Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
If a post is deleted, or a thread for that matter, do you lose the rep points you got from it?

Army of One

IncapableAdmin said:
Any ideas? I haven't changed anything, and I'm not having problems anywhere else.
You could always try laying hands on the computer, and attempting cast out whatever demon is causing this problem. :idunno:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight said:
It's not possible! What do you want me to say?

You could say that you are sorry and that you will see to it that for your punishment you will have one of your kids strike you 27 times on the back of your hand with a wet noodle (preferably whichever kid is the strongest) while standing on your head.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Poly said:
You could say that you are sorry and that you will see to it that for your punishment you will have one of your kids strike you 27 times on the back of your hand with a wet noodle (preferably whichever kid is the strongest) while standing on your head.
Somebody needs to change her user title.:noid:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Lighthouse said:
Somebody needs to change her user title.:noid:

Wow, my avatar has been changed a whole 5 minutes and I forgot to change the user title.

Besides, if I want to name my Raggedy Ann doll "Misses Awhiggins" that's my business, ok??!!!

;)

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Poly said:
Wow, my avatar has been changed a whole 5 minutes and I forgot to change the user title.

Besides, if I want to name my Raggedy Ann doll "Misses Awhiggins" that's my business, ok??!!!

;)
:chuckle:

SUTG

Hello Knight,

I was wondering what the TOL policy is on the cash rebate program for reputation points. Do you do electronic transfer or anything like that, or do you just mail out a check? I understand that there may be costs involved with electronic transfer, and would gladly pay a small convenience fee.

I currently have $5,977,068 worth of reputation and was thinking of cashing some in for a downpayment on a home.

thanks,
SUTG

genuineoriginal

SUTG said:
Hello Knight,

I was wondering what the TOL policy is on the cash rebate program for reputation points. Do you do electronic transfer or anything like that, or do you just mail out a check? I understand that there may be costs involved with electronic transfer, and would gladly pay a small convenience fee.

I currently have $5,977,068 worth of reputation and was thinking of cashing some in for a downpayment on a home.

thanks,
SUTG
I think you made a mistake.
It is not 5,977,068 American dollars worth of reputation (or even Canadian dollars).

Reputation is in tollers, and the foreign exchange rate from tollers to American (or Canadian) dollars is horrible. You would probably owe Knight if you tried to cash them in.

On the other hand, the exchange rate from American dollars to tollers is quite good, and you could probably negotiate a good deal.

:D

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
SUTG said:
Hello Knight,

thanks,
SUTG
Actually we have a TOL rewards program. And for every reputation point you have we will send you a little green stamp. You apply these green stamps to our rewards catalog upon the item you wish to receive and then mail in the catalog to get your prize.

Currently a super-neat AM/FM radio is only 6,000,000 points so you are really close! Just apply the 6 million individual stamps to the rewards catalog and send it in!

VOID were prohibited. Prize rewards are not valid on any of the 7 major continents or any country where languages are spoken (excluding Alaska).

genuineoriginal

Knight said:
Actually we have a TOL rewards program. And for every reputation point you have we will send you a little green stamp. You apply these green stamps to our rewards catalog upon the item you wish to receive and then mail in the catalog to get your prize.

Currently a super-neat AM/FM radio is only 6,000,000 points so you are really close! Just apply the 6 million individual stamps to the rewards catalog and send it in!

VOID were prohibited. Prize rewards are not valid on any of the 7 major continents or any country where languages are spoken (excluding Alaska).
Green stamps.

Knight, you are showing your age.

Most of the people here never heard of green stamps.

genuineoriginal

Knight said:

I have an idea.

Why not create a web page that contains one image of a dollar for every rep point. Then let SUTG and any other TOLer print out the page?

(of course the image doesn't include the back of the dollar).

red77

Knight

Can you explain why I've just had a thread deleted about whether masturbation is sinful or not? Is it out of bounds for some reason? as godrulz actually remarked on the thread surely its a topic that mature people can discuss.....

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
red77 said:
Knight

Can you explain why I've just had a thread deleted about whether masturbation is sinful or not? Is it out of bounds for some reason? as godrulz actually remarked on the thread surely its a topic that mature people can discuss.....
Read Turbos post in the Shoutbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.