"still nobody caring"-Vin-ette

We know-your page:

This page has had 803 visits

vs.

Mine:
This page has had 12,028 visits

Contrasts. I like 'em, Mikey Vin-ette.

LOL. "Broad is the road. . .."

I'm sure the majority of those are mid-Acts stooges and sycophants, like yourself, lips firmly affixed to the arse end of Stam's corpse (when they're not on Bullinger's codpiece).

The rest just hate you.

john w

Hall of Fame

I'm sure the majority of those are mid-Acts stooges and sycophants, like yourself, lips firmly affixed to the arse end of Stam's corpse (when they're not on Bullinger's codpiece).

The rest just hate you.

vs.

"Already answered in post #35."-Vin-ette

Lying then, or now, Phil?

"Broad is the road"-Vin-ette

Another stumper. Cricket.......

Brother Vinny

Make me, make me....

So there. Your pal Vin-ette "derailed" the thread, chump. I stayed on the topic:

"Ask CL anything."

Meh. My "derailing" was simply asking for clarification on john w's part. Instead we get posturing, posturing, and more posturing.

I think he's compensating for something.
Spoiler
It's small male genetalia.

john w

Hall of Fame

The rest just hate you.

"still nobody caring"-Vin-ette

We know-your page:

This page has had 803 visits

vs.

Mine:
This page has had 12,028 visits

Contrasts. I like 'em, Mikey Vin-ette.

"The rest just hate you."-Vin-ette

Another example of what happens to a "man"/woman, when he/she isolates himself/herself from forever justified members of the boc-statements like the above.

The Lord Jesus Christ, Christians, are to be hated. You'd know that, had you studied, and surveyed the book, as I have.

Poor you. Poor Vin-ette.

john w

Hall of Fame
Meh. My "derailing" was simply asking for clarification on john w's part. Instead we get posturing, posturing, and more posturing.

I think he's compensating for something.
Spoiler
It's small male genetalia.

And which word(s) escape you:?

"When are you going to get saved?"-the humble John W

"It's small male genetalia."-missy

Stumped me again. Now I will not be able to go to sleep tonight, or iron my bed. Meanie! Stop! You taught me that.

john w

Hall of Fame
Just like a bot, repeating content from previous posts.

Have fun with life, little man. It sure was fun stirring you up. Here's hoping an embolism takes you out soon.

"Have fun with life, little man."

Still insecure, aren't you girlie man? Put up a picture of yourself, missy, on your avatar.

I thought so. Stirring me up? Nope. The dating/"relationship" sites do that to you, sweet guy.

Brother Vinny

"Have fun with life, little man."

Still insecure, aren't you girlie man? Put up a picture of yourself, missy, on your avatar.

I thought so. Stirring me up? Nope. The dating/"relationship" sites do that to you, sweet guy.

Well, if nothing else, I hopefully occupied you enough to delay your attracting of children to your van with promises of free candy. That's good enough in my book.

john w

Hall of Fame
Well, if nothing else, I hopefully occupied you enough to delay your attracting of children to your van with promises of free candy. That's good enough in my book.

Is that what your "domestic partner" told you to say, Phil-ette?

Status
Not open for further replies.