Alt-righter plows into crowd of anti-racists in Charlottesville

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
f3871cfeeda3c1e887dfeefd17fbc8e6e11d91177244e26985c20b2996b82b04_1.jpg

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Typical. Just ignore everything except what you agree with

Rusha's much too intelligent to ignore someone just because she disagrees with them.

Maybe Nick's rejoicing at the thought of her burning in hell or his repeated lies about her might have something to do with it. Or maybe he just bores her.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Rusha's much too intelligent to ignore someone just because she disagrees with them.

Maybe Nick's rejoicing at the thought of her burning in hell or his repeated lies about her might have something to do with it. Or maybe he just bores her.
She ignores me because I love Trump

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Has Trump disappointed you in any way at all?
Yes, but that's who I elected. I'm disappointed that he isn't articulate enough to express himself and he's not the most intelligent man in the country. But I much prefer an honest man like Trump who isn't just saying what people want to hear, to Obama and Clinton. The democrats have scammed America for so long it's not true

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I removed this image once, already. Now that I've removed it twice, I don't want to see it again.

Classy Nick, real classy (but what would one expect from someone who unapologetically defends a moral degenerate like Donald Trump?).

Last edited by a moderator:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Yes, but that's who I elected. I'm disappointed that he isn't articulate enough to express himself and he's not the most intelligent man in the country. But I much prefer an honest man like Trump who isn't just saying what people want to hear, to Obama and Clinton. The democrats have scammed America for so long it's not true

Do you think he tells the truth?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
Classy Nick, real classy (but what would one expect from someone who unapologetically defends a moral degenerate like Donald Trump?).
Umm, I don't think those two disgusting pieces of filth in the photos were defenders of Trump.
That's what your side looks like.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
The profanity in that piece has no place on a Christian site. If it takes that to make a point the point is beneath making.
You say a lot of things to make a point that is beneath making.
The left is so disgusting that it is hard to find a pic of them that does not offend.