Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
i'm still trying to wrap my head around that whole "God was protecting the first-born of Egypt by smiting them because they were Christians" stuff :dizzy:

glorydaz

i'm still trying to wrap my head around that whole "God was protecting the first-born of Egypt by smiting them because they were Christians" stuff :dizzy:

I told you.....she's a robot. Notice how limited her thinking is? It's because she has certain bits and pieces of tape that she plays over and over again. She's forgotten how to think for herself.

lifeisgood

You're the one who has jumped all over the Bible and have never once succeeded in making it say what you claim it does. Now that you're pinned down, you want to call a halt.

You're just like that Jodi Foster character playing the slut in the bar....promising something you refuse to deliver. Then blaming others for what YOU did. Yes, I'm sure you are "exhausted". :chew:

You're so in left field that it is not even worth a response.

glorydaz

Well, I guess you also read not for understanding.
That's ok doser.

There aren't many who can understand what you say. This shouldn't be a mystery to you. When you spend three quarters of your time beating around the bush, and the other quarter talking like a pre-programmed robot, you really can't expect people to follow whatever bouncing ball you toss out.

It's, actually, the most common sign of evasiveness there is.

glorydaz

I said that I did not believe that God punished David, per se.
I said God PROTECTED THE CHILD

ok doser said:
was God protecting the first born of Egypt when He smote them??

Yes!

If you have any problems with His decision, take it up with Him.

Not sure what's going on in this thread and it keeps jumping from one thing to the next. From what I did read though I was confused how he came to the conclusion that God was protecting the Egyptians first born by killing them with a curse. I don't understand your reasoning behind that. It would be helpful if you could explain your thought process in that instance. This is referring to posts on page 77.

No one else understands it, either, and it would be "helpful" if she could explain her thought process. So far, she refuses to even try. She says we should "take it up" with God.

:popcorn:

glorydaz

Allow me to raise more inconvenient questions...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...es-Deen-forced-undergo-intensive-therapy.html

Note: others can disagree but I maintain deserve's got nothing to do with it. Personal responsibility for reckless stupidity, however, is a fact of life and a Bible principle. This story proves that point.

You don't think she deserved what she got? Really?

Are you thinking stupidity is an excuse of some sort that makes the term "deserve" no longer applicable?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Allow me to raise more inconvenient questions...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...es-Deen-forced-undergo-intensive-therapy.html

Note: others can disagree but I maintain deserve's got nothing to do with it. Personal responsibility for reckless stupidity, however, is a fact of life and a Bible principle. This story proves that point.

There's also the possibility that they are all simply lying. When people magically line up to accuse somebody of something after one person has spoken, there's always reason to be suspicious of the claims- especially if the accused is very wealthy and their is virtually zero evidence.

musterion

You don't think she deserved what she got? Really?

Are you thinking stupidity is an excuse of some sort that makes the term "deserve" no longer applicable?

No, it is no excuse.

Some say deserve and responsible are two sides of the dime, or even synonymous. I'm not willing to go that far because 'deserve' (to me) requires some degree of pronouncing judgment that I'm usually not in any position to make. But pointing out someone's stupid choices leading to bad results requires no judgement--just common sense and the honesty to call it what it is. Even so, stupidity is no excuse. If the story is true, that girl put herself, and kept herself, in an insanely dangerous situation. Because I think she is stupid doesn't mean I have pity for her. I don't. She's a whore who bought a really stupid ticket and took a really stupid ride.

There's also the possibility that they are all simply lying. When people magically line up to accuse somebody of something after one person has spoken, there's always reason to be suspicious of the claims- especially if the accused is very wealthy and their is virtually zero evidence.

True.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
She says she wanted to make a sex tape with Deen as a personal memento to celebrate her sexuality

:doh:

unfortunately, she didn't get what she deserved

what she deserved was:

a. aids
b. to be raped
c. to be brutally beaten

or

d.
Spoiler
to have been brought up in a Godly society that taught her right from wrong at a young age and that executed predators like Deen swiftly and painfully as an example to others

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.