Are black on white attacks justified?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClimateSanity

What's hilarious is that he brought gender into it, when I hadn't considered gender at all. It shows who really has gender issues on the mind...

You have proven yourself to be feminist on the mind. It's your MO. If I had gender issues on the mind, I would respond to all women like that. It was the best guess available and you know I am right. Again. what other reason do you have for responding in such a rude manner to an innocent post?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
You have proven yourself to be feminist on the mind. It's your MO. If I had gender issues on the mind, I would respond to all women like that. It was the best guess available and you know I am right. Again. what other reason do you have for responding in such a rude manner to an innocent post?

No. You're not right. Not in the slightest.

I have very good reasons to reply the way I did to what wasn't at all an innocent post on your part. You've said publicly that you despise me, you've accused me of hating you in a bizarre post on aCW's thread, and I had to close my PMs to only friends so that you couldn't send verbally abusive PMs to me. There's more, but it's enough. I don't owe you a thing. That's all I have to say to you about it.

ClimateSanity

It's all he can think of when he sees the "despised feminist" posting.

Just the fact that I say anything at all is enough to ruin his day. :chuckle:

A nasty response from you to a reasonable post brings feminism right to the fore in my mind because you have reacted to me from that pose in the past.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You have proven yourself to be feminist on the mind.
Say what? :think: That's an interestingly creative phrase, which largely negates its value as a communication.

It's your MO.
I think she presents as a woman with a strong viewpoint who doesn't let narrow minded, vaguely misogynistic (or not so vaguely) men (or other women) decide where she fits in along a given line. That seems to threaten some and anger others...maybe both. Who knows why.

If I had gender issues on the mind, I would respond to all women like that.
No, only the ones who didn't tow the line you find appropriate.

It was the best guess available and you know I am right.
Is it important for you to believe that even your guesses are superior?

Again. what other reason do you have for responding in such a rude manner to an innocent post?
You think this was neighborly of you? :think:

ClimateSanity

No. You're not right. Not in the slightest.

I have very good reasons to reply the way I did to what wasn't at all an innocent post on your part. You've said publicly that you despise me, you've accused me of hating you in a bizarre post on aCW's thread, and I had to close my PMs to only friends so that you couldn't send verbally abusive PMs to me. There's more, but it's enough. I don't owe you a thing. That's all I have to say to you about it.

Please explain what wasn't innocent about the post? There is no reason to respond to me that way and I thought I had the proper motive of yours . I forgot burning hatred. You cannot respond in a non rude manner to me because when I come to your mind, it brings an uncontrollable rage inside you . That explains it and you just said yourself right here in your post.

ClimateSanity

Say what? :think: That's an interestingly creative phrase, which largely negates its value as a communication.

I think she presents as a woman with a strong viewpoint who doesn't let narrow minded, vaguely misogynistic (or not so vaguely) men (or other women) decide where she fits in along a given line. That seems to threaten some and anger others...maybe both. Who knows why.

No, only the ones who didn't tow the line you find appropriate.

Is it important for you to believe that even your guesses are superior?

You think this was neighborly of you? :think:

My first response to her rude post was to be neighborly. I was merely telling her that I had no idea what prompted such rudeness and offered that I was not approaching her as a man telling a woman what to do. Nothing wrong with it at all.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
There is no reason to respond to me that way and I thought I had the proper motive of yours.
It won't have occurred to you, but maybe the latter was the reason for the former. A thought.

Else, so you get to decide what's right and how she should respond to it? That sounds more like a play than a conversation.

I forgot burning hatred.
Is it a feeling or a sensation? That's important. If it's a sensation a physician's care might be indicated.

You cannot respond in a non rude manner to me because when I come to your mind, it brings an uncontrollable rage inside you.
In this play of yours people who are enraged respond by being a little, even arguably, rude?

I think that's a bit off as character study goes.

That explains it and you just said yourself right here in your post.
:poly: Act III could use some work. It didn't really resolve anything...well, anything about her, I mean.

Here's an idea: don't assume you know what she means unless she tells you and let the rest go.

Arthur Brain

Not Freudian at all. A reasonable guess when it comes to dealing with a hateful feminist if you have made it clear in the past you don't buy into feminist nonsense.

Yeah, coming from someone who typed out the following *gem*:

"The I don't have to do a damn thing what a man tells me to do attitude".

You'd likely find a lot of women who'd find that objectionable in itself. Do you think a woman should do what you tell them to do CS?

Arthur Brain

Please explain what wasn't innocent about the post? There is no reason to respond to me that way and I thought I had the proper motive of yours . I forgot burning hatred. You cannot respond in a non rude manner to me because when I come to your mind, it brings an uncontrollable rage inside you . That explains it and you just said yourself right here in your post.

Why were you sending her abusive PM's?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
If they don't have a reasonable suspicion that she was engaged in criminal activity, they don't have the right to ask her for ID.

It didn't have anything to with race, because police do that to white people as well.

In certain uptight neighborhoods, people will call in police over stupid things including running on the street when there is a sidewalk. Some counties even have ordinances enforcing strict speed limits in certain areas or walking on walkways when available.

The cops were being a bit pontificating in asking for ID, but to make it about race is nothing more then both plain bias and inexperience with such things.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
This is just how racist people are. They see life through a race filter. She is racist. She thinks white people did something because they are white and she is not.

And here is what really happened.

they shoulda tased her

Status
Not open for further replies.