AM I THE ONLY ONE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Except for their 'Monumental Hatred' for Donald J. Trump, the far-left has NOTHING else to offer the citizenry of this country. I suppose they think this will be enough to garner votes in 2018 and 2020? Of course they'll have the same "Usual Suspects backing them;

1) The Minorities, for the most part.

2) Their fellow far-left zealots.

3) The younger people.

4) Hollywood, for the most part.

5) Most of the Media.

6) Antifa and Black Lives Matter, of course.

7) A huge portion of Atheists and Agnostics.

8) The naive and ignorant.

9) The Illegal Immigrant, unlawful voters.

And, last but not least; a number of Independents who don't know any better.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I have one particular 'Family member' who voted for Hillary. He maintains, he can't stand Donald Trump, however, he doesn't happen to know why? He doesn't keep up with the news and really doesn't show much interest in politics. Although, he's adamant about his disapproval of the President. And, you guessed it, he doesn't know, WHY?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I think "Trump Hatred" might just be contagious, at least among the far-left zealots within our nation. Personally, I believe it to be a "Delusionary illness of the mind." Most likely it's spread by; false information, accusations, generalizations, and outright deception.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
As we're all coming to realize, the Far-left Democratic Party Leadership cares more about the "Illegal Immigrants" then they do about the legal citizenry of the nation.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
In reality, the Democratic Party couldn't care less about the Illegals, but for the fact, the Party will gain their (The Illegals) votes, come election time. Another group the Dems pretend to care about, occasionally, is the usage of the term; "We've got to protect the Children." You'll hear that, bandied about once in a while.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
“You’d expect a policy this bad from a leftist administration”:
GOP balks at Trump’s steel tariffs
Democrats welcomed Trump’s steel tariffs plan. Republicans, not so much.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/3/2/17070792/republican-congress-trump-steel-tariffs

What an idiot.

Trump is the "Idiot?" Are you a Billionaire who had the drive and charisma to rise to be the "Commander-In-Chief" of the United States of America? What have YOU accomplished, Barb? Take a few months, try and come up with ONE single thing you've done, and then come back and astound the world with what you come up with.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
We're being patient with you, Barb. After all, I gave you plenty of time to search your memory and come up with SOMETHING you've accomplished while being a resident of "Planet Earth." I'll even add a caveat to that; You can ask your friends and close ones if you can't come up with, at least a modicum, of something you've accomplished. Now, I call that, generous of me.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Folks, I'm just taking a few moments to try and point out something of importance to little old Barb. After all, it might just be "Life changing for him?"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Once, Barb has compared himself to Trump and cannot, in reality, come up with any actual comparison, he might just 'back away' and decide to concentrate on his OWN failures as a human being.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
As for this NEW far-left "Tariff angle" goes, I really don't think it's gonna 'pan out' for them. I mean, I highly doubt most Americans know what it means, let alone, care about it. The far-left is just adding this to their other weapons against Trump. Such as;

1) The supposed, Russian collusion

2) The Adultery, immoral accusations

3) The Alzheimers/Mental illness scam

4) Accusing Trump of being a Fascist Dictator

5) Accusing Trump of being a Russian Agent

6) Calling Trump; anti-female, racist, xenophobe, etc

7) Mocking Trump's hair, eyebrows, hands, feet, and other parts of his Anatomy

And, of course, the list goes on and on.

Status
Not open for further replies.