ECT Article gets "the mystery" wrong

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Is established the same as enacted?

I would say so.

(Luke 22:20) After supper he took another cup of wine and said, "This cup is the new covenant between God and his people--an agreement confirmed with my blood, which is poured out as a sacrifice for you.

Nothing about not being enacted or established in the above verse.

It says the NC was confirmed.

Nowhere in the Bible does it say the NC was ratified, but not enacted.

That's just more Dispensational rubbish.

john w

Hall of Fame
Dispensational rubbish that was invented by MADists.

The writer of Hebrews makes it clear the new covenant was not only ratified, but enacted.

(Heb 8:6 KJV) But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

"WAS ESTABLISHED"

Past tense.

MAD can't have the NC in place, otherwise MAD falls apart.

The Apostle Paul was a minister of the NC

(2 Cor 3:6) He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant--not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

Satanic trash, from the Preterist satanist. bible corrector/rejector, like your father, the devil, as STP, others, has/have picked apart your satanic, dung filled "interpretation" of 2 Cor. 3:6 KJV, and Hebrews 8:6 KJV, you disgusting demon.

Your satanic Preterism, AD 70-ism, has already fallen apart, loser.

No, it was not "put in place at the cross." It was ratified, but not enacted. You've been shown this for years, devil boy, but your daddy the devil tells you to keep spamming the opposite. He loves you, sweetie.

john w

Hall of Fame
I would say so.

(Luke 22:20) After supper he took another cup of wine and said, "This cup is the new covenant between God and his people--an agreement confirmed with my blood, which is poured out as a sacrifice for you.

Yes it does, you dung mouthed devil. Too bad you don't get it, due to that 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV, 1 Cor. 2:14 KJV problem of yours, devil boy.

And get a job, you infidel, and stuff your Preterist satanic trash.

And none of the bible says what you spam, re. "end times"-you "invented," Wimpy.

ClimateSanity

I would say so.

Where in the new testament does it say the new Covenant was enacted. Confirmed is not enacted. Also, a covenant usually involves different parties. Where do you see gentiles mentioned in this contract?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, it was not "put in place at the cross." It was ratified, but not enacted.

"WAS ESTABLISHED"

Nowhere in the Bible is there even a hint that the NC was ratified, but not enacted.

Again, that is just Dispensational trash.

ClimateSanity

I'm not seeing the NC in that passage.
6 And ithe Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live.

And you will kagain obey the voice of the Lord and do all His commandments which I command you today.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Where in the new testament does it say the new Covenant was enacted. Confirmed is not enacted.

Heb 8 tells us the NC was established.

Also, a covenant usually involves different parties. Where do you see gentiles mentioned in this contract?

The Israelites from the 10 tribes were scattered amongst the Gentiles, and after hundreds of years could not be distinguished from the Gentiles.

Paul tells us of the mystery in which the Gentiles became "fellow heirs" of the promises.

Therefore, the NC was made with the House of Israel and the House of Judah. That is how all of Israel became saved.

The House of Israel was amongst the Gentiles.

john w

Hall of Fame
Looks like TellaLie Craigie, on orders from his father the devil, since he is on TOL 8 hours/day, unemployed, getting embarrassed by TOL members, who know his deception, and "on to" his satanism, has found another "newbie," on which to spam his satanic trash, to satisfy his ravenous wolf appetite, and miserable "life"/obsession.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
6 And ithe Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live.

Ok, but there is no promise of a new covenant, there is only one of the details of one of the promises of the NC given.

What is your point to where in the OT the NC is first mentioned?

john w

Hall of Fame

Paul tells us of the mystery in which the Gentiles became "fellow heirs" of the promises.

Your satanic "doctrine" asserts "fellow heirs" of the promises "with Israel"-your daddy devil told you to corrupt the book, by adding "Israel."

Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...............

ClimateSanity

Heb 8 tells us the NC was established.

The Israelites from the 10 tribes were scattered amongst the Gentiles, and after hundreds of years could not be distinguished from the Gentiles.

Therefore, the NC was made with the House of Israel and the House of Judah. That is how all of Israel became saved.

The House of Israel was amongst the Gentiles.

How did James write to tribes scattered abroad if they were indistinguishable?

How did the writer of Hebrew do the same if they were indistinguishable?

Again, established is not enacted. You have several verses talking about the covenant using different words. Are you going to tell me they all mean the same thing?