Alt-righter plows into crowd of anti-racists in Charlottesville

drbrumley

But I'm not interested in how you redefine language to suit your bias. I'm more interested in how the individuals define themselves in relation to the understood parlance of our day and what that means in terms of their conduct and timber.

I'm not redefining anything.....it's pretty straightforward...

Nazi's are leftists......

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Obviously you haven't read the bible to make that assertion.

You can call them anything you like....it's the actions that demonstrate Christ in their lives.....Christianity 101

You'd so love to use that No True Christian fallacy, but - no.

They're all yours. You can own it.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I'm not redefining anything.....it's pretty straightforward...

Nazi's are leftists......
The Alt right element on hand was comprised of several factions. All of them holding firm to some fairly conservative tenets which they marry with their own particular brand of ignorance and hatred. It's why the alt-right is alt and not mainstream. If the right doesn't like their company they should run them like they do their adjudged RINOs, and tell the president to quit offering aid and comfort.

Arthur Brain

Oh cry me a river....

I'm sorry to hear you disregard the scriptures.

To deny that our behavior reflects who we are is quite sad to witness.

Your behavior on this thread is nothing to be proud about dude. You've deliberately lied or are just amazingly ill informed and embarrassingly so at that. You have so much more in common with the Nazis than you care to admit, so get to grips with it and either break away from that type of horrendous mindset or just own it. Preferably the former but up to you...

Arthur Brain

God commanded it at that time, is He the 1st Nazi?

Don't answer, I already know since you don't believe Him anyway.

Hey, weren't the Nazi's just carrying out righteous judgement then by interning and executing homosexuals along with other 'undesirables' in death camps then?

No "leftist" would advocate for that to happen in the present and yet you did, or are you going to squirm about and argue that it was only a law for the past?

:rolleyes:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Oh my.

Donald Trump's father was arrested at Ku Klux Klan riot in New York in 1927, records reveal

What was your father doing in 1927?

Should you be blamed for any of his past wrongs . . or receive credits and glory for any of his past actions . . 90 years later?

NOT.

It appears that there is a reason that Donald Trump has allegiance to the KKK, the American Nazi Party and the white supremacist Alt Right:

Daddy Trump was a racist (if indeed he was marching with the KKK and not protesting against them).

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
It strikes me, listening to the cbc (and the overnight international feed) and reading the posts by tol's resident libtards, that this incident has the leftists/trump haters in a frenzy, as they smell the blood in the water thinking this is the next-sure-thing-to bring down trump - the same frenzy we saw when the "grab them by the ..." tape surfaced, the same frenzy that the russia/hack connection generated

Ya gotta feel sorry for the poor little tards

And hope they run out of steam eventually

drbrumley

I don't believe that your vote was cast during the biblical days of the Jewish theocracy, but after Jesus rescinded the death penalty for (amongst other things) sexual sinners.

Um, right.....

"Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets... Till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great..." Mat.*5:17-19