Are Christian Zionists Mental and Extreme?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Are Christian Zionists Mental and Extreme?

A new thread has started for this discussion.
No idea what that even means. Israel is a state founded in 1946 i think.

The nation that today we call Israel was founded on May 14, 1948.

By ethically

Ethically != ethnically

cleansing its inhabitants.

You mean the people who, for the past 2000 years, had no legitimate claim to the land?

Muslims and Christians.

Muslims, sure, but I don't think any of the Christians were unhappy about it...

Not sure what that has to do with body of anything.

I asked because I initially misunderstood your position.

Ah, so you're Muslim, yes?

Yes. What's that got to do with anything.

Quite a lot, actually.

Never said you weren't.

and rational

I would hope so.

and a Muslim.

Ok.

I see good people, many good Christians. Look at Jimmy Carter or Rachel Corrie and many others. You don't have to be Muslim or tribal to see good. Good is self evident. It's clear.

How about bad people? Do you see them as well?

Same as evil.

:thumb:

Christian Zionists come across as evil,

How so?

they can't see good,

They can't? Why not?

they see scripture.

By "scripture" do you mean the Christian Bible? or the Quran and associated writings?

Like a cult.

Not at all like a cult.

All faiths have these nuts including muslims.

It's true that there are some Christians (or at least, people who claim to be Christian) that don't know their Bible very well, and as a result, they have strange ideas about what it's about.

But the Christian version of isis is Zionism.

Woah, hey now.

That's a pretty serious claim.

You have any evidence to back up this claim?

Religion must be rational.

It must be?

Must be part belief but not opposed to the clear morals God has instilled in all man.

You make it seem like any religion will do...

See a poor person. Help them.

Can that be taken too far?

That's good. Very few people can't see that. But when you switch reason off and just say God said xyz.

But if God said it, and if God is reason, then surely the two are not in contradiction?

Shoot the poor people.

I'm not aware of anyone who says to shoot poor people...

Perhaps you could provide an example or two?

It's against good, even if scripture says so. It's a sign of a cult like thinking.

Sure, but that's provided people actually say "Shoot the poor people."

Not rational. Acceptance without reason.

Such as this?

Because they burn people in cages for not being their religion?

Last edited:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Rachel Corrie was an idiot

but at least she's remembered :)

194881-50f4a71de7695711e3ac0d9044dbabe7.jpg
Whatever attachment you tried to add, it appears to be broken.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You mean like what you guys did to a whole country called Vietnam

There were many problems with Vientam, but most of them were caused by the fact that we let politicians head the war, instead of letting a general do it.

or millions in Hiroshima

Japan neede a good spanking. They attacked us without provocation, and ended up paying the price.

What's interesting, and what many people ignore when bringing up the bombs we dropped on Japan, is that Japan has been our ally ever since. In fact, ever since 1946, as defined by Article 9 of it's post-war constitution, Japan has been mostly pacifist (there have been changes recently, say, within the past 20 years, but I don't have the time to explain them here).

or a whole city Dresden.

You mean in World War 2?

Or iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Sudan,

What specifically have we done in these countries?

Palestine,

This isn't an actual country. It has no legal claim to the land that it's people dwell in.

... and yes don't lecture me. You guys made burning people into the world's most profitable industry.

Where?

asgharasbukhari

BANNED
Banned
A new thread has started for this discussion.

The nation that today we call Israel was founded on May 14, 1948.

Ethically != ethnically

You mean the people who, for the past 2000 years, had no legitimate claim to the land?

Muslims, sure, but I don't think any of the Christians were unhappy about it...

I asked because I initially misunderstood your position.

Quite a lot, actually.

Never said you weren't.

I would hope so.

Ok.

How about bad people? Do you see them as well?

:thumb:

How so?

They can't? Why not?

By "scripture" do you mean the Christian Bible? or the Quran and associated writings?

Not at all like a cult.

It's true that there are some Christians (or at least, people who claim to be Christian) that don't know their Bible very well, and as a result, they have strange ideas about what it's about.

Woah, hey now.

That's a pretty serious claim.

You have any evidence to back up this claim?

It must be?

You make it seem like any religion will do...

Can that be taken too far?

But if God said it, and if God is reason, then surely the two are not in contradiction?

I'm not aware of anyone who says to shoot poor people...

Perhaps you could provide an example or two?

Sure, but that's provided people actually say "Shoot the poor people."

Such as this?
The fact you don't know they ethnically cleansed the Christian population despite famous Christian Palestinians like Professor Edward Saeed and the thousands of Christian writers, priests and leading activists shows your lack of any real knowledge on this subject.

Well done for googling the date of the Jewish apartheid states creation. Full marks.

