Are Christian Zionists Mental and Extreme?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Didn't you guys steal new Zealand from the natives like the Jews did Palestine?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
Could you provide any evidence at all that the Palestinians had any sort of legal claim to the land that the Jews allegedly stole from them?

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Didn't you guys steal new Zealand from the natives like the Jews did Palestine?

You mean like how Maori own large tracts of land, have their own royalty, their own political arm and even their own All Blacks?

asgharasbukhari

BANNED
Banned
You mean like how Maori own large tracts of land, have their own royalty, their own political arm and even their own All Blacks?
What do you mean own tracts of land. It's ALL their land. Go back to Poland or wherever you snuck in from. Build a wall that's what i say. Native peoples should have a giant one to keep you lot out. Wonder how many you guys burned to steal their land.

asgharasbukhari

BANNED
Banned
Could you provide any evidence at all that the Palestinians had any sort of legal claim to the land that the Jews allegedly stole from them?
Er they lived in it since time began, what a dumb question. Jews from Poland lived in Poland. Apparently their crazy version of god said go and kill off the women and children of Palestine. That will make me really happy.

And they were all too happy to oblige.

Then you wonder why people think they are extreme.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Er they lived in it since time began,

Oh? So then you have evidence of that then?

what a dumb question. Jews from Poland lived in Poland.

Are all Jews from Poland? Or maybe those polish Jews are part of the "twelve tribes scattered abroad"?

Apparently their crazy version of god said go and kill off the women and children of Palestine.

And when and where was this recorded as being said?

That will make me really happy.

Having others kill people makes you happy?

Or the idea that they were told to do so makes you happy, even if the idea is just in your mind?

And they were all too happy to oblige.

Then you wonder why people think they are extreme.

So if your god says to go kill someone because of who they are or what they believe in, it would be wrong?

asgharasbukhari

BANNED
Banned
I wonder if he's just making this stuff up as he goes, or if this is actually what he has been taught growing up.

Or maybe he's just a product of the public school system...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reading helps. Israeli propaganda only works for politicians and illiterates

asgharasbukhari

BANNED
Banned
i'm a native of upstate NY, born in Rochester
Lol New York. You mean you came from Russia lmao .

Got citizenship, then spend half the year stealing land from children in Palestine cause your god said that's a good thing. Go back to Russia no one wants you.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Lol New York. You mean you came from Russia lmao .

Got citizenship, then spend half the year stealing land from children in Palestine cause your god said that's a good thing. Go back to Russia no one wants you.

Oh dear, you've found him out! Whatever shall he do?!

:mock:

asgharasbukhari

BANNED
Banned
Oh? So then you have evidence of that then?

Are all Jews from Poland? Or maybe those polish Jews are part of the "twelve tribes scattered abroad"?

And when and where was this recorded as being said?

Having others kill people makes you happy?

Or the idea that they were told to do so makes you happy, even if the idea is just in your mind?

So if your god says to go kill someone because of who they are or what they believe in, it would be wrong?
Yea when those 12 middle eastern tribes got scattered they turned white. LMAO. The other tribe turned black.

Oh look i got scattered, now im white and polish. Hold on that makes sense to me. Now my book says kill off the people of the holy land, spit on churches in the holy land, shoot children. That proves how chosen race i am.

God chose us to kill people who were farming their land. Great religion.