Are black on white attacks justified?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I reported this.

Of course you did. You're never offended by actual immorality or non-ethicity, but a little shady humor sure triggers you snowflakes.

You're one nasty piece of work.

Not at all. You embrace every unethical and immoral issue known to man and corrupted culture as a hyper-liberal heretic. If I was one of your liberal peers, you'd be cheering my dark humor as applicable.

You're a walking double standard.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Of course you did. You're never offended by actual immorality or non-ethicity, but a little shady humor sure triggers you snowflakes.

Shady humor nothing - you just insulted his mom. You're some kind of Christian. Not.

Not at all. You embrace every unethical and immoral issue know to man and corrupted culture as a hyper-liberal heretic. If I was one of your liberal peers, you'd be cheering my dark humor as applicable.

You're a walking double standard.

You're a lousy Christian with a lousy witness.

Arthur Brain

Ummm... Like that would be a loss for me or anyone else, and a bad thing? Not.

Oddly, it's you who are the pompous windbag. I'd be cordial to anyone like you at any gathering. I'm not a douchebag like you neo-liberals.

Yeah, sure you would dude, which is why you make sweeping arrogant statements about people being 'neo-liberals' (I'm not one) and mental disorders (yawn).

You'd never even know. I wouldn't waste it on you. I'd just patronize you and you'd think I was the greatest. It's hilarious when that happens.

Wow, you really have got designs on yourself haven't you?

:chuckle:

Ain't it hi- to the -larious?

Yeah dude, you & SOD should form a double act...

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Shady humor nothing - you just insulted his mom.

LOL. No. It was a reference to the fact that he had to have suffered from oxygen deprivation very early in life to be so anti-Christian and liberal.

You're some kind of Christian. Not.

You're a lousy Christian with a lousy witness.

Your unrighteous judgment is duly noted, since you don't consider salvation to be by faith. May your own judgment be upon you.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Yeah, sure you would dude, which is why you make sweeping arrogant statements about people being 'neo-liberals' (I'm not one) and mental disorders (yawn).

Wow, you really have got designs on yourself haven't you?

:chuckle:

Yeah dude, you & SOD should form a double act...

More yawn fodder. And you think you'd be sumpin'-sumpin' at parties? LOL.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
LOL. No. It was a reference to the fact that he had to have suffered from oxygen deprivation very early in life to be so anti-Christian and liberal.

Way to backpedal. You insulted his mom and there's no way to pretend you didn't.

You're a fake and a phony, pretending to an intellect you don't own, and to a faith you don't live.

Arthur Brain

Way to backpedal. You insulted his mom and there's no way to pretend you didn't.

You're a fake and a phony, pretending to an intellect you don't own, and to a faith you don't live.

Careful, he'll bamboozle us all in a minute with blinding condescension and we'll end up not realizing it and thinking he's great.

:nono:

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber

LOL. No. But liberals always have a warped lens for everything. Your own liberal standards far exceed anything I've ever said.

Wow. All because you judge my entire life by one written sentence that you wrongly judge. Interesting. That will be the standard for your own salvation in judgment then.

Status
Not open for further replies.