Ask CL anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian Liberty

I'm looking to acquire a servant. Would you sign an indenture agreement?

No.
When are you going to get saved?

If I thought being saved was something I could decide to do, I'd be just as lost as you (Hey, that rhymes:p)

My salvation was accomplished by Christ on the cross. I honestly don't know exactly when he imputed it to me, but it was definitely at least a couple years ago.
In another thread you said that the default should happen and I asked what you think would happen after that. I don't believe you answered there so I'll ask again here.

Let's say the default happens. What comes after that?

I don't know.

Oh, I understand all of them, simpleton. I was wanting from you which particular hoops CL has to jump through to answer your loaded question with, "I am saved."

I am saved.

Now, for my loaded question: Does posting on TOL interfere with your molesting children?

:chuckle:

How do you feel about how your threads gone CL?

:eek:

I got a good laugh.
Yes, lets get back on track. Next question...

CL: Is this the bus depot?

No.

And does this bus go to Sri Lanka?

Yes.
The old Reagan bit, from the Clavinist child of the devil: "God willing."

"Prove" that you are one of "the elect."

You are both unregenerate, and as such, neither of you has the slightest bit of a clue whether or not you are of the elect. The regenerate know they are elect because they confess and believe the true gospel.

Christian Liberty: Does being an arachno-Calvinist imply you have the proportionate strength of a spider?

No.

I don't have to prove......... John....... or did you miss the GOSPEL.

:thumb:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No.

If I thought being saved was something I could decide to do, I'd be just as lost as you (Hey, that rhymes:p)

My salvation was accomplished by Christ on the cross. I honestly don't know exactly when he imputed it to me, but it was definitely at least a couple years ago.

I don't know.

I am saved.

:chuckle:

I got a good laugh.

No.

Yes.

You are both unregenerate, and as such, neither of you has the slightest bit of a clue whether or not you are of the elect. The regenerate know they are elect because they confess and believe the true gospel.

No.

:thumb:

You don't know when you placed your faith in Christ as your
Savior?

fool

Hall of Fame
Wow, Vin-ette! Where do you come up with these "original" zingers? Was that a "Google" or "Bing" search? Or was that from the back of your "Dora the Explorer" cereal box? Stunning.

There's a Dora the Explorer cereal?

john w

Hall of Fame
Yeah, yeah. You let your true colors slip and now you're covering.

Quit fantasizing about me, john. You're grossing me out. :vomit:

Nah, I've exposed you for the poser you are. Slower: I dig chicks, and I'm not interested in you, and your obsessions with me. Can you dig it? Good.

john w

Hall of Fame
I don't have to prove......... John....... or did you miss the GOSPEL.

You've missed being saved. The LORd God checked you out years ago.

"Prove" that you are one of the elect. Show us this assurance.

You: quiet as a turkey farm, on the 3rd Thursday of November.

Brother Vinny

Nah, I've exposed you for the poser you are. Slower: I dig chicks, and I'm not interested in you, and your obsessions with me. Can you dig it? Good.

You keep saying it. I keep having a hard time believing it. You seem to be fixated on me. It'd be flattering, were you a girl, but if your av is an actual pic, you're either one ugly woman (which I haven't ruled out) or one slightly-feminine still-ugly man.

Please, keep your photographic evidence of which it is to yourself.

john w

Hall of Fame
You keep saying it. I keep having a hard time believing it. You seem to be fixated on me. It'd be flattering, were you a girl, but if your av is an actual pic, you're either one ugly woman (which I haven't ruled out) or one slightly-feminine still-ugly man.

Please, keep your photographic evidence of which it is to yourself.

" but if your av is an actual pic, you're either one ugly woman (which I haven't ruled out) or one slightly-feminine still-ugly man.Please, keep your photographic evidence of which it is to yourself"-Vin-ette

Wow, missy! I won't be able sleep tonight, you meanie!

Jealous, girlie man? Where is the pic of yourself, sweetie pie? I thought so.

Slower: I dig chicks, not girlie men, and metrosexuals, such as yourself. Can you dig it, sweetie?

Brother Vinny

" but if your av is an actual pic, you're either one ugly woman (which I haven't ruled out) or one slightly-feminine still-ugly man.Please, keep your photographic evidence of which it is to yourself"-Vin-ette

Wow, missy! I won't be able sleep tonight, you meanie!

Jealous, girlie man? Where is the pic of yourself, sweetie pie? I thought so.

Slower: I dig chicks, not girlie men, and metrosexuals, such as yourself. Can you dig it, sweetie?

:vomit:

Yeah, couldn't help but call me "sweetie," you raging homo.

(But it's okay; one can be a homo Christian, right?)

Status
Not open for further replies.