of the Seven Heads, they never Conquered Israel, while Israel {PEOPLE} were in the land. The Brits ruled Palestine as did the Ottoman Empire, but God dispersed Israel all over the World, this was why Ezekiel prophesied that Israel would be as "Dead Men's Bones" but we know those dead men's bones came Alive again in 1948, so after Rome, and up until 1948, there could be no Beast, because there was no Israel in the land. The Seven Headed Beast is revealed.

Now what does the Angel say about the Harlot/Woman? Well firstly it says the Water she sat on is Peoples, Nations, Tongues and Multitudes. So right off the bat we understand she is Worldwide. A key is in Rev. 17:16 the Kings in league with the Beast destroy her, but why after all these years of being co-mingled together do they burn her and destroy her ? Because she is ALL FALSE RELIGION, and the Anti-Christ right after the Abomination of Desolation will demand to be Worshiped as the ONLY GOD !! The Anti-Christ will come after Israel, who flees to the Wilderness where God protects them for 1260 days (Rev. 12), he then comes after Christians who became Christians after the Rapture, to Behead them, and he will destroy Islam, Buddhism and all Religions. He demands worship as the ONLY GOD !! Remember, the Harlot is Judged, this is a Chapter that Judges her. False Religion has the blood of the Saints AND the Martyrs on its hands.

Ever wonder why the Harlot is HATED by the Kings but when Babylon is destroyed the Kings Cry and Lament her demise? Because they are TWO DIFFERENT ENTITIES !! Babylon is False Government and the Harlot is False Religion. People then say "but what about Rev. 17:18" that verse calls her a city ? Well the Angel was only reminding John what he SAW, and the vision was what ? A woman with four things imprinted on her head, MYSTERY, Babylon the Great, Abominations of the Earth and Mother of Harlots. The Angel just reminded John that she was BABYLON the Mother of FALSE RELIGIONS. Not a City, but a MEMORY which is repulsive to God the Father. Proof of this is in Rev. 16.

There really is no Rev. 17 and 18, Rev. 16 comes right before Rev. 19. Rev. 17 is only the Harlot {False Religion} being destroyed and that happens in Rev. 6 and 7, and Rev. 18 is only Babylon or the Last Beast Head of the Seven Headed Beast coming against Israel, getting the plagues of God rained down on them via the Trumpets and the Vials of God. Rev. 17 and 18 are just an enhanced retelling of things already told, thus in Rev. 16 we are told, IT IS DONE !!

In Rev. 16 the 6th Vial gathers the Nations against Israel (Anti-Christ/10 Kings which is Europe and the Kings of the East) and we know who meets them at Meggido don't we? Jesus our Lord. After he lands on the Mt. of Olives (Zechariah 14) and splits it into (Earthquake). Rev. 16 tells it like this:

Rev. 16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. 17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done. (IT IS DONE !! No Rev. 17 or Rev. 18 exists per se.)

18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great. 19 And the great city was divided into three parts (Earthquake splits Jerusalem), and the cities of the nations fell: (BABYLON) and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

So we see here that BABYLON is only a MEMORY, God sees the Nations that come against Israel as BABYLON, and gives them the fierceness of his wrath. Of course Jesus lands on the Mt. of Olives and destroys those Nations that come against Israel, that is their demise. God Judges False Religion or the Harlot in Rev 17:16, she is no more after this. This happens when the Anti-Christ places an Image of himself in the Temple and demands all to Worship him, at the MID-WAY POINT or in Rev. 6 and 7.

Babylon is destroyed by Gods plagues, Babylon is the Nations that come against Israel (the World) and God destroys her with His Plagues, which are the Seals/Trumpets and Vials. Babylons commerce is no doubt destroyed, that is what plagues do. Babylon is the habitation of Devils, Satan has been cast to earth and Apollyon and his horde of demons have been released from the pit in Rev. 9. The BOTTOM LINE IS :

The Harlot is FALSE RELIGION

Babylon is FALSE GOVERNMENT that tries to destroy Gods people, come after His authority, and deny His Godhead. It is not a City, it represents all that God sees as EVIL.

Epoisses

The Jerusalem angle assumes of course that Israel accepts the Anti-Christ, but they never do brother.I once said The City in Rev. 17:18 was Rome, within 2 months God was like, you are Wrong man. My Blog below:

Babylon, the Harlot and the Seven Headed Beast Explained.

