Are Christian Zionists Mental and Extreme?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Yea when those 12 middle eastern tribes got scattered they turned white. LMAO. The other tribe turned black.

Oh look i got scattered, now im white and polish. Hold on that makes sense to me. Now my book says kill off the people of the holy land, spit on churches in the holy land, shoot children. That proves how chosen race i am.

God chose us to kill people who were farming their land. Great religion.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
Did you know that there was a purchase made around 1000 BC that gives the Israelites legal claim to the land of Israel?

asgharasbukhari

BANNED
Banned
Did you know that there was a purchase made around 1000 BC that gives the Israelites legal claim to the land of Israel?
You must have seriously lost your mind. The people who lived on that land since mankind settled there own that land.

Not your murder loving god nor your fake jesus killing tribe. What a unbelievable ignorant comment you just made.

Some paper said something sometime ago according to some guy and that means we can kill off the indigenous people. And that makes sense to you?

How deluded does one have to get to join the cult?.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I didn't realise undercover fake Jewish trolls pretending to be Christians owned the forum. Else i wouldn't have bothered joining.

Would Jewish trolls pretending to be Christians have allowed you to post as much as you have on this forum?

Or do you think that they would have banned you right away?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
o-100-LASHES-570.jpg

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You must have seriously lost your mind. The people who lived on that land since mankind settled there own that land.

Not your murder loving god nor your fake jesus killing tribe. What a unbelievable ignorant comment you just made.

Some paper said something sometime ago according to some guy and that means we can kill off the indigenous people. And that makes sense to you?

How deluded does one have to get to join the cult?.

Except that, prior to May 14, 1948, there was no country called Palestine that existed.

No cosntitution, no currency, no president nor prime minister, nor borders of any supposed palestinian state.

There's no "P" sound in Arabic. In fact, when Palestinians try to pronounce their own country's name, it comes out as "Balestine." In other words, the Arabs, no having a "P" sound, would never have created a state, Palestine, beginning with a letter not in their alphabet. And the word Palestine comes from the Roman Emperor Hadrian, naming the land (not the people) after the Philistines.

Guess where the Philistines are from.

Smithsonian Magazine recently confirmed something the Bible said a couple thousand years ago. Genetically speaking, the Philistines are from Crete.

“ Are you not like the people of Ethiopia to Me, O children of Israel?” says the Lord. “Did I not bring up Israel from the land of Egypt, The Philistines from Caphtor, And the Syrians from Kir? - Amos 9:7 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Amos9:7&version=NKJV

Caphtor is another name for Crete.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What do you mean own tracts of land. It's ALL their land.

I don't think you have the first foggy clue what you're talking about.

Which iwi are you talking about? Or do you think each has rights to separate tracts? Should they each be considered nations? What about the land they sold? What about the treaty that was signed?

Go back to Poland or wherever you snuck in from.
I emigrated out of New Zealand 20 years ago. I am now colonizing new territory. :chuckle:

Build a wall that's what i say.
Around one of the most remote nations in the world?

Why?

Native peoples should have a giant one to keep you lot out.

They had a couple of thousand years of undisturbed time to set up a national defense. :idunno:

Wonder how many you guys burned to steal their land.

:idea:

Oh, that's right. You still haven't told us how Zionists are like the Islamic State group, who burn people in cages.

For some reason, you want to talk about Aotearoa, despite knowing nothing about it. :idunno:

asgharasbukhari

BANNED
Banned
Except that, prior to May 14, 1948, there was no country called Palestine that existed.

No cosntitution, no currency, no president nor prime minister, nor borders of any supposed palestinian state.

There's no "P" sound in Arabic. In fact, when Palestinians try to pronounce their own country's name, it comes out as "Balestine." In other words, the Arabs, no having a "P" sound, would never have created a state, Palestine, beginning with a letter not in their alphabet. And the word Palestine comes from the Roman Emperor Hadrian, naming the land (not the people) after the Philistines.

Guess where the Philistines are from.

