"And You Are Complete in Jesus Christ" Colossians 2:10.

fishrovmen

You brought it up, now you need to read it and comment on it.

Tried that for many years, only to find what almost everyone else has found, which is evasion, deflection, personal opinions about my beliefs and your declaration that just by asking questions I am "void of the Spirit", "lost","Calvinist", follower of a heretic etc.
And just as you have shown here, another thread with the same title and basic content.
The question I have is this:
Why start another thread that says the same thing instead of engaging the previous one?
You have had several threads now with the same titles and content.
You can bump the one thread by engaging people to keep it going rather than start a duplicate.

Robert Pate

Banned
Tried that for many years, only to find what almost everyone else has found, which is evasion, deflection, personal opinions about my beliefs and your declaration that just by asking questions I am "void of the Spirit", "lost","Calvinist", follower of a heretic etc.
And just as you have shown here, another thread with the same title and basic content.
The question I have is this:
Why start another thread that says the same thing instead of engaging the previous one?
You have had several threads now with the same titles and content.
You can bump the one thread by engaging people to keep it going rather than start a duplicate.

Because you are religious you like to hear about religious things.

I am not religious. I am anti-religion and pro-Gospel. Religion is about you. The Gospel is about Jesus Christ.

In the Gospel Jesus justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

You don't believe that, if you did you would be a Christian.