I will explain what the Lord has shown me recently, I blogged a blog 8 months ago and in the blog I stated that Rev. 17:18 was speaking of Rome,(from my perspective) within 2 months God had Revealed to me who Babylon was, who the Beast is and who the Harlot is. My opinion is my opinion, I never allow it to supersede God's revelation, in other words I do not hold on to the pride of my opinion. If you want to know who the Harlot, Beast and Babylon is read on.

To start with it is not a City, it is not Rome, Babylon proper, Jerusalem, NYC, it is not the RCC, Mecca or America. HINT: The Harlot and Babylon are two different entities. There is also NO MYSTERY BABYLON, I do not understand why we continue to say this, the Angel in 17:7 says this: Rev. 17: 7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

Since the Angel says I will explain the Mystery of the woman (Harlot) and the beast she rides (Seven Headed Beast) why do we insist that it is still a Mystery and why do we not understand that in Rev. 17:8-18 the Angel explains the Mystery to us? Why do we miss what is in plain site? Mystery (Musterion) in the Greek means Secret by Gods Silence, once God reveals the Secret/Mystery, it is no longer a Mystery/Secret.

The Seven Headed Beast is explained by the Angel first, many people say it sits on 7 hills, when the passage has nothing to do with hills or location, it is speaking of Seven Rulers who arise, we understand this because in the very next verse it speaks about the Seven Kings. So she sits on Seven Mountains which = Seven Rulers just like the Seven Heads = Seven Kingdoms. Then the Angel says Five have fallen, ONE IS, and one is YET TO COME. This is where we have to use our intelligence a wee bit. Who are these Kings? Well we see in Rev. 13 when this Seven Headed Beast is described that the Beasts of Daniel are included, the Lion (Babylon) Bear (Persia) and Leopard (Greece) along with Rome of course as the fierce Beast. So we are searching for the other three heads, who can they possibly be? What is the commonality of the Beasts/Heads that are mentioned? They each Conquered, Enslaved or Ruled Israel, that is what made them a "BEAST", so we need to go through history and find the other three common Beasts/Heads. Well lets see, after a little thought we should get this fairly easily, Egypt and Assyria Conquered/Enslaved Israel, and the Anti-Christ and his 10 Kings will, according to prophecy, Conquer Israel (Abomination of Desolation). So lets add this up, and see what the Angel has revealed to us.

Five Kings have fallen (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, and Greece) ONE IS (Rome of course was Ruling Israel when John wrote Revelation) and one is YET TO COME (The Anti-Christ and his 10 Kings). We understand the Beast with Seven Heads now. This is why the USSR, China, the United States and even the British Empire or Ottoman Empire can not be a Beast or one of the Seven Heads, they never Conquered Israel, while Israel {PEOPLE} were in the land. The Brits ruled Palestine as did the Ottoman Empire, but God dispersed Israel all over the World, this was why Ezekiel prophesied that Israel would be as "Dead Men's Bones" but we know those dead men's bones came Alive again in 1948, so after Rome, and up until 1948, there could be no Beast, because there was no Israel in the land. The Seven Headed Beast is revealed.

Now what does the Angel say about the Harlot/Woman? Well firstly it says the Water she sat on is Peoples, Nations, Tongues and Multitudes. So right off the bat we understand she is Worldwide. A key is in Rev. 17:16 the Kings in league with the Beast destroy her, but why after all these years of being co-mingled together do they burn her and destroy her ? Because she is ALL FALSE RELIGION, and the Anti-Christ right after the Abomination of Desolation will demand to be Worshiped as the ONLY GOD !! The Anti-Christ will come after Israel, who flees to the Wilderness where God protects them for 1260 days (Rev. 12), he then comes after Christians who became Christians after the Rapture, to Behead them, and he will destroy Islam, Buddhism and all Religions. He demands worship as the ONLY GOD !! Remember, the Harlot is Judged, this is a Chapter that Judges her. False Religion has the blood of the Saints AND the Martyrs on its hands.

