Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowMaid

Originally posted by Knight

Our Christmas was very nice. My brother came up from Florida so it was really great to see him again.

You mean the one who filed his toe-nails down to a point??? :shut:

J/k :thumb: Sounds like fun, glad your family had a good time!

Still no baby!

I will keep ya posted. :)

Feed her a bunch of sea food!!

Actually I think that's a myth. We fed Alisa alot of sea food one night. I don't think it helped any. But we fed her a sea food dinner. She hasn't eaten any sort of fish, shrimp, crap or lobster since. :D (Not because it was bad, mind you. We just fed her an awful lot!! :chuckle: )

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by ShadowMaid
Actually I think that's a myth. We fed Alisa alot of sea food one night. I don't think it helped any. But we fed her a sea food dinner. She hasn't eaten any sort of fish, shrimp, crap or lobster since. :D (Not because it was bad, mind you. We just fed her an awful lot!! :chuckle: )
There is never a bad reason to eat lobster! :chew:

Good idea! :up:

julie21

What's the longest period after Christmas that you have had leftovers still in the fridge?...
and do you have a favourite 'Christmas leftover' recipe?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by julie21

What's the longest period after Christmas that you have had leftovers still in the fridge?...
and do you have a favourite 'Christmas leftover' recipe?
Hmmmm... good question.

We usually don't have a big Christmas dinner so there aren't a ton of leftovers. However, our family makes zillions of cookies in dozens of varities. So there will be cookies to eat for at least a month or so.

A

Adam

Are we doing it to Him?

Are we doing it to Him?

In one of his parables, Jesus said: I assure you, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were doing it to me!

When we drop bombs on innocent Iraqi/Afghanistani mothers and children, de-limbing and killing them, are we doing it to Jesus? Are these very Muslims the "least of these" that Jesus was talking about?

Thanks,
Adam

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Re: Are we doing it to Him?

Re: Are we doing it to Him?

Originally posted by Adam

In one of his parables, Jesus said: I assure you, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were doing it to me!

When we drop bombs on innocent Iraqi/Afghanistani mothers and children, de-limbing and killing them, are we doing it to Jesus?
Are we? No.

Are these very Muslims the "least of these" that Jesus was talking about?
Are they? No.

drbrumley

Hey Knight,

Can we add AIM capability to our user info to your left.

<--------------------------------------------------------------

Like your AIM handle. Good idea?

A

Adam

Is it possible that many of those who call themselves Christians could actually be wolves in sheep's clothing, devouring the sheep of God's fold?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by drbrumley

Hey Knight,

I used to have it over there.

I will look into adding again.

Good idea. :up:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Is it possible that many of those who call themselves Christians could actually be wolves in sheep's clothing, devouring the sheep of God's fold?
Yes.

Are you one of them?

A

Adam

No, I don't believe I am.

The reason I had asked is that my heavenly Father, had told me that these "sand-niggers" the U.S. has been killing were his children, even "the least of these" that the parable spoke of. And yet, you said that they are not.

It made me realize that one of you were wrong, and I have never known my Father to lie to me.

Adam

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by drbrumley

Hey Knight,

Check it out...... what do you think Doc? Cool?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

The reason I had asked is that my heavenly Father, had told me that these "sand-niggers" the U.S. has been killing were his children, even "the least of these" that the parable spoke of. And yet, you said that they are not.

It made me realize that one of you were wrong, and I have never known my Father to lie to me.

Adam
:wave2:

Talk such as that is not tolerated here at TOL.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned

Adam

What a knucklehead!

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
:yawn: Yet another "new age" prophet with a hot pipe to God. Ok, one more time for proper context:

Mat 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
Mat 25:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
Mat 25:36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
Mat 25:37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
Mat 25:38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
Mat 25:39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
Mat 25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Now, Adam, sober up and try again.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Originally posted by Frank Ernest
Now, Adam, sober up and try again.

Umm, I could be wrong, but when Knight used the :wave2:, I think that meant that Adam will not longer be with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.