Alt-righter plows into crowd of anti-racists in Charlottesville

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
They have a right to voice their opinion.
You have the right to voice your opinion.

Do you want to change that??????

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
A lot of truth to this.
It's as if they are trying to box all white folks into two groups -----
whites that are self-loathing for their 'white privilege'
or
whites that are white supremacists.

Now, if your are white, and those are the two choices ......... ????????

Pretty much.

And that's why we are seeing a rise in "nazis" protesting in the streets with tiki torches.

When people are constantly demonizing white people, what else can you expect but that some of them will say: "You know what? You say that only white people can be racist, and, in fact, every white person is racist? Fine. I guess I'm a racist. SOMEBODY HAND ME A TIKI TORCH!"

Traditio

BANNED
Banned

I admit that I came to the party late, so I don't really know what your actual opinions are.

For what it's worth, though, this is what I was talking about:

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...please-stop-pretending-reverse-racism-is-real

That's just one article out of many claiming that it is impossible to be racist against a white person.

In fact, if you read the article above, it mentions APPROVINGLY the BLM activist who refused to sell a white person a t-shirt because that person was white.

If you simply google it, you'll find several articles on fairly mainstream media outlets claiming that only white people can be racist, that people cannot be racist against white people, etc.

The identitarian left is promoting an anti-white agenda. They are demonizing white people.

And it's even institutional. There was a woman at the DNC who stood up in front of the audience and told people that her job was to tell white people to shut up. :nono:

Frankly, given the choice between the identitarian left and the nazis, I'll take the nazis.

Hail victory.

More:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/csu-black-student-housing_us_57d03c69e4b03d2d4597b491

Segregated dorms.

Also, check this out:

https://thedailybanter.com/2017/09/joy-ann-reid-nails-the-problem-with-the-democratic-party/

This woman is essentially saying that the democratic party is the party of non-whites, and that they shouldn't care about white people.

As I said:

Hail victory.

Given the choice between them and the nazis, the nazis are obviously the less repugnant choice. The identitarian left is worse.

I agree with you, TH, there is no equivalence between nazis and the counter-protestors.

The nazis are obviously superior in every respect.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
...I don't really know what your actual opinions are.
And it looks like no one is going to know what your answer to my rebuttal is, which puts us all on a sort of equal footing. :plain:

Rough equality. That must really gall you.

That's just one article out of many claiming that it is impossible to be racist against a white person.
Yeah, a lot of people write all sorts of thing. I answered on the point in my last to the extent I find that interesting or worth speaking to.

In fact, if you read the article above, it mentions APPROVINGLY the BLM activist who refused to sell a white person a t-shirt because that person was white.
No thanks and I answered on that one too.

If you simply google it, you'll find several articles on fairly mainstream media outlets claiming that only white people can be racist, that people cannot be racist against white people, etc.
So you said a minute ago. You can read what I had to say about it a few sentences above this one.

The identitarian left is promoting an anti-white agenda. They are demonizing white people.
I spoke to identitarianism in my last too.

And it's even institutional. There was a woman at the DNC who stood up in front of the audience and told people that her job was to tell white people to shut up.
Okay. She's stupid. What's your excuse?

Frankly, given the choice between the identitarian left and the nazis, I'll take the nazis.
But then, that's true of you if the choice was between the Methodists and the Nazis.

Hail victory.
May your purgatory be a long walk through the dead along the beaches at Anzio.

So it's like I suspected, a response to feeling unsafe and not one advancing a racist/separatist mentality.

Also, check this out:
https://thedailybanter.com/2017/09/joy-ann-reid-nails-the-problem-with-the-democratic-party/
This woman is essentially saying that the democratic party is the party of non-whites, and that they shouldn't care about white people.
No thanks, I don't need anecdotes to know you can find idiots who believe racially charged nonsense. I have you already.

As I said: Hail victory.
Add a walk through the dead of Auschwitz to your purgatory tour.

Given the choice between them and the nazis, the nazis are obviously the less repugnant choice.
If you're a white racist, I'm sure. What white racist wouldn't prefer the company of Nazis who systematically dehumanized then murdered the old, women, children, the handicapped, etc. to having to put up with a minority member who mirrored their racial sentiments.

I agree with you, TH, there is no equivalence between nazis and the counter-protestors.
You're half way from idiot racist to someone who deserves the education he squandered, meaningfully, with that statement.

The nazis are obviously superior in every respect.
Add Stalingrad to your walk.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Pretty much.

And that's why we are seeing a rise in "nazis" protesting in the streets with tiki torches.

When people are constantly demonizing white people, what else can you expect but that some of them will say: "You know what? You say that only white people can be racist, and, in fact, every white person is racist? Fine. I guess I'm a racist. SOMEBODY HAND ME A TIKI TORCH!"

In approximately 30 years, demographic projections have visible minorities (Hispanics, Blacks, Orientals) constituting the voting majority in America - it will be interesting to see to what extremes "white" conservatives are willing to go to retain power!

Given that Hispanic, Black and Oriental Americans all have a history of supporting the Democrats, the steady shift of Republican ideology to the extreme right appears to be a political "deathwish!"

Arthur Brain

And it looks like no one is going to know what your answer to my rebuttal is, which puts us all on a sort of equal footing. :plain:

Rough equality. That must really gall you.

Yeah, a lot of people write all sorts of thing. I answered on the point in my last to the extent I find that interesting or worth speaking to.

No thanks and I answered on that one too.

So you said a minute ago. You can read what I had to say about it a few sentences above this one.

I spoke to identitarianism in my last too.

Okay. She's stupid. What's your excuse?

But then, that's true of you if the choice was between the Methodists and the Nazis.

May your purgatory be a long walk through the dead along the beaches at Anzio.

So it's like I suspected, a response to feeling unsafe and not one advancing a racist/separatist mentality.

No thanks, I don't need anecdotes to know you can find idiots who believe racially charged nonsense. I have you already.

Add a walk through the dead of Auschwitz to your purgatory tour.

If you're a white racist, I'm sure. What white racist wouldn't prefer the company of Nazis who systematically dehumanized then murdered the old, women, children, the handicapped, etc. to having to put up with a minority member who mirrored their racial sentiments.

You're half way from idiot racist to someone who deserves the education he squandered, meaningfully, with that statement.

Add Stalingrad to your walk.

I wish I hadn't just repped you for something else now...

Great post.

:thumb:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
In approximately 30 years, demographic projections have visible minorities (Hispanics, Blacks, Orientals) constituting the voting majority in America - it will be interesting to see to what extremes "white" conservatives are willing to go to retain power!

Given that Hispanic, Black and Oriental Americans all have a history of supporting the Democrats, the steady shift of Republican ideology to the extreme right appears to be a political "deathwish!"
Yeah, I bet your looking forward to 2050, those'll be the days