Smithsonian Magazine recently confirmed something the Bible said a couple thousand years ago. Genetically speaking, the Philistines are from Crete.

“ Are you not like the people of Ethiopia to Me, O children of Israel?” says the Lord. “Did I not bring up Israel from the land of Egypt, The Philistines from Caphtor, And the Syrians from Kir? - Amos 9:7 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Amos9:7&version=NKJV

Caphtor is another name for Crete.
These arguments just get more and more desperate. straight out of habara 101. Do you Zio trolls all follow the same training program. At least mix it up a bit. Else it gets boring.

"No country called Palestine cause Arabic doesn't have a P". Yea Hebrew doesn't have a J in it , so no people called Jews.

Jewish state with no Jews? Great idea. These lame arguments for five year olds are the best you trolls have for ethnic cleansing.

By the way your Hebrew might be great but your Arabic sucks. Its Filistine in Arabic. With an F.

Try again: https://youtu.be/KyUX81Ng_Kg

7bd9a5fee13e44593cf5c99b2d4c44ab.jpg
168ed9618e76af003432a992b1451efd.jpg

asgharasbukhari

BANNED
Banned
I don't think you have the first foggy clue what you're talking about.

Which iwi are you talking about? Or do you think each has rights to separate tracts? Should they each be considered nations? What about the land they sold? What about the treaty that was signed?

I emigrated out of New Zealand 20 years ago. I am now colonizing new territory. :chuckle:

Around one of the most remote nations in the world?

Why?

They had a couple of thousand years of undisturbed time to set up a national defense. :idunno:

:idea:

Oh, that's right. You still haven't told us how Zionists are like the Islamic State group, who burn people in cages.

For some reason, you want to talk about Aotearoa, despite knowing nothing about it. :idunno:
What tribe are you serious? Whatever tribe dude, your *** is not one of those tribes. You are an immigrant. You know people you normally don't mind dying in the sea.

Go back home. You're an economic immigrant, according to your type, that's the lowest of the low. Build a wall. Keep you out.

Just like they should have done in Palestine for your tribes forefathers from Poland. Giant wall.

Now like parasites you took over the land, and claiming it's yours.

As to burning people in cages, didn't your tribe burn children in Gaza with white phosphorus.

But your old testament god tells you that its fine, cause you the chosen race.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What tribe are you serious? Whatever tribe dude, your *** is not one of those tribes. You are an immigrant. You know people you normally don't mind dying in the sea.

Go back home. You're an economic immigrant, according to your type, that's the lowest of the low. Build a wall. Keep you out.

Just like they should have done in Palestine for your tribes forefathers from Poland. Giant wall.

Now like parasites you took over the land, and claiming it's yours.

As to burning people in cages, didn't your tribe burn children in Gaza with white phosphorus.

But your old testament god tells you that its fine, cause you the chosen race.

:rotfl:

You're a hoot.

asgharasbukhari

BANNED
Banned
If Jews betrayed their hosts to steal other people's land don't blame us for it.

By the way another standard hasbara line. Do you have any originals.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
These arguments just get more and more desperate. straight out of habara 101. Do you Zio trolls all follow the same training program. At least mix it up a bit. Else it gets boring.

"No country called Palestine cause Arabic doesn't have a P". Yea Hebrew doesn't have a J in it , so no people called Jews.

Jews have another name. "Hebrews."

"Jew" comes from "yehudah," or "Judah" in English.

iesous
|
v
Jesus

The J is a modern sound. The Hebrew language is not.

Jewish state with no Jews? Great idea. These lame arguments for five year olds are the best you trolls have for ethnic cleansing.

By the way your Hebrew might be great but your Arabic sucks. Its Filistine in Arabic.

My point was that if an Arab tried to say "Palastine" it would sound like a "B" rather than a "B".

With an F.

Right, hence, "Philistine."

I don't debate videos. Make the point here please.

How do I know that that coin wasn't simply manufactured after 1948 and that they simply printed it with 1933 on it?

Could you cite where this came from, and the copyright year?

Last edited: