Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Lighthouse said:
No. Cow can be used to refer to either sex. Bull, however, is male. And heiffer is female.
Heifer (one f) only applies to young females that haven't calved yet. Mature females are just called cows.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Lucky said:
Heifer (one f) only applies to young females that haven't calved yet. Mature females are just called cows.
Really?:think: I was thinking I was wrong about the amount of fs.

Pharos

Knight-
Is it possible to have the font of my name changed to "symbol?" And if so, can I change the letters a little, so it appears as the Greek word?

Layla

Why have the 1,000post stars turned into winking smilies? And why is some random picture next to the quote button in every post?

Nomad

IncapableAdmin said:
Why have the 1,000post stars turned into winking smilies? And why is some random picture next to the quote button in every post?

What is she talking about?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
IncapableAdmin said:
My guess is you have some cached images from another (and much crappier) forum stuck in your browser.

Layla

Knight said:
My guess is you have some cached images from another (and much crappier) forum stuck in your browser.

I don't. Anywho, the image is Morpheus' avatar, isn't it?

See attached..

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
IncapableAdmin said:
I don't. Anywho, the image is Morpheus' avatar, isn't it?

See attached..
It's something going on on your side.

Those screen shots look wacky anyway, what type of OS and browser do you use?

Layla

Knight said:
It's something going on on your side.

Any ideas? I haven't changed anything, and I'm not having problems anywhere else.

Those screen shots look wacky anyway, what type of OS and browser do you use?

They might look wacky 'cause I had to resize them oddly so they'd upload. I'm using windows xp and firefox, at the mo.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Knight said:
It's not possible! What do you want me to say?
I just thought that might look cool. Of course, I'd have to change my name to Greek, and I'm not going to do that.:nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.