Are black on white attacks justified?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Maybe someday you'll figure out what you said and you'll realize what a jerk you are - but I doubt it.

Since it wasn't what you assigned it to be, no I won't be agreeing with you. Too dark, maybe. But nothing to do with his mom. Just him and his oxygen lack.

You have no such excuse. You're like you are because you choose to reject all truth and rely on your own depravity for subjective opinions.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Since it wasn't what you assigned it to be, no I won't be agreeing with you. Too dark, maybe. But nothing to do with his mom. Just him and his oxygen lack.

Pathetic excuse for saying his mom gave birth in a bowling alley bathroom. You sad, sad creature.

You have no such excuse. You're like you are because you choose to reject all truth and rely on your own depravity for subjective opinions.

Meaningless dribble from a PseudoChristian.

Arthur Brain

Too immature, maybe, well actually definitely.

You're not exactly a beacon of light are you?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I have to sweep out the woodshed before anyone can be sent there. So, give me a break.:mmph:

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Apparently my attempt at dark humor was over the top and offended more than just those I didn't care if it offended.

So I offer my sincere and unconditional request for forgiveness with a specific apology to Arthur Brain. I will remove my post and encourage others to do the same from their quotes of it if they so choose.

Arthur Brain

Apparently my attempt at dark humor was over the top and offended more than just those I didn't care if it offended.

So I offer my sincere and unconditional request for forgiveness with a specific apology to Arthur Brain. I will remove my post and encourage others to do the same from their quotes of it if they so choose.

Fair enough dude. If it's sincere I accept it.

:e4e:

Status
Not open for further replies.