Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So, your definition of rape comes from the new DOJ definition. Got it.

right - that was a major part of all this rape fuss - that the new definition of rape (for reporting purposes) makes "rape" out of circumstances that would not have been considered rape by the previous definition (which is closer to a biblical model)

If your wife

ex-wife

could see what you have publicly said in these forums about her, she probably would sue you for libel for publicly saying she is a rapist.

i suspect that she would find it difficult, as i have never identified myself or her

besides, i often raped her too! :banana:

and she loved it! :banana::banana:

lifeisgood

because their action at the time of the incident as presented was "sleeping in their own homes and not even stripping"

So, the 'strippers' while sleeping in their own homes being raped are not ripping the consequences of their actions. Got it.

'Cause they were not stripping. Got it.

ok doser

Unless you are claiming you were penetrated, you've made a false claim. (of being raped)

as i have told you (and elo-the-tard) i have no intention of discussing the specifics of my sex life on this forum - it would be inappropriate

keep pushing it and i'll report you

lifeisgood

right - that was a major part of all this rape fuss - that the new definition of rape (for reporting purposes) makes "rape" out of circumstances that would not have been considered rape by the previous definition (which is closer to a biblical model)

So, according to your interpretation of the new DOJ definition a man cannot be raped. Got it.

I can understand why as you have publicly called her a rapist.

i suspect that she would find it difficult, as i have never identified myself or her

You could be found out, if somebody really wanted to.

I wonder if that is the reason that she is your EX now.

Had she loved to be raped by you, as you put it, she would not be your EX now.

lifeisgood

as i have told you (and elo-the-tard) i have no intention of discussing the specifics of my sex life on this forum - it would be inappropriate

keep pushing it and i'll report you

But you have discussed the specifics of your sex life on this forum -- you have stated that you were raped by your wife and that you have raped her.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
i enjoyed it! :banana:

i'm not

ex-wife

Thus rendering any claim of rape or sexual assault null and void.

ok doser

So, according to your interpretation of the new DOJ definition a man cannot be raped. Got it.

no, you missed it :(

Had she loved to be raped by you, as you put it, she would not be your EX now.

she kept coming back for more! :banana:

life - i hate batting you around like this if this is really the best you can do

the new DOJ definition specifies that consent can not be given if the "victim" is incapacitated by alcohol

so every time my wife and i went out to olive garden and had a nice dinner and a few drinks and went home and got busy, if one of us was over the legal limit, that partner could not give consent and therefore was raped

makes your head spin, doesn't it?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
hi tam! :wave2:
Hi Doser!

now, what are you whining about?
Not whining, hon.
Just reminding you that you do care about, support, and use the legal system concerning marriage to your advantage, even though you have said that you are not married in the eyes of God.

It wasn't that long ago that you were spouting off about how you were still legally married by the civil court just so you could keep the insurance benefits; but that in the eyes of God you were not married.
Have you gotten a legal divorce since then?

lifeisgood

no, you missed it :(

she kept coming back for more! :banana:

life - i hate batting you around like this if this is really the best you can do

the new DOJ definition specifies that consent can not be given if the "victim" is incapacitated by alcohol

so every time my wife and i went out to olive garden and had a nice dinner and a few drinks and went home and got busy, if one of us was over the legal limit, that partner could not give consent and therefore was raped

makes your head spin, doesn't it?

And then you say to another poster that you will report him/her, when you publicly are giving the details of your sex life with your wife. Go figure.

Stop lying about your wife raping you.
Stop lying about you raping your wife.

ok doser

And then you say to another poster that you will report him/her, when you publicly are giving the details of your sex life with your wife. Go figure.

revealing that we often went out to olive garden and had a few drinks before going home is "giving the details of your sex life with your wife"?? :freak:

ok, before i go any further with you, we better clear up a few things

how old are you?

not lying - it meets the definition of rape currently in use by the USDoJ

lifeisgood

and that's as explicit as I'm going to be

Need any more details than, your wife raping you? or you raping your wife?

Stop threatening that you will report another poster for using your own specific details of your sex life with your wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.