Ask CL anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Hey, why not? And since I'm pretty sure I'm the only anarcho-calvinist on here, this should be an interesting thread.

In another thread you said that the default should happen and I asked what you think would happen after that. I don't believe you answered there so I'll ask again here.

Let's say the default happens. What comes after that?

Brother Vinny

Wow! I never heard that one before. And you're a lost perverter of the gospel of Christ.

Now, which word(s) do you not understand?

"Ask CL anything."

Oh, I understand all of them, simpleton. I was wanting from you which particular hoops CL has to jump through to answer your loaded question with, "I am saved."

Now, for my loaded question: Does posting on TOL interfere with your molesting children?

john w

Hall of Fame
"For the Calvinist/Monergist election unto salvation is absolutely unconditional. We know that someone is elected if he confesses the true gospel and if his fruit shows him to be genuine. However, neither faith nor works MERIT salvation. Thus, we can take no pride, because nothing we do can merit our salvation."-Christian Liberty

"Ask CL anything."

How much "fruit?"

"Genuine?"

-You talk like Roman Catholics. They talk like you. "Genuine....devout Christian." Is that like "genuine pregnancy?"

-Thanks for your subjective "good news," in contrast to the objective death, burial, and resurrection of the Saviour.

-How "genuine?" Any "wiggle room?" Rhetorical q-you pervert the gospel of Christ.

john w

Hall of Fame
Oh, I understand all of them, simpleton. I was wanting from you which particular hoops CL has to jump through to answer your loaded question with, "I am saved."

Now, for my loaded question: Does posting on TOL interfere with your molesting children?

"I was wanting from you which particular hoops CL has to jump through to answer your loaded question with.."-Barbarino

You made that up. I stay on topic, and the topic of the thread:

Now, which word(s) do you not understand?

"Ask CL anything."

"Does posting on TOL interfere with your molesting children?"-Barbarino

Tell me more. Them's fighting words, Hop Sing, and a quite serious accusation.

Be careful how you answer the question.

john w

Hall of Fame
"Does posting on TOL interfere with your molesting children?"-"Brother" Vinny to me

Brother Vinny

"Does posting on TOL interfere with your molesting children?"-Barbarino

Tell me more. Them's fighting words, Hop Sing, and a quite serious accusation.

Be careful how you answer the question.

Did you not understand the question?

It's a loaded question. It doesn't outright accuse you of anything, but it is asked in such a way that any standard yes/no answer you would give would make you imply the "truth" the question is loaded with.

If my words are "fighting words," are you going to ask me to dance as you did some other folk here? Invite me to drive down to the DFW area for a waltz across Texas with my face? Or will you venture up here to T-Town, dragging your sorry Texas filth (and its ever-present stench) across the Red River, so you can kick my arse on my home turf?

And when you leave me in a broken, bloody heap, does that mean your theology is better than mine?

Bring it on.

john w

Hall of Fame
Did you not understand the question?

It's a loaded question. It doesn't outright accuse you of anything, but it is asked in such a way that any standard yes/no answer you would give would make you imply the "truth" the question is loaded with.

If my words are "fighting words," are you going to ask me to dance as you did some other folk here? Invite me to drive down to the DFW area for a waltz across Texas with my face? Or will you venture up here to T-Town, dragging your sorry Texas filth (and its ever-present stench) across the Red River, so you can kick my arse on my home turf?

And when you leave me in a broken, bloody heap, does that mean your theology is better than mine?

Bring it on.
"If my words are "fighting words," are you going to ask me to dance as you did some other folk here? Invite me to drive down to the DFW area for a waltz across Texas with my face? Or will you venture up here to T-Town, dragging your sorry Texas filth (and its ever-present stench) across the Red River, so you can kick my arse on my home turf?And when you leave me in a broken, bloody heap, does that mean your theology is better than mine?Bring it on."-Vinn-ette

Real tough "guy," aren't you, you wicked Calvinist droid? I've fought bigger girls than you, and stole their lunch money. I'm not afraid of girls.

"It doesn't outright accuse you of anything, but it is asked in such a way that any standard yes/no answer you would give would make you imply the "truth" the question is loaded with."-Vinn-ette

1.What a mess. No, you wicked Calvinist, the way you asked it, was an accusation-"Does posting on TOL interfere with your molesting children?"-Barbarino

Here is how it would be asked, Phil, even if we "for the sake of argument," giving you the "leeway:"

"Are you still molesting children, John W?"

2. Which word(s) did you not understand, missy?

"Ask CL anything."

"dragging your sorry Texas filth (and its ever-present stench) across the Red River, so you can kick my arse on my home turf?And when you leave me in a broken, bloody heap, does that mean your theology is better than mine?Bring it on"-Vin-ette

Wow, Vin-ette! Where do you come up with these "original" zingers? Was that a "Google" or "Bing" search? Or was that from the back of your "Dora the Explorer" cereal box? Stunning.

