Appeal to the Moderators: TOL is for Dialogue? Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You accused him of immorality. You were "rebuking" him as you have been doing for a month or more. He didn't ask you to "explain his immorality", that's a LIE, and bringing in A4T was causing trouble, and you know it.

He doesnt know it, he had pstd, remember, and his wife is pregnant and also has asbergers, they cant control themselves, remember?

Edit to add: Adding quotes for reference:

Consider also that he knew I'm a disabled veteran with PTSD.

Why do you and your nutty wife, both start whining about your physical and mental disabilities when you dont like how the discussions going?

Maybe you both should stay off the internet, its too tough for you both.

Last edited:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I never pretended to be anything and I never made any claims about myself except my faith. :chuckle:

besides, even if I did, it doesn't compare to berating Christians as a fake persona.

smiley-pinocchio-liar.gif~c200

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Wow, I'm glad to see you. This place gets bad fast these days, and I was afraid you'd miss this stuff. ;)

yeah, did you see her report in the woodshed where she begs for an infraction for someone because shes pregnant - 1 pms words in the report on sepentdove because she dared reference 1pms ok with polygamy (you know what she lies about suggesting her husband try it"

1pm said:
Please make her leave me alone. I'm in my third trimester and don't want to be needlessly provoked. I'm not a polygamist and I'm free to not judge polygamists .

I guess they think they are special.

glorydaz

yeah, did you see her report in the woodshed where she begs for an infraction for someone because shes pregnant - 1 pms words in the report on sepentdove because she dared reference 1pms ok with polygamy (you know what she lies about suggesting her husband try it"

1pm " Please make her leave me alone. I'm in my third trimester and don't want to be needlessly provoked. I'm not a polygamist and I'm free to not judge polygamists ."

I guess they think they are special.

Yes, I did. They are "special needs" alright, and it's paying for all those kids....so it might as well pay off here. Maybe they can hire a Heretic to represent them so he can plead their inability to understand the inferences behind what's going one here.

glorydaz

Hey loser, he apologized to me for what he did and i believe him and accepted it, leave me out of your crap, hypocrite. You deceived people as a sock too.

Would you like some of his blood or something? What more can he do other than apologize, which he did?

You make me sick. You and your wife, for all i know is you also. Freak.

The masks are being pulled off today. :thumb:

elohiym

Hey loser, he apologized to me for what he did and i believe him and accepted it, leave me out of your crap, hypocrite. You deceived people as a sock too.

Irrelevant. He made a statements as BOLCATS. I'm asking him if it was immoral to claim that your gospel is masochistic. If you think it was immoral, then speak up, else you are just trying to cover up his immorality just to deny me a point.

Would you like some of his blood or something?

You're a paranoid psycho that falsely accuses my wife and I whenever you get the chance. YOU were among those that attacked ClimateSanity while under his previous usernames, not me. Shouldn't I be asking you that question?

What more can he do other than apologize, which he did?

No, he didn't apologize. He flatly refused to apologize.

You make me sick. You and your wife, for all i know is you also. Freak.

So do you want blood or not?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Thanks for the repost. Didn't see it before. :thumb:
Why does it bother you if people wish to live around others of their own races and or beliefs?
For the same reason I find it objectionable when Trad drops the N-bomb. Segregation carries with it some fairly ignorant and hostile premises...I'd say there's a profound difference between wanting to be around people who think and believe as you do and desiring to exclude. Make no mistake about it, however gentle the phrasing in reverse, the reality is one of exclusion and disdain predicated on irrationality, when it comes to racism.

Beliefs are a choice we make. Race and gender aren't. You can be Catholic or Baptist, conservative or liberal and be poor or rich, white or black, male or female, etc. That is, ultimately we include or exclude ourselves. It denies our neighbor nothing more than our agreement and will only impinge on his mood, if he insists on contemplating the divide.

Are you bothered by places like chinatown or other enclaves in different cities where large groups of like raced/beliefed people live?
No. I would if they meant to exclude whites from ownership of property, etc. and I didn't understand their history...Places like Chinatown came to be because of the white exclusion of minorities from the cities proper. Enclaves of commerce and self-protection sprang up outside of and at the fringes of "polite society" and were allowed for a number of reasons, mostly because those places provided needed labor of one sort or another.