Ever wonder why the Harlot is HATED by the Kings but when Babylon is destroyed the Kings Cry and Lament her demise? Because they are TWO DIFFERENT ENTITIES !! Babylon is False Government and the Harlot is False Religion. People then say "but what about Rev. 17:18" that verse calls her a city ? Well the Angel was only reminding John what he SAW, and the vision was what ? A woman with four things imprinted on her head, MYSTERY, Babylon the Great, Abominations of the Earth and Mother of Harlots. The Angel just reminded John that she was BABYLON the Mother of FALSE RELIGIONS. Not a City, but a MEMORY which is repulsive to God the Father. Proof of this is in Rev. 16.

There really is no Rev. 17 and 18, Rev. 16 comes right before Rev. 19. Rev. 17 is only the Harlot {False Religion} being destroyed and that happens in Rev. 6 and 7, and Rev. 18 is only Babylon or the Last Beast Head of the Seven Headed Beast coming against Israel, getting the plagues of God rained down on them via the Trumpets and the Vials of God. Rev. 17 and 18 are just an enhanced retelling of things already told, thus in Rev. 16 we are told, IT IS DONE !!

In Rev. 16 the 6th Vial gathers the Nations against Israel (Anti-Christ/10 Kings which is Europe and the Kings of the East) and we know who meets them at Meggido don't we? Jesus our Lord. After he lands on the Mt. of Olives (Zechariah 14) and splits it into (Earthquake). Rev. 16 tells it like this:

Rev. 16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. 17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done. (IT IS DONE !! No Rev. 17 or Rev. 18 exists per se.)

18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great. 19 And the great city was divided into three parts (Earthquake splits Jerusalem), and the cities of the nations fell: (BABYLON) and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

So we see here that BABYLON is only a MEMORY, God sees the Nations that come against Israel as BABYLON, and gives them the fierceness of his wrath. Of course Jesus lands on the Mt. of Olives and destroys those Nations that come against Israel, that is their demise. God Judges False Religion or the Harlot in Rev 17:16, she is no more after this. This happens when the Anti-Christ places an Image of himself in the Temple and demands all to Worship him, at the MID-WAY POINT or in Rev. 6 and 7.

Babylon is destroyed by Gods plagues, Babylon is the Nations that come against Israel (the World) and God destroys her with His Plagues, which are the Seals/Trumpets and Vials. Babylons commerce is no doubt destroyed, that is what plagues do. Babylon is the habitation of Devils, Satan has been cast to earth and Apollyon and his horde of demons have been released from the pit in Rev. 9. The BOTTOM LINE IS :

The Harlot is FALSE RELIGION

Babylon is FALSE GOVERNMENT that tries to destroy Gods people, come after His authority, and deny His Godhead. It is not a City, it represents all that God sees as EVIL.

So the antichrist sits in a rebuilt temple and declares himself to be god and Israel has no involvement in the whole ordeal?? How naïve can Dispy's be!!!

Rondonmonson

So the antichrist sits in a rebuilt temple and declares himself to be god and Israel has no involvement in the whole ordeal?? How naïve can Dispy's be!!!

Actually he doesn't SIT IN THE TEMPLE....If you read Daniel 9:27 properly, there is an Image of him placed on a Wing or Corner of the Temple. In Rev. 13 we see the False Prophet has the people to make an Image of the Beast and Worship it. The BEAST Conquers Jerusalem/Israel, they FLEE to the Wilderness where God protects them for 1260 Days. No one worships the Anti-Christ, as per Israel goes, a FEW MIGHT, but Israel as a country Doesn't. How can Gd protect them in the Wilderness if the are worshiping the Anti-Christ? It a lie of the Devil....All Israel is Saved, not every Jew, but Israel as a collective Nation is Saved.

As per the Daniel 9:27 Meaning...........

Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

1.) Confirm = gabar 1396 (Greek Word) meaning to be strong, to prevail or to act insolently.
2.) Oblation = minchah 4503 (Greek) A tribute or an offering
3.) Overspreading = kanaph 3671 (Greek) An edge, a Wing or Quarter (of a building) a pinnacle.
4.) Abominations = shiqquwts 8251 (Greek) Meaning, Disgusting, Filthy, Idolatrous or AN IDOL !!
5.) Desolate = shamem 8074 (Greek) Meaning to Stun, Grown Numb, to Stupefy, or to Devastate !!

