AM I THE ONLY ONE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
In other words, Comrade Grosnick "the Bot" Marowbe's only reason for being here is to use use this Forum as a venue to sow the seeds distrust and rancour - he's not programed to catty on a thoughtful debate!

Is that all you have? The same old stale, name-calling and false accusations? Do you not have a mind of your own?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's easier for "Old GM" to opine about different subjects, on my own, then have to read the empty comments left by these brainwashed and intellectually dishonest zealots.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nice try but "no cigar" Comrade Marowbe - you just keep repeating the same general disruptive themes over and over because you're incapable of responding to specifics!

You have to post a specific before it can be responded to. Also, if you are annoyed by this thread, you certainly have an alternative.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
So far as I'm concerned, anybody who wants to have a 'civil discussion' is welcome to do so, if that's NOT your "THING" then, you might as well, "Get out of Dodge" and head for the hills.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
This thread is designed for mannerly discussion and civil debate. If, for some reason you lack self-control or cannot find it in yourself to be respectful of others, then, why not choose another thread?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
borisnatasha.jpg

Which one are you Comrade Grosnick?

Rather childish and mundane. Of course, that's to be expected. Will you be continuing in this vein?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The 'far-left zealots' are well equipped for disruption and childish name-calling. I gave this last guy a few moments to show his "true self" That's all the time he'll get.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Oscars are coming our way again and I suspect they'll use this "Worthless opportunity" to bash our President. I'll not be watching this "Far-left Circus." I used to like to go to the Movies, as a devout 'Movie buff', however, I haven't purchased a ticket for a number of years, now. I sincerely believe the Movies are not as well made today as they used to be. The writing and acting have "Hit the Skids" in my humble opinion. Not to mention the 'far-left lean' placed into the Movies they're making now.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Talking about the Oscars reminds me of a time, in and around 2002 or so, when I attended an event where there were a number of 'Movie, TV and Stage Actors. I had a pleasant and friendly conversation with a particular Actor, who, most of you might have seen from the movies and Television. (He's still active) What I'm getting at is this, I saw him again (At another event) and this time, it was just before the 2008 election. He was pressing the attendees at this event to vote for Barack Obama and I remember getting very upset that this guy (who I previously enjoyed his work) was there trying to politicize the event by being a "Shill" for the Democratic Party and Barack Obama. I thought at the time, this Actor was being inappropriate to the situation.

Little did I know (Skipping ahead) that Hollywood, for the most part, would act like some form of "Destructive Cabal" after Donald Trump was elected. I actually shouldn't have been so surprised about Hollywood's far-left tendencies, considering their "Love affair" with Barack Obama, early on.

Status
Not open for further replies.