AM I THE ONLY ONE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hey, Barb, don't feel bad though, I'm not really singling you out, I just happen to NOT trust any "Far-left zealot." I don't believe telling the TRUTH is one of their/your, attributes. Know what I mean?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Over the past number of months, 'far-left zealots' have shown themselves to be, violently aggressive both physical and verbal, uncivil, accusatory, liars, connivers, and ruthless. Why should anyone trust people like that?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Far-left zealots have EARNED their "Bad Name." I believe they're under a GREAT delusion and have lost any reason, logic, and discernment, they might have had before the election loss.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
They have given their hearts and minds to CNN and their ilk. They follow after the "Party line" of the far-left Democratic Party, like "Street Zombies" in a low budget horror film.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No doubt, giant seed pods' must have been placed in these folks, closets.

In order to understand what I just said, you must have seen the old "Sci-Fi" film; "Invasion of the Body Snatchers." Although, in this scenario, it should be entitled; "Invasion of the Mind Snatchers."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
In spite of what the far-left think and hope, Donald Trump will remain in the Presidency and most likely will win a second term. Regardless of the continued barrage of attacks from the far-left, Trump has remained resilient and absolute in his determination to fight until the end of his two terms in office. He's shown himself to be a true fighter and not afraid to strike back at his opponents.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Trump is the kind of man who will stand by his convictions and not sway away from adversarial attacks. No matter how engaged the far-left is, they can not/will not be able to weaken Trump's resolve. One might liken him to Davy Crockett at the Alamo and Custer at the "Battle of the Little Big Horn."

Both men fought to the bitter end. However, in Trump's case, he will overcome the odds and remain "Triumphant."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
TOLs far-left zealots are a good example of how brain-washed and delusional the far-left truly is. They're relentless in their name-calling, bashing, generalizing, and accusations. They also don't mind a wee bit of embellishment of the truth mixed with a bit of out and out lying. I guess that's the way they roll?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
When you have a group of "people" who are prepared to "Pull out the stops" and go full speed ahead with their willingness to attack without principles to back them, the opposition must be ready to face "people" who are so desperate, they're willing to fight dirty and without morals to guide their path. The far-left is composed of these types of individuals.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There is a division of ideologies that exists today. The far-left must be opposed because of their egregious stands on;

1) Abortion
2) Gun control (The eventual removal of the 2nd Amendment, if possible.)
3) Limitations on free speech
4) Gender confusion
5) Illegal Alien infiltration
6) Unwillingness to protect our nation (The Wall)

Just to name a few.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The far--left is 'merciless' in their continued attacks on Donald Trump and his Presidency. They're "Unpatriotic" to say the least. Scoundrels is a better definition.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The far-left is 'hoping beyond hope' that the growing "Illegal Immigrant population" will help them garner a lot of 'illegal votes' this year and in 2020.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
As most of you have already heard, Chicago is in the process of handing out "Identification Cards" to Illegals in their city. Supposedly it's being implemented to allow them to have access to Libraries, etc? Of course, to anyone who isn't "Brain-dead", there's a more 'sinister plan, afoot.

That being; to give the illegals, Carte Blanche to vote in the next two elections. And, of course, the far-left is expecting them to vote, Democratic.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There's a "Method to the madness" when it comes to the 'far-left.' They're using all kinds of schemes, devious plans, and methods of 'questionable' origin, in order to bring down the President of the United States. Although they're sneaky, they, at the same time, are obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.