Do you think all those people are "racist" or deficient because they just desire to live and work around others like them?
Do I find people wanting to live in communities and work in environments that exclude minorities deficient and racist. Yes. I do. Because that's the reality behind segregation. A divide along racial lines isn't much of a divide along meaningful ones. White isn't a culture and white's are a disparate bunch absent that collective uniformity of pigmentation, which itself voices no particular opinion.

PS, after reading that other thread today, i agree trad is racist, (i had him on ignore for the majority of my time here, so i had no clue what he believed there without seeing a bunch of his posts with my own eyes) but i still say so what, he has a right to his own opinion.
I'd agree. I'd say everyone has a right to one, including the people noting he is a racist and speaking to the mental and moral deficiency that attends that mentality.

Anyway, that has nothing to do with the questions i asked above, so please dont sidetrack on what trad believes, i want to know what you believe about those things and why.
Not a problem. As you can tell I find the notion expressed to be misleading (not that you're attempting to mislead, but the approach itself is inherently so) because you don't accomplish that desire without excluding. So while it's framed as a movement of like toward like it really and ultimately becomes an exclusion of the other by a band of likes. And when you exclude people for no substantive reason I'd argue that you build on a foundation of irrationality and a want of virtue.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Irrelevant. He made a statements as BOLCATS. I'm asking him if it was immoral to claim that your gospel is masochistic. If you think it was immoral, then speak up, else you are just trying to cover up his immorality just to deny me a point.

No, its not irrelevant, how you keep namedropping ME to him.

No, he didn't apologize. He flatly refused to apologize.

He apologised to me. Leave my name out of your conservations with him about it.

you and your wife both like to bring me up when im not here.

Dont you need to rest so your ptsd doesnt act up, god forbid you do something in its grips to upset your poor asberger suffering pregnant wife needlessly in her third trimester. My you both are awesome to handle your 8 kids with such poor minds and bodies.

Run along now. :)

glorydaz

You're a paranoid psycho that falsely accuses my wife and I whenever you get the chance.

According to you, everyone has falsely accused you or your wife at some time or other. The paranoid psycho label fits you and your wife.

You're paranoid and she's psycho....a perfect match. Off you go. :straight:

elohiym

He apologised to me. Leave my name out of your conservations with him about it.

You don't leave me or wife out of conversations, so I don't think much of your request. I am free to post him calling your religion masocistic and you are free to claim you forgave him for that immorality. In the end, it still proves my point that what he did was immoral, else what did you forgive him for. :duh:

you and your wife both like to bring me up when im not here.

You have extreme paranoia.

Dont you need to rest so your ptsd doesnt act up, god forbid you do something in its grips to upset your poor asberger suffering pregnant wife.

You want to mock a disabled people. I get that.

Run along now. :)

Get psychological help now.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Not a problem. As you can tell I find the notion expressed to be misleading (not that you're attempting to mislead, but the approach itself is inherently so) because you don't accomplish that desire without excluding. So while it's framed as a movement of like toward like it really and ultimately becomes an exclusion of the other by a band of likes. And when you exclude people for no substantive reason I'd argue that you build on a foundation of irrationality and a want of virtue.

Some people like to live and work with like minded people, there is nothing wrong with pride in your own heritage, and no white people should not be excluded.

I would prefer for example not to live in a predominately black neighborhood for crime reasons and i consider crime a substantive reason. And unfortunately for them, the stereotypes about crime are justified and i see the culture furthering that image, rather than trying to remove it.

I hope that makes my position clear.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You want to mock a disabled people. I get that.

Report me then, psycho. Be sure to add your wifes mental and physical condition and yours, its you both who keep blaming everything that goes south on you, on those things.

Heck, i wouldnt even know about either if you both didnt keep playing your cards each time something happens that you dont like :)

Im mocking your whine, like you believe you deserve more than others.

glorydaz

Some people like to live and work with like minded people, there is nothing wrong with pride in your own heritage, and no white people should not be excluded.

I would prefer for example not to live in a predominately black neighborhood for crime reasons and i consider crime a substantive reason. And unfortunately for them, the stereotypes about crime are justified and i see the culture furthering that image, rather than trying to remove it.

I hope that makes my position clear.

I think it's clear, but I don't think you're supposed to hold that position. It's simply not what you should be feeling at all. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.