So looking at these original Hebrew word Translations, what is this verse (Daniel 9:27) really telling us? Does it match up with other end time events? Lets delve into it. Basically this is what I get from verse 27

Daniel 9:27 The Anti-Christ will FORCE and Agreement (Covenant means agreement) on Israel and others, probably the Muslims. He does so Insolently, his agenda Prevails, he forces this deal. Then after 3 1/2 years he stops allowing the Oblation or Tribute, (I think to Jesus, who Israel accepts as their Messiah before the Day of the Lord as it says in Malachi 4:5-6) by Israel unto their God, the False Prophet places an IDOL in a Wing or a pinnacle of the TEMPLE and demands all people to worship this IDOL or else they must die. THIS STUNS/SHOCKS OR DEVASTATES Israel, then they heed Jesus' words, they Flee unto the Wilderness where they are protected by God for 1260 Days, because Elijah turned them back to the Messiah (Zechariah 12:10) before the Day of the Lord.

Daniel 9:27 shorter version........The Anti-Christ will force a Peace Deal on Israel, in the Middle of this deal he will renege on is deal, and order the False Prophet to place an Image of the Beast (IDOL) in the Temple, and demand all mankind to worship this Image. This Stuns Israel, devastates them.

Do further scriptures agree with this account ?

Revelation 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

It matches up perfectly.

Epoisses

Actually he doesn't SIT IN THE TEMPLE....If you read Daniel 9:27 properly, there is an Image of him placed on a Wing or Corner of the Temple. In Rev. 13 we see the False Prophet has the people to make an Image of the Beast and Worship it. The BEAST Conquers Jerusalem/Israel, they FLEE to the Wilderness where God protects them for 1260 Days. No one worships the Anti-Christ, as per Israel goes, a FEW MIGHT, but Israel as a country Doesn't. How can Gd protect them in the Wilderness if the are worshiping the Anti-Christ? It a lie of the Devil....All Israel is Saved, not every Jew, but Israel as a collective Nation is Saved.

As per the Daniel 9:27 Meaning...........

Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

1.) Confirm = gabar 1396 (Greek Word) meaning to be strong, to prevail or to act insolently.
2.) Oblation = minchah 4503 (Greek) A tribute or an offering
3.) Overspreading = kanaph 3671 (Greek) An edge, a Wing or Quarter (of a building) a pinnacle.
4.) Abominations = shiqquwts 8251 (Greek) Meaning, Disgusting, Filthy, Idolatrous or AN IDOL !!
5.) Desolate = shamem 8074 (Greek) Meaning to Stun, Grown Numb, to Stupefy, or to Devastate !!

So looking at these original Hebrew word Translations, what is this verse (Daniel 9:27) really telling us? Does it match up with other end time events? Lets delve into it. Basically this is what I get from verse 27

Daniel 9:27 The Anti-Christ will FORCE and Agreement (Covenant means agreement) on Israel and others, probably the Muslims. He does so Insolently, his agenda Prevails, he forces this deal. Then after 3 1/2 years he stops allowing the Oblation or Tribute, (I think to Jesus, who Israel accepts as their Messiah before the Day of the Lord as it says in Malachi 4:5-6) by Israel unto their God, the False Prophet places an IDOL in a Wing or a pinnacle of the TEMPLE and demands all people to worship this IDOL or else they must die. THIS STUNS/SHOCKS OR DEVASTATES Israel, then they heed Jesus' words, they Flee unto the Wilderness where they are protected by God for 1260 Days, because Elijah turned them back to the Messiah (Zechariah 12:10) before the Day of the Lord.

Daniel 9:27 shorter version........The Anti-Christ will force a Peace Deal on Israel, in the Middle of this deal he will renege on is deal, and order the False Prophet to place an Image of the Beast (IDOL) in the Temple, and demand all mankind to worship this Image. This Stuns Israel, devastates them.

Do further scriptures agree with this account ?

Revelation 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

It matches up perfectly.

Daniel 9 is a prophecy for the restoration of the tribulation temple, moron! You're so dumb trying to marry an historical understanding with a futurist one. The tribulation temple and Jerusalem will be restored in less than 70 weeks or roughly one year and a half at the command of the antichrist. The book of Daniel is sealed until the time of the end which simply means that it pertains to the last days.