An Open Invitation to Civil Discussion

glorydaz

You wouldn't know God if he bit you on your ankle. You haven't got the slightest clue about Catholic teachings, and you know nothing of "God's Truth". I have neither the time nor the inclination to discuss Christian Theology with a man like you who spews out lies and hatred from one side of his mouth while talking about Jesus from the other side.

Now that is some false judgments.

Right, because you aren't a man, are you? :chuckle:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
2 + 2 = 4. I am a male. I have black hair. All of these are objective facts. Do you disagree?
I agree that it is objective on the surface.
Apples are apples and oranges are oranges.
But you must look at them subjectively to determine which apples and oranges are rotten and which are edible.

jsanford108

No, they are not objective, they are subjective.
You may have heard that there has been a redefinition of gender so it no longer relates to biological sex, so "male" no longer has a definite meaning.
Black hair ranges from dark chestnut and deep brown to black, so it is difficult to determine if your hair is really black or not.
And here you make the best example of relativism invading every aspect of life.

My hair is black. No matter if I color it, it is still biologically "black."
And as far as redefining "gender," I reject these new definitions, as they ignore science, logic, and reason. So, no; my sex is factually, biologically "male." It is definite, because biology. You can call it whatever you please; truth does not change.

The article linked in my post goes into more detail on that if you are interested.
Which link? Would you mind linking it in your reply?

The attributes typically attributed to God by well-intentioned Christians does not match up with the accounts about God from the Bible.
This does not answer the question: How do you know you are correct?

If facts are relative, then my relative fact is that you are wrong. So, how do you know that you are correct, and I am wrong?