are you a feminist?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Well, it's a free country, Annabenedetti. If you choose to go about it the tedious/annoying/evasive(/passive aggressive?) way, then by all means, if you want to play dumb, then I can't stop you!

Translation: "I'm disappointed I can't make anna do what I want her to do. I can't control her and it frustrates me so much that all I can think to do is nitpick! I feel so ineffectual!"

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
i'd say that it is as established that feminists support "reproductive rights" as it is that Christians don't

if you want to call yourself a feminist and you don't support abortion, i think it's incumbent upon you to make the distinction

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I like my men as I like a good stock portfolio, diversified, highly valued and easily exchanged. :)

Arthur Brain

who is going to do it?

how are they going to decide?

Eh? Have you heard of police investigation and proof of abuse?

Straight question Chrys: If it's irrefutably known that a child is being abused by it's parents then is it in the best interests of the child to remain in such an environment or be taken away?

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Like this?

:shocked: or :jawdrop: or :Letsargu: or :noway: or :smack:
I'm not sure which. I just remember that Traditio was a bit unglued about women who dressed provocatively. Billybob thought it was a riot, may he rest in peace. :)