Appeal to the Moderators: TOL is for Dialogue? Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

elohiym

According to you, everyone has falsely accused you or your wife at some time or other.

Can you post a quote? No. I've never claimed that.

The paranoid psycho label fits you and your wife.

My paranoia due to PTSD is nothing like what you present.

I'm serious. You need to get psychological help.

You're paranoid and she's psycho....a perfect match. Off you go. :straight:

The problem is that you and A4T are so extremely paranoid it is difficult if not impossible to have conversations with either of you.

glorydaz

Report me then, psycho. Be sure to add your wifes mental and physical condition and yours, its you both who keep blaming everything that goes south on you, on those things.

Heck, i wouldnt even know about either if you both didnt keep playing your cards each time something happens that you dont like :)

Im mocking your whine, like you believe you deserve more than others.

They're victims.

I'm a victim, too. :banana:

I failed to pass TH's new Asperger test. He quoted a verse about lust and I was unable to decipher (according to him) the "notion" he was presenting (which had nothing to do with lust). Proving, in his mind, that I have Asperger Syndrome and my inability to see "inferences" is clear for all to see. So now he calls me "adorable" in his best condescending voice. Yes, the world is full of victims and those who create them are able to gloat in their own perfectness.

bybee

They're victims.

I failed to pass TH's new Asperger test. He quoted a verse about lust and I was unable to decipher (according to him) the "notion" he was presenting (which had nothing to do with lust). Proving, in his mind, that I have Asperger Syndrome and my inability to see "inferences" is clear for all to see. So now he calls me "adorable" in his best condescending voice. Yes, the world is full of victims and those who create them are able to gloat in their own perfectness.

Not at all! We all have weaknesses and we all have strengths. I pray we all use our God given talents to do the work we are meant to do.

glorydaz

Can you post a quote? No. I've never claimed that.

I've watched you accuse people of falsely accusing you over and over again. Have you forgotten?

My paranoia due to PTSD is nothing like what you present.

I'm serious. You need to get psychological help.

Thinking I need psychological help is proof you're paranoid. It's when you see everyone around you as having problems that you can be sure they don't and you do.

The problem is that you and A4T are so extremely paranoid it is difficult if not impossible to have conversations with either of you.

What is it we're afraid of?
I'd really be interested in hearing this one. :chew:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
They're victims.

yeah, i saw that. A lot of people misunderstand town though, and hes not a doctor.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I failed to pass TH's new Asperger test.
For those who love a technical challenge here's that test again: do you have Asperger's?

:plain:

He quoted a verse about lust and I was unable to decipher
It was the verse where Christ notes that what's in a man's heart is likened to what he does. Not rocket science. And it fell on the heels of a history of glory missing inferences. But I asked about Asperger's quite a while before it.

Proving, in his mind, that I have Asperger Syndrome
Well, no. Which is why I didn't say anything like that.

Did you go to school with Crucible? And if so were you on the same debate team?

and my inability to see "inferences" is clear for all to see.
I did offer to set out a number of them.

So now he calls me "adorable" in his best condescending voice.
Unrelated. And you are, because you try so hard not to be and for that to matter.

Yes, the world is full of victims and those who create them are able to gloat in their own perfectness.
Ad...you know. :)

elohiym

Report me then, psycho.

Why not just stop bothering us, like the moderators already asked you to do some time ago?

Be sure to add your wifes mental and physical condition and yours, its you both who keep blaming everything that goes south on you, on those things.

That's not true, and nothing is going south on us. It's just part the cycle of paranoia about us that you are caught up in.

Heck, i wouldnt even know about either if you both didnt keep playing your cards each time something happens that you dont like :)

You have a shallow understanding of the discussion and no concern about what he did to my wife and I while he was lying as BOLCATS. Others see it, but you refuse to.

Im mocking your whine, like you believe you deserve more than others.

No, you are whining that I mentioned the quote of BOLCATS where he claimed your religion is masochistic (mentioned you). You claim you forgave him, so that implies you believe he acted immorally.

Now we can move past the point if ClimateSanity agrees his actions were immoral. We are only having this much of a discussion because he asked me what he did that was immoral.

If you and Glorydaz will stop whining every time I confront him this will end a lot quicker.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
What is it we're afraid of?

i suspect it's the same thing i'm jealous of, whatever that is :idunno:

A lot of people misunderstand town though....

if only he could express himself clearly

he really should consider my suggestion:

maybe it's not her problem

maybe it's your problem, a problem with communication and clearly expressing yourself

ever think of signing up for ESL night classes at your local high school?

sure, they're used to working with latinos or other furriners, but i'll bet they could adjust the curriculum for pretentious blowhard

1PeaceMaker

God thinks we're all special :)

John 3:16

Agreed! :)

And I don't think it hurts anybody to follow the rules of TOL, like not spamming off topic and stalking others around to do it. Nobody should be treated that way. I do think it's extra offensive when somebody is disrespectful to an elder member or a pregnant member.

The last trimester is one of those times to be extra considerate and not pick fights that are against TOL rules. No baby deserves to be made sick by people trolling their moms on the internet, and no mom should be forced into social isolation because someone wants to break TOL rules. Neither of those things are good for a baby because neither are good for her happiness and stress levels.

http://psychcentral.com/news/2012/06/29/stress-during-pregnancy-can-harm-baby/40863.html

“Probably the most important finding of our study is that it does seem like being subjected to stress in pregnancy has some negative effect on the baby, but that the effect is more subtle than some of the previous studies have suggested,” said lead researcher Janet Currie, Ph.D.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
No baby deserves to be made sick by people trolling their moms on the internet, and no mom should be forced into social isolation because someone wants to break TOL rules. Neither of those things are good for a baby because neither are good for her happiness and stress levels.

61662158.jpg

...they are now victims of the internet forums.

:plain:

:rotfl:

glorydaz

so keep it to yourself - you're not his father, you're just a pretentious blowhard on the internet

Haha. He finds it "objectionable"? :shocked:

Heretic is, indeed, the epitome of a pretentious blowhard. You nailed it, Doser.

He has no clue of how "objectionable" he is, does he? But, he knows quite well what he is doing. He's just proud of being "high minded". I'll take a guy like Trad any day of the week. He's honest, while Heretic is an actor on his own little stage. He really should be embarrassed.

glorydaz

Agreed! :)

And I don't think it hurts anybody to follow the rules of TOL, like not spamming off topic and stalking others around to do it. Nobody should be treated that way. I do think it's extra offensive when somebody is disrespectful to an elder member or a pregnant member.

The last trimester is one of those times to be extra considerate and not pick fights that are against TOL rules. No baby deserves to be made sick by people trolling their moms on the internet, and no mom should be forced into social isolation because someone wants to break TOL rules. Neither of those things are good for a baby because neither are good for her happiness and stress levels.

http://psychcentral.com/news/2012/06/29/stress-during-pregnancy-can-harm-baby/40863.html

So we're supposed to tip toe around you.

Get off the internet if you can't handle it.
You aren't the only one in the world who has been pregnant.
Grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.