You must not be one of "the elect," as your lifestyle tells you so.

When are you going to get saved, Bel-ette?

Brother Vinny

"If my words are "fighting words," are you going to ask me to dance as you did some other folk here? Invite me to drive down to the DFW area for a waltz across Texas with my face? Or will you venture up here to T-Town, dragging your sorry Texas filth (and its ever-present stench) across the Red River, so you can kick my arse on my home turf?And when you leave me in a broken, bloody heap, does that mean your theology is better than mine?Bring it on."-Vinn-ette

Real tough "guy," aren't you, you wicked Calvinist droid. I've fought bigger girls than you, and stole tyheir lunch money,

"It doesn't outright accuse you of anything, but it is asked in such a way that any standard yes/no answer you would give would make you imply the "truth" the question is loaded with."-Vinn-ette

1.What a mess. No, you wicked Calvinist, the way you asked it, was an accusation-"Does posting on TOL interfere with your molesting children?"-Barbarino

Here is how it would be asked, Phil, even if we "for the sake of argument," giving you the "leeway:"

"Are you still molesting children, John W?"

2. Which word(s) did you not understand, missy?

"Ask CL anything."

"dragging your sorry Texas filth (and its ever-present stench) across the Red River, so you can kick my arse on my home turf?And when you leave me in a broken, bloody heap, does that mean your theology is better than mine?Bring it on"

Wow, Vin-ette! Where do you come up with these "original" zingers? Was that a "Google" or "Bing" search? Or was that from the back of your "Dora the Explorer" ceral box? Stunning.

:rotfl:

I'm not a Clavinist.

And I'm a bit disappointed you didn't rise to the challenge. (It's okay--it happens to a lot of guys your age.) I'd be the first to admit I need a good arse-kicking, and I was hoping you'd oblige.

Of course, I fully understand.

john w

Hall of Fame
:rotfl:

I'm not a Clavinist.

And I'm a bit disappointed you didn't rise to the challenge. (It's okay--it happens to a lot of guys your age.) I'd be the first to admit I need a good arse-kicking, and I was hoping you'd oblige.

Of course, I fully understand.

You talk like a Clavinist. They talk like you. With me? Good.

"you didn't rise to the challenge..I fully understand"

Another stumper, stock answer, from Vin-ette's bag of cliches.

Next up: The trifecta-"That's your opinion....no answer...it is, what it is..."

Weighty, Vin-ette.

Brother Vinny

[Yada, yada, yada, who gives a $#!+ what john w really said, amirite?]

john w, are you a bot?

I have a fair amount of programming skill, and I think I could create a bot that people would mistake for the "real" you (assuming, of course, you're not already a bot).

Happy trails, Poncho!

Brother Vinny

tough little w of john
entered a battle with no armor on
left his sword beneath his bed
enters the fray with empty head
poor dejected little bot
miracle that God hath wrought
seeks all those that he might mock
finds the sheep don't give a flock
poor, poor w of john
role model to look upon
best that one accepts God's grace
or w of john will break one's face

john w

Hall of Fame
tough little w of john
entered a battle with no armor on
left his sword beneath his bed
enters the fray with empty head
poor dejected little bot
miracle that God hath wrought
seeks all those that he might mock
finds the sheep don't give a flock
poor, poor w of john
role model to look upon
best that one accepts God's grace
or w of john will break one's face

"tough little w of john..........."-Vin-ette

Translated: I, Vin-ette, am a girlie man, and lack confidence in my "toughness," so I will throw up on the TOL wall, like spaghetti, a slew of "tough" guy cliches, such as "tough little w of john," even though I, Vin-ette, will not post my pic, cuz I think others will think I have "cooties," to impress the audience.

Fess up, Vin-ette....let go....release yourself......you will thank me in the morning...

Your pal...John "Bud Fox" W.

PS: Get saved, Vin-ette. And that was a cute little rhyme!! Now, pull up your bunny shirt, and give us another one!!!

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
Vignette > Vinette

8dz8.png

john w

Hall of Fame
john w, are you a bot?

I have a fair amount of programming skill, and I think I could create a bot that people would mistake for the "real" you (assuming, of course, you're not already a bot).

Happy trails, Poncho!

Do you have a need to know?

Are you a THRUSH agent?

Fun!

You've been "chilaxin'"(I speak to the audience, in their language)at too many Geek sites. Can you dig it?

"Ask your friends in the neighborhood about me."-"The Godfather."

Brother Vinny

Are you a THRUSH agent?

Fun!

You've been "chilaxin'"(I speak to the audience, in their language)at too many Geek sites. Can you dig it?

Already answered in post #35.

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned

Are you a THRUSH agent?

Fun!

Shudddddddddddddddddddddddddddup, stop derailing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.