Alt-righter plows into crowd of anti-racists in Charlottesville

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
There's nothing funny about what happened in Charlottesville, PJ. The clown you helped elect has sewn seeds that are bearing destructive fruit for our Republic.
Your rhetoric is funny and predictable. All you're doing is parroting the media with your opening post

Reactions: Lon

Arthur Brain

Nice spin.....fact is a leftist ran into a bunch of leftists....

Eating their own...

The fact is a woman got killed by a nut. Show some bloody compassion and try to emulate the faith you supposedly represent instead of being such a nasty piece of work. The guy was not a "leftist" so try some honesty while you're about it. Or is your faith just a bumper sticker?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Yes.

No, spin would be someone trying to sell the Civil War as one fought over the issue of state's rights vs the Union instead of slavery, though admittedly the outcome decided any lingering question relating to both.

But I'm not interested in how you redefine language to suit your bias. I'm more interested in how the individuals define themselves in relation to the understood parlance of our day and what that means in terms of their conduct and timber.

The timber of the alt right in Charlottesville was rotten.

Can politics really provide a solution to our problems, or is it the cause?
Is the law a solution for crime or is it the cause? The answer is that you can't legislate the right outcome for either, but you can use the power of both to move our understanding and make a better outcome more and more likely, so long as both are just.

drbrumley

The fact is a woman got killed by a nut.

No kidding. And a tragedy at that.....

Show some bloody compassion and try to emulate the faith you supposedly represent instead of being such a nasty piece of work.

And exactly what did I say to make you think I have no compassion for the family or woman who was killed? Because I said the murderer is a leftist? Are you on meth?

The guy was not a "leftist" so try some honesty while you're about it.

I am being honest...prove me wrong....BTW, He's a freaking Nazi....

Or is your faith just a bumper sticker?

That's rich coming from someone who despises God.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Eating their own...
Yep. And the false narrative that Trump is in any way responsible. Who was responsible for a BLM radical killing FIVE police officers? Or Steve Scalise being hunted with a rifle by a radical leftist? Antifa wears masks, what does that tell you?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

And exactly what did I say to make you think I have no compassion for the family or woman who was killed? Because I said the murderer is a leftist? Are you on meth?

:think:

it would explain a lot

this guy gets it :thumb:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
[h=1]THE ALT-RIGHT CAN'T DISOWN CHARLOTTESVILLE[/h]
NaziScumTA-830632144.jpg

On Saturday, at a Charlottesville, Virginia, rally populated by alt-right activists and white supremacists, a car plowed into a crowd of counterprotesters, injuring 19 and killing 32-year-old Heather Heyer. The man arrested in connection with the murder, James Alex Fields Jr., had previously posted white nationalist symbols, alt-right memes, and even a photo of Hitler as a baby to his Facebook page. Now alt-right message boards and leading figures are attempting to disown not just Fields but Saturday’s violent gathering as a whole, in part by going into full damage-control mode...

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
THE ALT-RIGHT CAN'T DISOWN CHARLOTTESVILLE

NaziScumTA-830632144.jpg

On Saturday, at a Charlottesville, Virginia, rally populated by alt-right activists and white supremacists, a car plowed into a crowd of counterprotesters, injuring 19 and killing 32-year-old Heather Heyer. The man arrested in connection with the murder, James Alex Fields Jr., had previously posted white nationalist symbols, alt-right memes, and even a photo of Hitler as a baby to his Facebook page. Now alt-right message boards and leading figures are attempting to disown not just Fields but Saturday’s violent gathering as a whole, in part by going into full damage-control mode...
Well, it's the mainstream left that wants to connect alt-right to nazis. I don't even know what "alt-right" is, but I can clearly see the growing cancer of radical extremist leftists and the damage they are doing to this republic

Arthur Brain

Yep, and not one that should be lied about as you're doing.

Oh, gee, I dunno, your pathetic little "leftists eating their own" crap?

I am being honest...prove me wrong....BTW, He's a freaking Nazi...

Uh, yeah, so not a "leftist", or a "liberal" then. How many "leftists" on here advocate executing people for being gay or not of the "pure, white race" doc? Why don't you go do some math for once and with a calculator cos you need one.

Like you're in a position to presume any such thing about anyone...

:plain: