Appeal to the Moderators: TOL is for Dialogue? Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1PeaceMaker

...they are now victims of the internet forums.

:plain:

:rotfl:

Mods everywhere dislike trolls for good reason. They disrupt conversations and stress people out. Pregnant people count twice in the realm of stress, like it or not. But you don't see babies as real people, right? That's why you care so little about abortion, right?

1PeaceMaker

So we're supposed to tip toe around you.

Get off the internet if you can't handle it.
You aren't the only one in the world who has been pregnant.
Grow up.

Not breaking TOL rules should already be a given, BUT -

If not breaking TOL rules on behalf of a pregnant woman is too hard for someone, then they are the ones who should socially isolate themselves.

elohiym

I've watched you accuse people of falsely accusing you over and over again. Have you forgotten?

Because you keep doing it again and again, and so does A4T. When you left us alone there was no conflict. You both started all the recent conflict between us. We didn't conspire with BOLCATS as A4T alleged. What I did doesn't compare to what BOLCATS did, as you and A4T allege. Who else accuses us but a few people over and over?

Serpentdove posts that we are polygamists over and over again, and she offers as evidence a quote of my stating that I am not a polygamist. You, too, along with A4T, keep harping on the polygamy accusations. Meanwhile you are defending the only person who ever PMd me and told me that he might have two wives at some point in the future. :chuckle:

Thinking I need psychological help is proof you're paranoid.

Rather, your extreme paranoia is evidence that suggests you need psychological help.

It's when you see everyone around you as having problems that you can be sure they don't and you do.

Hopefully you actually believe that and see it in yourself.

What is it we're afraid of?
I'd really be interested in hearing this one. :chew:

Do you have any close relatives with schizophrenia?

elohiym

i suspect it's the same thing i'm jealous of, whatever that is :idunno:

I said you seem obsessed with him. That's obvious to most people who've been following your infamous exploits. I'm not speculating on your possible psychosis unless you want me to.

glorydaz

For those who love a technical challenge here's that test again: do you have Asperger's?

:plain:

What? Couldn't bring yourself to quote my entire sentence? Why would that be? Do you really think a "test" should be given that puts up part of a quote? Don't you realize that all but a fool would demand to see more of the quote....like the whole thing, for instance?

It was the verse where Christ notes that what's in a man's heart is likened to what he does. Not rocket science. And it fell on the heels of a history of glory missing inferences. But I asked about Asperger's quite a while before it.

It was actually the quote about a man looking at a woman with lust and being guilty of adultery. And it did not "fall on the heels of glory missing inferences." It fell on the heels of Town claiming he had done NOTHING wrong when he left his wallet sitting on the table where it was subsequently stolen.

Town then proceeded to post the verse about lust and adultery in response to Trad watching a woman cross the street and saying the "n" word under his breath. He then got defensive when I said he seemed to be suggesting that Trad was a lustful racist who must be going to engage in a school shooting...and how Anna's ears would be burning. He missed the inference I made in his rush to accuse me of missing his inference. :think:

Unfortunately for Town, in his rush to attack me, he made a fool of himself. He is very good at doing that....just as he did when he kept insisting he had done NOTHING wrong when he left his wallet sitting on the restaurant table. It's his MO....deflection (which Doser pointed out at the time), and what YOU, Town, are continuing to this very hour.

elohiym

Symptoms of Paranoid Personality Disorder:

• Doubt the commitment, loyalty, or trustworthiness of others, believing others are using or deceiving them
  • Are reluctant to confide in others or reveal personal information due to a fear that the information will be used against them
  • Are unforgiving and hold grudges
  • Are hypersensitive and take criticism poorly
  • Read hidden meanings in the innocent remarks or casual looks of others
  • Perceive attacks on their character that are not apparent to others; they generally react with anger and are quick to retaliate
  • Have recurrent suspicions, without reason, that their spouses or lovers are being unfaithful
  • Are generally cold and distant in their relationships with others, and might become controlling and jealous
  • Cannot see their role in problems or conflicts and believe they are always right
  • Have difficulty relaxing
  • Are hostile, stubborn, and argumentative

Do Glorydaz and A4T present several of those symptoms? Decide for yourselves.

glorydaz

I said you seem obsessed with him. That's obvious to most people who've been following your infamous exploits. I'm not speculating on your possible psychosis unless you want me to.

I thought that at one time, myself, and then I came face to face with the man behind the Heretic mask. He whines a good whine, but he is only being forced to eat the crap he dishes out. He plays a good victim, but he is nothing more than a pretentious fool who isn't fooling everyone. It's those people he isn't fooling that stand out in the crowd. They become the bad guys in the eyes of those who have fallen for his ACT. And I do mean ACT.

I'm actually grateful to Doser for putting this on front street. It's exposed a lot of the hypocrites that have managed to skulk about under the radar. The masks are being removed, and that's a good thing in the long run. The short run may be ugly, but I say rip them off and good riddance.

glorydaz

Symptoms of Paranoid Personality Disorder:

• Doubt the commitment, loyalty, or trustworthiness of others, believing others are using or deceiving them
  • Are reluctant to confide in others or reveal personal information due to a fear that the information will be used against them
  • Are unforgiving and hold grudges
  • Are hypersensitive and take criticism poorly
  • Read hidden meanings in the innocent remarks or casual looks of others
  • Perceive attacks on their character that are not apparent to others; they generally react with anger and are quick to retaliate
  • Have recurrent suspicions, without reason, that their spouses or lovers are being unfaithful
  • Are generally cold and distant in their relationships with others, and might become controlling and jealous
  • Cannot see their role in problems or conflicts and believe they are always right
  • Have difficulty relaxing
  • Are hostile, stubborn, and argumentative

Do Glorydaz and A4T present several of those symptoms? Decide for yourselves.

elohiym

I thought that at one time, myself, and then I came face to face with the man behind the Heretic mask.

Another one of your lame mea culpas?

Yes, yes, I've read your sozo mea culpa and your johnw mea culpa, too. It was very funny when sozo left the website last time blaming you for making this place suck. So much for your trying to suck up to him. :chuckle:

Face it, if I turned out to be owner of this forum secretly posting and made it know, we would read the elohiym mea culpa.

glorydaz

Not breaking TOL rules should already be a given, BUT -

If not breaking TOL rules on behalf of a pregnant woman is too hard for someone, then they are the ones who should socially isolate themselves.

How about we just protect TOL from pregnant women? Pregnant women might start suing TOL for it's stressful content. :shocked:

Would that make you happy, Miss Pregnant VICTIM?

Everybody is a Victim today!!!!!!!

glorydaz

Yes, yes, I've read your sozo mea culpa and your johnw mea culpa, too. It was very funny when sozo left the website last time blaming you for making this place suck. So much for your trying to suck up to him. :chuckle:

Face it, if I turned out to be owner of this forum secretly posting and made it know, we would read the elohiym mea culpa.

Ah, so honest admissions and apologies are somehow wrong if I do it. Wrong if I do and wrong if I don't. Do you honestly think that surprises me coming from you?

I must be paranoid!!!!!!!! :shocked:

Elo isn't really accusing me of brown nosing someone. Silly me.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Oh ... I didn't realize that was why Sozo left. Hopefully he is doing okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.