Anyway i thought this was a real theological group, instead of a hasbara unit faking theology and christianity. Good day.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The fact you don't know they ethnically cleansed the Christian population despite famous Christian Palestinians like Professor Edward Saeed

You mean this guy?

Edward Said https://g.co/kgs/Zg94Tr

He died in 2003... in New York... of chronic lymphocytic leukemia...

and the thousands of Christian writers, priests and leading activists shows your lack of any real knowledge on this subject.

Last I checked, there are still priests, activists, and Christian writers in Israel...

Well done for googling the date of the Jewish apartheid states creation. Full marks.

Oh, you mean Israel?

Well, thank you, considering that I was correcting your incorrect claim of 1946...

Anyway i thought this was a real theological group,

You thought correctly.

instead of a hasbara unit

Is that like that toy manufacturer? Hasbro, or something?

But in all seriousness, no, this is not a "hasbara unit."

This is a theology forum run by right wing Christians.

faking theology

There's no faking going on here. Sorry to disappoint you.

and christianity.

Well, I would be overstating it to say that there aren't fake Christians on this site, and even people who are not Christians...

Good day.

To use the words of one person in particular...

That's the best response you got? I thought you came to an intellectual forum to be reasonable. Try harder.

:think:

asgharasbukhari

BANNED
Banned
Oh, so your evidence is just anecdotal, I see.

We use US dollars here in America. Didn't you know that?
What's the conversation rate to shekels these days. After all you milk America for billions every year for your criminal state don't you?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
What's the conversation rate to shekels these days.

You really aren't interested in the conversion rate, are you? You're just interested in pushing your agenda, right?

Pushing upon TOL the nonsense that you've been fed all your life, that the Jews are evil, that the Palestinians are an oppressed people by Israel and America, that you're the rightful heirs to the land, right?

After all you milk America

I live and work in America. In fact, because of my profession, you could say I'm part of the backbone of this country.

Did you by chance mean Palestine (Which isn't even a real country, by the way)?

for billions every year for your criminal state don't you?

Well, I won't deny that our nation does many things which are wrong, such as killing unborn children, letting homos and thieves run rampant, and not punishing those who commit adultery, let alone trying in court those who bear false witness against their neighbor.

But calling America a criminal state (in the way you apparently mean it)?

I'm going to need to see some evidence.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You mean like what you guys did to a whole country called Vietnam...

half a country, actually - we supported the South Vietnamese against the agression of the North Vietnamese in their civil war

or millions in Hiroshima ...

not even close

best estimates of total deaths in the Hiroshima bombing that ended WW2 are around 146,000

or a whole city Dresden.

total deaths in the Dresden bombings (which played an integral part in forcing the German surrender in WW2) were less than 25,000
Or iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Sudan, Palestine,

brown people don't matter :p

... and yes don't lecture me.

well, somebody should - you have an abysmal knowledge base

You guys made burning people into the world's most profitable industry.

Accounting, tax prep, bookkeeping and payroll services are now burning people? :freak:

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fsageworks%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F08%2Fmost-profitable-2017.png

you're weird

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You mean like what you guys did to a whole country called Vietnam or millions in Hiroshima or a whole city Dresden.

Or iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Sudan, Palestine, ... and yes don't lecture me. You guys made burning people into the world's most profitable industry.

Us guys?

I'm from New Zealand.

No, I mean your comparison of Zionists to the Islamic State group. What is it that makes them similar?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I think you will find virtually every single human rights group in the world...

well, i'm not interested in chasing that bunny trail

let's pick one

first one that comes to my mind is amnesty international

... say it is a brutal jewish state that kills the people indigenously living there, including children on a daily basis.

here's amnesty international's website: https://www.amnesty.org/en/

go ahead - show me where they say that Israel is "a brutal jewish state that kills the people indigenously living there, including children on a daily basis"

prediction: you can't, because you're full of baloney

pork baloney :banana:

They have Jewish only roads, parks, beaches, buses and treat everyone else like cattle

nonsense

asgharasbukhari

BANNED
Banned
half a country, actually - we supported the South Vietnamese against the agression of the North Vietnamese in their civil war

not even close

best estimates of total deaths in the Hiroshima bombing that ended WW2 are around 146,000

total deaths in the Dresden bombings (which played an integral part in forcing the German surrender in WW2) were less than 25,000

brown people don't matter [emoji14]

well, somebody should - you have an abysmal knowledge base

Accounting, tax prep, bookkeeping and payroll services are now burning people? [emoji33]:

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fsageworks%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F08%2Fmost-profitable-2017.png

you're weird
Jesus was brown. Oh i forgot, you guys tried to kill him too....