Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

lifeisgood

You're a hypocrite....no doubt in my mind.

Coming from you I take it as a compliment.

You'll explain what you believe after he fits your idea of salvation? Yet you've claimed repeatedly that the stripper needs to hear the gospel. :think:

No, I'll explain the Gospel of salvation to Chrys anytime he asks me about it.
He would not understand 'Jesus led captivity captive' if I went blue in the face.

Chrys is not worthy to hear,...

Sure Chrys is worthy to hear. When Chrys asks me about how to get saved, I'll tell him how. The same way I was told.

but a stripper is?

Just like Chrys or you or myself.

What if she's a Catholic?

I would be wasting my time explaining to her what I believe 'Jesus led captivity captive' means though.

There goes all your fancy words....right out the window.

And you keep on begging me to answer Chrys through you.

glorydaz

Coming from you I take it as a compliment.

No, I'll explain the Gospel of salvation to Chrys anytime he asks me about it.
He would not understand 'Jesus led captivity captive' if I went blue in the face.

Sure Chrys is worthy to hear. When Chrys asks me about how to get saved, I'll tell him how. The same way I was told.

Just like Chrys or you or myself.

I would be wasting my time explaining to her what I believe 'Jesus led captivity captive' means though.

And you keep on begging me to answer Chrys through you.

When you have nothing to say, it's best to shut up.
You have nothing to say. Shut up.

lifeisgood

You're right. He'd be inundated with empathy and sympathy and well wishes. He'd be crowned and bowed to and helped across the street. He'd be lauded and applauded and proclaimed good.

Do you want to tell him, or should I?

I am sure he would be most appreciative if you went to him directly, instead of trying to inform Chrys through ok doser. :chuckle:

Arthur Brain

My ignorance? :chuckle:

With all the suffering of INNOCENTS I've seen in this world, you people have the gall to have all these little hissy fits because I refuse to muster up sympathy for some slut who gets herself raped? And you call me ignorant?

Yes, your ignorance. You clearly have no idea just how damaging such an ordeal is for the victim. Nobody with any familiarity would downplay such a hideous assault whether it was a nun or a playboy model. You're just a puffed up self righteous gasbag.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Yes, your ignorance. You clearly have no idea just how damaging such an ordeal is for the victim.

artie, explain to me how "damaging" the "ordeal" was for the Swarthmore student:

Herewith, a Philadelphia magazine report about Swarthmore College, where in 2013 a student “was in her room with a guy with whom she’d been hooking up for three months”:

“They’d now decided — mutually, she thought — just to be friends. When he ended up falling asleep on her bed, she changed into pajamas and climbed in next to him. Soon, he was putting his arm around her and taking off her clothes. ‘I basically said, “No, I don’t want to have sex with you.” And then he said, “OK, that’s fine” and stopped. . . . And then he started again a few minutes later, taking off my panties, taking off his boxers. I just kind of laid there and didn’t do anything — I had already said no. I was just tired and wanted to go to bed. I let him finish. I pulled my panties back on and went to sleep.’”

Six weeks later, the woman reported that she had been raped.

bybee

artie, explain to me how "damaging" the "ordeal" was for the Swarthmore student:

Herewith, a Philadelphia magazine report about Swarthmore College, where in 2013 a student “was in her room with a guy with whom she’d been hooking up for three months”:

“They’d now decided — mutually, she thought — just to be friends. When he ended up falling asleep on her bed, she changed into pajamas and climbed in next to him. Soon, he was putting his arm around her and taking off her clothes. ‘I basically said, “No, I don’t want to have sex with you.” And then he said, “OK, that’s fine” and stopped. . . . And then he started again a few minutes later, taking off my panties, taking off his boxers. I just kind of laid there and didn’t do anything — I had already said no. I was just tired and wanted to go to bed. I let him finish. I pulled my panties back on and went to sleep.’”

Six weeks later, the woman reported that she had been raped.

You just love that story don't you? Do you have the guts to include it in your paper? There are other stories if you choose to take off your blinders.

glorydaz

Yes, your ignorance. You clearly have no idea just how damaging such an ordeal is for the victim. Nobody with any familiarity would downplay such a hideous assault whether it was a nun or a playboy model. You're just a puffed up self righteous gasbag.

Yes, I can see how ignorant you are, but I have so sympathy for your plight.

Being raped is no ORDEAL for a slut. It's no "hideous assault" for those who pass it out like candy on a daily basis. Poor little Artie. Are you really that naïve? Here's what it IS.

It IS a reward for wrong doing.
It IS wages earned.
It IS just deserts.

It can be a valuable lesson learned.
If you really cared about those sluts, you wouldn't make excuses for them, you'd be working to get them out of that life.

glorydaz

You just love that story don't you? Do you have the guts to include it in your paper? There are other stories if you choose to take off your blinders.

And you hate it because it's an example that disproves your theory...and if you chose to take off your blinders, you'd be forced to admit it.

Last edited:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, I can see how ignorant you are, but I have so sympathy for your plight.

Being raped is no ORDEAL for a slut. It's no "hideous assault" for those who pass it out like candy on a daily basis. Poor little Artie. Are you really that naïve? Here's what it IS.

It IS a reward for wrong doing.
It IS wages earned.
It IS just deserts.

It can be a valuable lesson learned.
If you really cared about those sluts, you wouldn't make excuses for them, you'd be working to get them out of that life.
You just won the Stupid award.

Status
Not open for further replies.