ECT All Things Are Lawful For Me

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Then you don't give that little child much hope, do you?

Even a child knows that they can't obey everything all the time.

You take away the hope of every sinner by that false "gospel" you preach. There is no "good news" in it.

Right! Unless our sufficiency is Christ, there's no hope and bad news.

God's Truth

Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Where do you EVER get that means you do not have to repent of those sins?

5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
...now justified by his blood and not the blood of animals and circumcision.

5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Paul is explaining that the Gentile enemies were enemies because they did not obey God and get circumcised in the flesh---and how Jesus did NOT make them get circumcised before he would save them.

5:11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

Ephesians 2:12 remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world.

Colossians 2:13 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins,

glorydaz

Jealous much?

My English is not that bad.

You seem so jealous of my succinct analysis of your perverted gospel.

This is the bottom line of your hate toward me, I am just too good an analyzer for you.:)

I will always be right and you will always be wrong, for I preach obedience to Christ.

This is why you gang up on GT, Meshak, and so on.

Actually, this is why people "gang up" on GT and Meshak. Their pride.

And, it's why you get "picked on", too.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are not even in the process of growing because you don't appreciate His teachings by saying "your works cannot save you"..

Your works don't save. You are saved by grace through faith. But you need to come to faith in Christ as Lord and savior first.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Actually, this is why people "gang up" on GT and Meshak. Their pride.

And, it's why you get "picked on", too.

Your comment is as clear as mud.

You need to go back to English class, dear.

Your above comment will not get an "A".

God's Truth

Obedience is an outgrowth of believing in faith.

This is what JESUS SAYS:

We are blessed as a family member and friend if we do what Jesus says.

Luke 11:28 He replied, "Blessed rather are those whohear the word of God and obey it."

Matthew 12:50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother."

John 15:14 You are my friends if you do what I command.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is what JESUS SAYS:

We are blessed as a family member and friend if we do what Jesus says.

Luke 11:28 He replied, "Blessed rather are those whohear the word of God and obey it."

Matthew 12:50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother."

John 15:14 You are my friends if you do what I command.

And where do those scriptures say that yo must obey to be saved?

God's Truth

Then you don't give that little child much hope, do you?

Even a child knows that they can't obey everything all the time.

You take away the hope of every sinner by that false "gospel" you preach. There is no "good news" in it.

Even a little child will rebuke you and say we have to obey Jesus, and they will rebuke you too if you ask them if Jesus will forgiven you if you stumble.

God's Truth

And where do those scriptures say that yo must obey to be saved?

So you are not blessed if you do not obey, and you are not a family member if you do not obey, and you are not his friend if you do not obey---but you are saved if you do not obey?

Can you hear yourself?

God's Truth

Wrong, try again. It does not say be saved by keeping my commands.

Jesus will not live with you if you do not obey.

When Jesus lives with us that is receiving the Holy Spirit.

John 14:23 Jesus replied, "Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

PS, Jesus is the schoolmaster.
You seem to forget that.
Wrong.

Galatians 3:24-25 KJV
(24) Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
(25) But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So you are not blessed if you do not obey, and you are not a family member if you do not obey, and you are not his friend if you do not obey---but you are saved if you do not obey?

Can you hear yourself?

Pay attention. Did you obey before you were saved? I said and will maintain that obedience comes as a consequence of being saved just as good works come as a consequence of being saved. You need to read Ephesians and James.