Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greywolf

Originally posted by Lucky
Good guess.

Have you tried cheaptickets.com yet?

If you're willing to plan ahead a bit, I found flights listed on there that cost about the same as comparable flights offered by Southwest. (BTW, I wasn't sure which airport you'd be flying out of, so I just used Harlingen/South Padre Island as the starting destination. I figured that that would maximize the flight expense, and not be too different from flights leaving from other parts of Texas price-wise.)

julie21

Lucky...
Make sure that whichever cheap flight you get onto, that the little brown bags are changed for each new flight and that they at least supply you with a boxed lunch.

Knight...
With all the supposition on another thread re Global warming, do you think it totally insane or inconceivable that every time NASA sends up a projectile such as a Shuttle mission into space, that it actually punches a hole into the Ozone layer on the way out and then on re-entry, and that this could lead invariably to problems with Global warming etc, to the detriment of the human race?:think

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by julie21

Knight...
With all the supposition on another thread re Global warming, do you think it totally insane or inconceivable that every time NASA sends up a projectile such as a Shuttle mission into space, that it actually punches a hole into the Ozone layer on the way out and then on re-entry, and that this could lead invariably to problems with Global warming etc, to the detriment of the human race?:think
LOL... :chuckle: that's a good one!

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
AH! Stupid computer! This is ShadowMaid. This computer switches out of my login to Dad's login to my login etc. etc. from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.