Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

Your reading for understanding is lacking.
What I said stands:

Can you imagine this child born of adultery being on the throne of king of David’s earthly kingdom?

Would the people respect and accept this illegitimate (I have to be PC) child as their ruler?

No, I BELIEVE GOD PROTECTED THE CHILD from the consequences of David’s actions and David accepted God's protection of his illegitimate child by taking the child to be with God.

Just because you didn't highlight the words, doesn't mean they aren't there. "the consequences of David’s actions" Now you want to go off about God's purposes behind allowing David to suffer the consequences of his actions. When I dared to suggest God uses the consequences we deserved for a purpose, you had yourself a conniption fit. Stop hopping down the bunny trails and stay on the path....just for once. Is that possible?

glorydaz

Funny, you're the one who's been speaking as if you know me in the latest flow of posts, which you don't. I would have thought someone who'd actually done as you say would have grown more empathy for people as a result instead of losing it. You're not coming up with facts GD, just - and sadly enough - callous self righteous opinions.

I have all empathy/sympathy for innocent children and any victim who has done nothing to deserve what they receive. I have empathy but darn little sympathy for those who are suffering the consequences of their bad behavior. I'd rather see a person learn from their errors than to watch them continue down a path of destruction.

I see all rape as horrible. You don't. You say some of it's deserved if an adult isn't acting morally enough. That's callous and even that's a mild description.

You lie. I see all rape as horrible, too, just some a heck of a lot more horrible than others. And some that can even end up having positive results. The rape of a prostitute pales in comparison to the rape of a child. In fact, the rape of a prostitute isn't much worse than a loss of an hour's wage. Yes, there are degrees of suffering.

You are like a horse that wears blinders. You see only what's right in front of your face. I see a larger picture. I see the results that follow acts like rape. I see there are reasons such suffering is allowed to happen. You don't.

glorydaz

If you do not have time or do not want to study the Bible, then you should ask your priest or pope about it.

You wouldn't believe me if I told you.

Since there are many opinions about what that passage means, then are you claiming you won't share your great knowledge, or are you afraid someone might disagree with your understanding?

Or were you just trying to sound clever?

Arthur Brain

I have all empathy/sympathy for innocent children and any victim who has done nothing to deserve what they receive. I have empathy but darn little sympathy for those who are suffering the consequences of their bad behavior. I'd rather see a person learn from their errors than to watch them continue down a path of destruction.

Nobody deserves to be raped. As long as you hold such an execrable and ignorant position you have no empathy or akin full stop. Empathy or at least basic common understanding would prevent you from saying that people deserve to be raped.

You lie. I see all rape as horrible, too, just some a heck of a lot more horrible than others. And some that can even end up having positive results. The rape of a prostitute pales in comparison to the rape of a child. In fact, the rape of a prostitute isn't much worse than a loss of an hour's wage. Yes, there are degrees of suffering.

No, you don't, otherwise you wouldn't have reduced it to such an asinine comment as per your latter here, not to mention how you've essentially made light of it as if it's not that big a deal in other posts to boot.

You are like a horse that wears blinders. You see only what's right in front of your face. I see a larger picture. I see the results that follow acts like rape. I see there are reasons such suffering is allowed to happen. You don't.

I've seen the results of rape thanks and none of which absolves you of saying people actually deserve to undergo it.

Arthur Brain

Thank God I don't need your absolution, Artie.

You're like the man who complained he had no shoes.....try having no feet and then see if your lack of shoes is so horrible.

You're like some nut who has no understanding of how devastating rape can be to the victim and ignorantly downplays such to the point of saying people actually deserve it.

Oh, my apologies, you are that nut.

glorydaz

You're like some nut who has no understanding of how devastating rape can be to the victim and ignorantly downplays such to the point of saying people actually deserve it.

Oh, my apologies, you are that nut.

What? A real victim or that victim you've created in your own small mind? A grown woman getting raped can be tough. Losing a child is tougher. A grown woman getting raped can be tough. Losing a husband, parent, or friend is TOUGHER. You're simply a little girly boy who can't handle reality and wants everyone else to join your on-going pity party.

I've seen real victims...children....who would put you to shame. Your whining self pity sickens me. Grow up. That's your only hope.

Arthur Brain

What? A real victim or that victim you've created in your own small mind? A grown woman getting raped can be tough. Losing a child is tougher. A grown woman getting raped can be tough. Losing a husband, parent, or friend is TOUGHER. You're simply a little girly boy who can't handle reality and wants everyone else to join your on-going pity party.

I've seen real victims...children....who would put you to shame. Your whining self pity sickens me. Grow up. That's your only hope.

Someone who's been raped is a victim regardless of your ignorance. Spare me your hysterics and faux concern for people. You've shown your true colours on here and that's enough thanks. Your little 'comparison games' are as transparent as you are...

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

As this is the garbage that grows in the active mind of a person too lazy to read what is actually written and too ignorant to respond to what was actually said. Keep up the good work, intoself. :thumb:

You're an idiot. But I like you. And you're going to the ignore dungeon. You're banned from intosefies.

Hehe

lifeisgood

Since there are many opinions about what that passage means, then are you claiming you won't share your great knowledge, or are you afraid someone might disagree with your understanding?

Or were you just trying to sound clever?

Have you tried to explain the passage to him previously?
Did he believe you?
Maybe he disregarded what your opinion of the passage is.

lifeisgood

Just because you didn't highlight the words, doesn't mean they aren't there. "the consequences of David’s actions" Now you want to go off about God's purposes behind allowing David to suffer the consequences of his actions. When I dared to suggest God uses the consequences we deserved for a purpose, you had yourself a conniption fit. Stop hopping down the bunny trails and stay on the path....just for once. Is that possible?

:doh:

glorydaz

Have you tried to explain the passage to him previously?
Did he believe you?
Maybe he disregarded what your opinion of the passage is.

He wasn't asking me, Queen Good. :doh:

You're the one who cited the passage as if it should answer all questions, and you're the one who cannot seem to explain what you meant.

Am I, glorydaz, put here on earth to explain what you, lifeisgood, means when you make such off the way statements?

glorydaz

Someone who's been raped is a victim regardless of your ignorance. Spare me your hysterics and faux concern for people. You've shown your true colours on here and that's enough thanks. Your little 'comparison games' are as transparent as you are...

My ignorance? :chuckle:

With all the suffering of INNOCENTS I've seen in this world, you people have the gall to have all these little hissy fits because I refuse to muster up sympathy for some slut who gets herself raped? And you call me ignorant?

Status
Not open for further replies.